Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 is hardly a wrinkly old cripple.

Tbh surely if we can get him on the cheap, it can't be that bad of a thing but i rather just play Benayoun more, he's premiership proven at least.

If we have Benayoun and Ramires, what would Kaka do?

To be honest, if this went through i would see this as Carlo's FIRST actuall transfers, with Ramires, David Luiz and Torres being from either Roman or someone high up like Frank Arsenen (or whatever his name is). I see Benayoun, as, well i don't know.

Wilkins said again the other day that Torres and co. were all Carlo signings.

So maybe if carlo thinks that £50m for a crocked striker is good value then a crocked Kaka for around £30m will be a bargain.

I hope I am wrong but I think this will turn out to be the worst signing in years.

In this season he scores 7 goales in 11 games and give 5 assists

and what did he do in all the other games? Yeah being injured. It's a goal show nearly everytime Real or Barce meets some shitty la liga team and there is a lot of them.

Kaka's mother is going to be in London for a few days in August apparently, not moving here permanently. Can't see him joining us to be honest.

I'd imagine he'd go back to Italy (Milan probably) if he were to leave Real.

Ive always loved Kaka and his playing style and still enjoy the game more if he comes on as a sub for Madrid. However, he's just not what we need! He'll never reach the peak he had when he was at A.C mainly because he's been out of regular football for so long now..

However...

He must still have that quality and magic within him...

I think he should only be valued at £20 million or less. This would never happen though! It'll be £40m!

The talk is that he would be joining on loan if he were to move.

I wouldn't be too averse to that happening, just means we would have to pay his exorbitant wages though.

The talk is that he would be joining on loan if he were to move.

I wouldn't be too averse to that happening, just means we would have to pay his exorbitant wages though.

Indeed. Real Madrid would definitely make us pay the wages in full..

Still, it's better than forking out £20million+

Some media talking as if its a done deal.

Personally I think his best days are behind him, and I bet he gets injured staright away :whistling:

I dont think we have signed him yet!

But dont see the point of getting Kaka when we want to reduce the average age of our team. He is injury prone. we should be looking for player in 24-27 age group

I've been thinking about Kaka and I've come the the conclusion that he would actually be a decent signing if we bring him on loan. Why? I'll tell you, he could play 1 or 2 seasons while Piazon and Mceachran continue their development and are ready to brake into the first team and he could aid them in their development as footballers.

Besides this, we'd profit from shirt sales and get a few more people check our club a bit better if you know what I mean. With all this fuss about Torres, there have been many more people around noticing Chelsea, and you could see it here simply by the number of new people that joined.

So, as for a loan I'd be pretty satisfied, as for a transfer, anything over 20million is too much. I'd rather see Snejider, Ganso, Pastore or Hamsik in our team. They would perhaps be more expensive then Kaka but they would be much better signings. And let's not forget 2 most promising young midfielders we've got, Piazon and Mceachran.

Pros :

Still has the technical ability to cut it at this level

Should settle quickly considering the number of Brazilians here and the fact that he's worked with Carlo (if he's still with us in August)

Enables rotation

Helps the Chelsea brand image

Cons :

Transfer or loan, massive wages either way

No Premiership experience

Doesn't have the legs anymore

Susceptible to frequent and lengthy injuries (and with our medical record, this is a major disadvantage)

Heralds a return to the dreaded diamond/christmas tree

29 yo, not exactly a signing for the future (n/a if on loan)

No for me.

Cant believe the objection to a move for Kaka on here, its Kaka! Former world player of the year Kaka. I wont lie, Im biased here, he is one of my all time favourite players and Id absolutely love to see him play in a Chelsea jersey, I think he would be a fantastic addition to the squad, imagine a forward line with Torres up top flanked by Sturridge and a quick winger and Kaka behind them, fantasy football it would be.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You