New Season

Kojo

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have feeling, Hazard will be 40mio. That's his release clause and I think Lille will sell him to highest bidder.

IF (massive If) everything works out Hazard acutally may not be chased by as many clubs as we think. Barca would be looking to buy defenders. Madrid are packed and would have to sell first, ManUre already have enough wingers, they'll be looking to buy a CM/CAM and if they do go for a winger they will probably go for Gaitan, City are packed and need to sell first, and if they do buy, it will be a striker (Tevez and possibly Balloteli out), everyone else we can beat really.

Malouda- 6 Million

Kalou- 5 Million

Drogba- Free

Bosingwa- 4 million

Ferreira- 1 million (maybe)

Meireles- 10 million

Essien- 6-7 Million

About 32-33 million

Say we buy:

Johnson- 10 Million

Hazard/Lavezzi- 25 Million (30 + million Euros)

Kagawa- 20 Million

Total: 55 Million - players sold

Net spend: 22-23 Million spent

(AJ is Adam Johnson) This is VERY reaslitic IMO, we could/should spend more though

That is realistic, but are 3 players enough to fix this team? also Johnson for 10? -

Guys, I think all we need is a new winger & the likes of Sigurdsson (cheap, young, hungry for goals) and maybe a new RB if we must and we'll be okay.

sigurdsson plays as CAM. he's in the old lampard position. u cant expect him to play the same way in the wings however narrow it may be.

That is realistic, but are 3 players enough to fix this team? also Johnson for 10? -

It will help out attack, But I want more than 3 players. I just picked 3 for the sake of keeping it realistic. It it were up to me I'd buy 2 wingers, a CDM, CAM/CM and also a RB as well

About Johnson's Price, I heard it from Daily fail, that Mancini would be willing to let him go for about that much. Oh also I edited my post. I forgot Kagawa's contract is runnin out, so he'd be cheaper than 20 million, maybe about 12-13 million

Get Javi Martinez...but giving that Bilbao only plays Basque player they won't buy players with the money they get....so will they also take players as part of the deal?

If so give them money plus players...heck they can get Torres for Javi Martinez in a straight swap! :D

Javi Martinez will be awesome since we are trying to play the 4-2-3-1

Then get some wingers and a RB like Azpi and we are good! blue%20scalf.gif

so we give £50 million pound striker Torres for £10 million pound Martinez

... nice one

A 50 million pound striker who realistically should cost 2 quid for a player who is over 10 million pound who is martinez, yeah.

It will help out attack, But I want more than 3 players. I just picked 3 for the sake of keeping it realistic. It it were up to me I'd buy 2 wingers, a CDM, CAM/CM and also a RB as well

About Johnson's Price, I heard it from Daily fail, that Mancini would be willing to let him go for about that much. Oh also I edited my post. I forgot Kagawa's contract is runnin out, so he'd be cheaper than 20 million, maybe about 12-13 million

yep. if we bid for johnson, kagawa and hazard/lavezzi early in the window, we may get them for less. all depends on whether the fuckin board have the sense to appoint a manager in MAY

Get Javi Martinez...but giving that Bilbao only plays Basque player they won't buy players with the money they get....so will they also take players as part of the deal?

If so give them money plus players...heck they can get Torres for Javi Martinez in a straight swap! :D

He's a midfielder with defensive qualities isn't he?, i haven't seen him play much at all but to be fair i've watched Bilbao like 4 times this season. I think if we get a good front 3 we will be good, and one midfielder.

Mata-???

Tiote

That's a good midfield, but a world class player next to Mata and that would be brilliant, imagine having Yaya Toure there.

Yes. Javi Martinez is a good Deep-lying playmaker :)

yep. if we bid for johnson, kagawa and hazard/lavezzi early in the window, we may get them for less. all depends on whether the fuckin board have the sense to appoint a manager in MAY

Unfortunately we have not been linked to Kagawa :( We will probably end up going for Modric for 40 Million which is absurd considering Fabregas went for i think 34 Million? If we use that as a standard, Modric is not worth a cent over 30 Million

He's a midfielder with defensive qualities isn't he?, i haven't seen him play much at all but to be fair i've watched Bilbao like 4 times this season. I think if we get a good front 3 we will be good, and one midfielder.

Mata-???

Tiote

That's a good midfield, but a world class player next to Mata and that would be brilliant, imagine having Yaya Toure there.

Javi is a type of player that I can easily compare to Xavi Alonso.

He is the perfect piece for a team that wants to play with 2 DM's in the 4-2-3-1 role because of his quality he can offer.

Javi is a type of player that I can easily compare to Xavi Alonso.

He is the perfect piece for a team that wants to play with 2 DM's because of his quality he can offer.

I think Mourinho will be crazy to let him pass, as he needs him to replace this one player I just mention.

Well we already Have Romeu who can be our deep lying playmaker, we need to Replace Essien with a Strong, solid and very good CDM who can be our new Makelele and break up the attack. Tiote and M'Villa are great candidates. Romeu to spread the ball and Tiote/M'Villa to be the wall in our midfield.