New Season

Kojo

If we do play 4-2-3-1 next season then Ramires will have to play as a defensive midfielder and he's not really effective as one plus I don't want the club to ruin yet another capable midfielder and force him to play as a cdm.Unless the formation changes,I don't see Ramires playing as cm,a role he prefers and plays well in,

Well IMO we should sell Ramires, he doesn't really excel in anything other than running fast.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well IMO we should sell Ramires, he doesn't really excel in anything other than running fast.

That should be our last option.4-2-3-1 is really helping Torres but how much can we compromise for just one player.The next manager will have to make serious decisions regarding our formation and Torres.Other center forward alternatives such as Sturridge and Lukaku can play with another striker so a 442 could be ideal but since Lukaku will get loaned out and with Drogba leaving,we will definitely be in the market for another cf.

If you ask me,I really think Chelsea should sell Torres in the summer.I know not many will agree with me but hear me out.He has shown some glimpses of his old form and this has resulted in some interest from other top clubs.There is always the possibility of him performing better next season but what if he doesn't.All of us have shown great support for him so far and I am sure we will continue to do so but his departure will benefit both parties.Then again,its highly unlikely that Roman will let Torres leave so who knows what may happen but I just hope he will let him leave.

Not saying Torres is a problem but he's also not a solution to our goal scoring problems.

That should be our last option.4-2-3-1 is really helping Torres but how much can we compromise for just one player.The next manager will have to make serious decisions regarding our formation and Torres.Other center forward alternatives such as Sturridge and Lukaku can play with another striker so a 442 could be ideal but since Lukaku will get loaned out and with Drogba leaving,we will definitely be in the market for another cf.

If you ask me,I really think Chelsea should sell Torres in the summer.I know not many will agree with me but hear me out.He has shown some glimpses of his old form and this has resulted in some interest from other top clubs.There is always the possibility of him performing better next season but what if he doesn't.All of us have shown great support for him so far and I am sure we will continue to do so but his departure will benefit both parties.Then again,its highly unlikely that Roman will let Torres leave so who knows what may happen but I just hope he will let him leave.

Not saying Torres is a problem but he's also not a solution to our goal scoring problems.

I'm all for letting Torres go. He will never be the same as before. If we could get a decent Amount for him i'd replace him with Cavani.

I'm all for letting Torres go. He will never be the same as before. If we could get a decent Amount for him i'd replace him with Cavani.

yes another good point,its time we sell and then buy.This summer exodus can be regarded as an exception as many are leaving out on a free transfer.It will be acceptable to spend little more than we get for other transfer market but a deficit of more than 20m will be far too much and yet quite a great achievement for us considering we spend 10x what he sell.

Lukaku should go on loan, Drogba should leave. That leaves us with only Torres than... So Sturridge should be fighting for that CF spot with Torres. You keep saying LW is priority, no, BOTH wings are priority. Again like I said Ramires is not a winger, he should not play there.

absolutley no way in hell should sturridge be playing CF!!!! annoying that people say this surely you understand why he is on the wing?

absolutley no way in hell should sturridge be playing CF!!!! annoying that people say this surely you understand why he is on the wing?

With the way you're babbling on and acting like you know everthing, one would have thought you knew that Sturridge grew up playing as a CF and it's his preferred position...

<p>Dont be a fool mate, you would sell besides old or bad players (thats about 6-7,8 players) also sell ramires, danny, romeu? or play danny/torres while other one will sit on bench? No, Danny is winger, he doesnt have that striker shot to score goals from nowhere. He has speed, drubbling and these are good for wing. Than buy new striker or keep Lukaku/Drogba.<br />

Obviously we wont buy lw, rw, rb, cam, cdm and striker...in best option, Hazard/Lavezzi, Hulk/Johnson, Azpi, Modric/Belhanda, Cabaye/Tiote/Mvila and Cavani. Never gonna happen.</p>

Dont be a fool mate, you som of you would besides old or bad players (thats about 6-7,8 players) also sell ramires, danny, romeu? or play danny/torres while other one will sit on bench? No, Danny is winger, he doesnt have that striker shot to score goals from nowhere. He has speed, drubbling and these are good for wing. Than buy new striker or keep Lukaku/Drogba.

Obviously we wont buy lw, rw, rb, cam, cdm and striker...in best option, Hazard/Lavezzi, Hulk/Johnson, Azpi, Modric/Belhanda, Cabaye/Tiote/Mvila and Cavani. Never gonna happen.

Lavezzi is better than Hulk...

With the way you're babbling on and acting like you know everthing, one would have thought you knew that Sturridge grew up playing as a CF and it's his preferred position...

balled no crap or hyped up comments, so where you get that from? yes of course he was a striker at blues and man city, even on loan at bolton he mainly played left wing!

When you really think about it, most of the players in our team are not great and slightly medicore...how did we get to this point...

remember when we were scoring goals like we were drinking gatorade? yeah. neither do i

AVB told that romeu will be sold only if club will want to. Could also be fact of played games. That might be reason, he doesnt play much.

If we keep him, we build with him, if he goes, we buy new dm. For now he is here and I count on him.

AVB the person that said he has the backing of the owner unconditionally?

Yeah right, keep believing what AVB said and what the board tells you.

Never know...

Dream we might get Lavezzi and Hazard...maybe one.

Some of you would sell half of our squad and get new players. Chemistry would be completely fucked up, not to mention that you might get 65mio max for Torres, Danny, Ramires, Lamps, Drogba, ferriera , boss, Mikel, essien, malouda, kalou, meireles, benayoun. Than you want Hazard, Cavani, Cabaye, Lavezzi, Hulk, Azpi, Johnson, Javi Martinez, Tiote,...only hazard would cost nearly 50 mio. Stop dreaming and be optimistic. If we get one top class winger, one top class midfielder and RB I would be damn happy. To sell Danny, Ramires and Torres when we have old players to get rid, would be absurd.

Too many new players is not good for chemistry of team...Max 80 mio will be spend for players and that would be miracle, but you want whole new team. You cant realy expect we might go after Hulk and Hazard, creative mid, Cdm and RB? Not to say I wouldnt like it, but if you could spend 250mio on new players, you would or what? I wouldn't. 120 at max...and not in dream to sell torres, ramires and danny who performed along Mata best in midfield/attack.

We should also count on KDB, Lukaku and Romeu. Why sending Lukaku on loan, where everyone knows we will never hear for him again? He should stay here and be as backup for Torres or on LW. Fuck buying two wingers!

Hazard/lavezzi and maybe someone like Ayew for 20mio. I would love to see Hulk and Hazard, but better to forget it, because it is too expensive.