New Season

Kojo

Another point to consider is that there is a lot of talent in the French league being talked about. If, as reports suggest, Laurent Blanc is a front runner for the Chelsea job, we may well see a number of these players being signed by him. He already has a reputation for preferring players playing in the French league for the national team and the likes of M'Vila, Debuchy and Remy are favourites of his, and I'm sure he see's a lot of the likes of Hazard and Ayew to know if they are indeed all that and worth the transfer prices being quoted...

...Just some food for thought.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk is better than Lavezzi in my opinion, he is even much more phsyical what is much better for the premier league.

Hulk is overrated IMO, Lavezzi would adapt well in the EPL, it's not like he's small, he's got a strong-ish build. Plus Hulk is just a wide forward who will want to cut inside alot. Lavezzi will do this Less IMO and be more of a real winger

Who are we linked with now that AVB is gone and that we won't qualify for Europe?

Is it true Roman made a list of every super star he wants and gave it to RDM and said pick the ones you want?

So many rumors

Anyway, this would be my preferred

OUT

Drobga

Torres

Miereles

Bosingwa

Malouda

Ferreira

In-

Falcao- 25mill +Torres

Hazard- 35mill

Lavezzi- 25mill

Azpi-15mill

Ganna be a bidding war for alot of these

------------Falcao------------

Lavezzi-----Mata------Hazard

------------------Ramires-------

---------Romeu------------------

A.Cole------------------Ivanovic

---------J.Terry----Luiz----------

----------------Cech---------------

SUBS

Sturridge

Kalou

Mikel

De Bryune

Cahill

Bertrand

Mceachran

Piazon

Lukaku

Azpi

Lampard

Who are we linked with now that AVB is gone and that we won't qualify for Europe?

Is it true Roman made a list of every super star he wants and gave it to RDM and said pick the ones you want?

So many rumors

Anyway, this would be my preferred

OUT

Drobga

Torres

Miereles

Bosingwa

Malouda

Ferreira

In-

Falcao- 25mill +Torres

Hazard- 35mill

Lavezzi- 25mill

Azpi-15mill

Ganna be a bidding war for alot of these

------------Falcao------------

Lavezzi-----Mata------Hazard

------------------Ramires-------

---------Romeu------------------

A.Cole------------------Ivanovic

---------J.Terry----Luiz----------

----------------Cech---------------

SUBS

Sturridge

Kalou

Mikel

De Bryune

Cahill

Bertrand

Mceachran

Piazon

Lukaku

Azpi

Lampard

We wont be able to spend 100 million mate, it will never happen in a million years. We need to forget about Eden Hazard in my opinion, we cannot get him. If we are not in Champions League which we wont be then he wont come simple as that, and he's too expensive, he will definitely pick man u or city over us without doubt.

Chances now to get new players are bigger?

Maybe we showed the world this club is aiming for top seriously. I think we dont need to spend much on new players at all. Only thing we are missing is attack. One winger on left (Hazard), attacking midfielder and maybe striker or another winger are all we need. Plus rb to relax iva when needed.

4 players.

Best options are Hazard, Azpi, Lavezzi/Hulk/Cavani/Falcao and attacking mid.

Somehow realistic could be this

Ayew, Hulk, Azpi and attacking mid.

Cant think of proper attacking midfielder, that could make us better? Hamsik, Sneijder, Modric are expensive, Moutinho would suit great.

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Mikel-Moutinho

Mata

Hulk-Torres-Hazard

Prices: Hazard 35

Hulk 35

Moutinho 25

Azpi 15

Lot of money, after watching meireles tonight, moutinho would be great. defensive, offensive player, young enough and experienced, good passing and his work with hulk again...lovely

Overall if we are going after Rw, that should be Hulk. Lad is rumored with us for some time, could be possible and his strenght is great. Hard worker and excelent in shooting, crossing and dribbling. Lavezzi is not that good.

Chances now to get new players are bigger?

Maybe we showed the world this club is aiming for top seriously. I think we dont need to spend much on new players at all. Only thing we are missing is attack. One winger on left (Hazard), attacking midfielder and maybe striker or another winger are all we need. Plus rb to relax iva when needed.

4 players.

Best options are Hazard, Azpi, Lavezzi/Hulk/Cavani/Falcao and attacking mid.

Somehow realistic could be this

Ayew, Hulk, Azpi and attacking mid.

Cant think of proper attacking midfielder, that could make us better? Hamsik, Sneijder, Modric are expensive, Moutinho would suit great.

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Mikel-Moutinho

Mata

Hulk-Torres-Hazard

Prices: Hazard 35

Hulk 35

Moutinho 25

Azpi 15

Lot of money, after watching meireles tonight, moutinho would be great. defensive, offensive player, young enough and experienced, good passing and his work with hulk again...lovely

Overall if we are going after Rw, that should be Hulk. Lad is rumored with us for some time, could be possible and his strenght is great. Hard worker and excelent in shooting, crossing and dribbling. Lavezzi is not that good.

Hulk is not 35 million, his release clause is 90 million or some mental shit like that.

And Hazard will not play for us if we arent in champions league, simple as that really.

We need to build a team around Mata, i don't think we need to spend too much tbh.

Personaly, I would like Moutinho, Ayew and Hulk to come.

Yes i know hulk has 90 mio clause, but they would sell him for 35, that is his actual cost. He told, he would like to come in chelsea. Moutinho could replace Meireles in DM position. He play same style like Modric. Ayew would be my second choice, if Hazard wont come. Or Lavezzi.

Around 85mio, with sales we get 20mio and this would be first eleven + Azpi.

Cech

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Mikel-Moutinho

Mata

Hulk-Torres-Ayew/Lavezzi

But just to tell, Hazard is flair man, like Mata. And Mata didnt do much yesterday. Hulk, Ayew, Lavezzi and Ayew are better fighters.

Yes i know hulk has 90 mio clause, but they would sell him for 35, that is his actual cost. He told, he would like to come in chelsea. Moutinho could replace Meireles in DM position. He play same style like Modric. Ayew would be my second choice, if Hazard wont come. Or Lavezzi.

Cech

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Mikel-Moutinho

Mata

Hulk-Torres-Ayew/Lavezzi

But just to tell, Hazard is flair man, like Mata. And Mata didnt do much yesterday. Hulk, Lavezzi and Ayew are better fighters.

Cech

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Mikel-Moutinho

Mata

Hulk-Torres-Ayew/Lavezzi

But just to tell, Hazard is flair man, like Mata. And Mata didnt do much yesterday. Hulk, Lavezzi and Ayew are better fighters.

Moutinho is good, but way to expensive, it's a piss take what Porto charge it really is.

We need to get a cabaye type player, and for his price too, get someone like him and we are laughing we really are.

The similarities are Scary:

In 1974-75, Leeds United were England's representatives in the European Cup. They began the season with a new manager, Brian Clough, who took it upon himself to radically transform what was generally considered an aging team on the verge of irreversible decline. He alienated many of Leeds's star players and Leeds form in the League suffered, and the manager was sacked.

Nonetheless, by the end of the season, the aging Leeds team had managed to reach the semi finals of the European Cup, where they found themselves drawn against Barcelona, with the first leg at Elland Road. At the time, Barcelona had the world's greatest player, Johan Cruyff, in their team, and were hot favorites to reach the final. At home, Leeds achieved a slender one goal lead to take with them to the Camp Nou. Most critics believed theirs was a lost cause.

During the second leg, the Leeds centre half, Gordon McQueen was sent off, and Leeds were forced to play Barcelona with ten men. They held out for a draw and made it to the final.

And guess who did Leeds United play in the 1975 European Cup Final? Bayern Munich. And they lost 2-0