Kaká

the wes

Cant believe the objection to a move for Kaka on here, its Kaka! Former world player of the year Kaka. I wont lie, Im biased here, he is one of my all time favourite players and Id absolutely love to see him play in a Chelsea jersey, I think he would be a fantastic addition to the squad, imagine a forward line with Torres up top flanked by Sturridge and a quick winger and Kaka behind them, fantasy football it would be.

Like I said in the other thread, it's like Deco.

We're signing another player who's past his prime. A world class player, who will have some moments of charisma & magic, but 90% of the time will be below-par and eventually just warm the bench making 10/15minute cameos ect ect.

Hope I'm wrong.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're signing another player who's past his prime. A world class player, who will have some moments of charisma & magic, but 90% of the time will be below-par and eventually just warm the bench making 10/15minute cameos ect ect.

Hope I'm wrong.

He was good against Sevilla.

Tbf Deco still knew how to make a really good pass, but he wasn't that driving force.

Kaka on loan? I'm interested.

Hope I'm wrong.

Nah I dont agree with that mate, when we signed Deco he was well past it, he looked awful in his final year at Barcelona. Kaka on the other hand has really started to find his form the last couple of months, stunning performances against Valencia and Sevilla show that he still has a lot to give.

Regardless how crap he might be or if he's past it....not even 30 years old yet btw

Wouldn't it just be great seeing another great in Chelsea blue.

Look at the names...

Hoddle

Gullit

Zola

Desailly

Weah

Ballack

Shevchenko

Torres

Kaka?

It's a clever move for the clubs image, especially in Brazil. Maybe an attempt to get Neymar too.

I'd love to see it, it might not work but i'd love to see him at the bridge. Also he won me £2090 in 2006 :P

Dunno if anyone saw his goal against Valencia the other week (After we beat West Ham), was quality.

Edited by OllieCFC

Nah I dont agree with that mate, when we signed Deco he was well past it, he looked awful in his final year at Barcelona. Kaka on the other hand has really started to find his form the last couple of months, stunning performances against Valencia and Sevilla show that he still has a lot to give.

That's true. There was that impressive stat about assist too. The crucial element will be if he can settle in time, which means he must be present in pre-season.

Hope you're right, like I said though :)

Yay for the amazing handling with the whole 'home-grown' thing by Roman and pals!

Term X - :clap:

We should really think of signing some English/Great British youngsters to bring some kind of duality between our foreign players and the home grown.

Yay for the amazing handling with the whole 'home-grown' thing by Roman and pals!

We should really think of signing some English/Great British youngsters to bring some kind of duality between our foreign players and the home grown.

like Sinclair ,,Cork Mancienne , Bertrand Sturridge and Josh all England U 21s but what will they cost

like Sinclair ,,Cork Mancienne , Bertrand Sturridge and Josh all England U 21s but what will they cost

They are basically gone.

More on the lines of James McCarthy, Phil Jones, Henderson, etc.

Josh McEachran

I am all for this if its a loan deal. At the end of the day if he comes to us fit you never know what it could turn out like. He could be exactly what we are looking for in our midfield. I am all for giving youngsters a go but there is only so much game time they are going to get at a club like Chelsea. Josh is only 18 years old and i cannot see him becoming a first team player until he goes out on loan for at least 6 months to another Premier league team so he can show how good he is. Us Chelsea fans know this but to be fair i don't think the coaching staff have enough balls to give him a consistent run.

Kaka has been very injury prone but so are a lot of players, this does not mean they automatically stop knowing how to play football it just means they might lose a bit of pace. Will he get injured again, yes he might but if we get him on loan then this is not really our problem unless we decide to sign him permanently.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You