New Season

Kojo

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4282140/Chelsea-prepare-35million-swoop-for-Gonzalo-Higuain.html

Okay,not one of the most reliable sources but I'm glad Chelsea are interested in him.He's only 24 years old and has scored many goals so far and is definitely a sheer class striker.35m may be too much but I am sure they can negotiate the price down.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4282140/Chelsea-prepare-35million-swoop-for-Gonzalo-Higuain.html

Okay,not one of the most reliable sources but I'm glad Chelsea are interested in him.He's only 24 years old and has scored many goals so far and is definitely a sheer class striker.35m may be too much but I am sure they can negotiate the price down.

He's good but can be wasteful in front of goal at times and can go missing in big games

Going by these stats then there will be more controversy as I seem to remember Leeds got some shocking decisions given against them? Might be wrong as I've only seen the highlights but the game I saw, Leeds definitely got a raw deal.

The Damned United was a pretty good movie.

Yeah but it was changed a lot from the original book. The book came under heavy scrutiny because it portrayed such a negative imagine of Clough, his entire family and friends didn't appreciate what was said because it was quite far from the truth. Thankfully when the movie was being made, the director personally sought out input from his wife to make sure they could improve it from the book.