Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he`s 28..29 ,a big name...he would atleast be played whenever he can walk...i`m sure Carlo would think he`s still 4 years from his peak.

:lol:. According to Ancelotti a 30-year-old player is a young player so you're probably right.

No Kaka for me. Love the guy but.. no.

We will need 8 home grown players in a squad of 25.

Sturridge

McEachran

Bertrand

Cole

Lampard

Terry

Turnbull

PVA

Anyway, This only counts if the player quota is reached.

This. Plus Kakuta and Bruma...

Dont need him, i dont believe our main problem is lack of creativity, these guys managed to score 103 goals in 38 games less that a year ago ffs, its lack of width and wingers is what we should be looking at.

Dont need him, i dont believe our main problem is lack of creativity, these guys managed to score 103 goals in 38 games less that a year ago ffs, its lack of width and wingers is what we should be looking at.

That was a one time thing. We had 4 (?) '7 goals-victories' and one game we scored 8, that's 36 goals right there. We'll (probably) also never have a midfielder that scored so many goals in one season anymore. And players like Ballack, Joe Cole and Deco played a (big) part last season too.

We definitely lack creativity in midfield (and up front).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You