Frank Lampard

DavidEU

They are. It isn't the staff's fault the people criticising Frank - which they are entitled to do - are generally getting on the defensive and are resorting to insults. That being said both "factions" have done the same.

So fatty if people can shit on Lampard i can't shit on the fans? How the fuck that happened.

Double standards

What can i say mate i am abusive,i also feel insulted that people say Lampard is a cunt and a Judas i don't see any of those getting warnings?

No one said he was a cunt and the posts calling him a judas came by some members in the heat of the moment and were deleted. A lot of people also called the members criticizing Frank all sorts of insults but we turned a blind eye as well.

But this isn't "the heat of the moment" anymore. The match ended 23 hours ago and everyone has had time to calm down so the window for letting out frustration is over and anyone that will use insults be it against other members or any of our players will be warned.

Regarding the subject it self, it is a very touchy and emotional as you can imagine. People are allowed to be upset and they are allowed to express their opinions whatever they are as long as they do so respectfully.

I was even surprised by the level-headedness of the discussion so far. Since the thread was reopened today, all the posts made have had some valid points, bar one or two, up until your post.

So please, let us continue the discussion in a civilized manner without any disrespectful posts that may offend or provoke anyone. If you are too upset to discuss this in that manner at the moment, then simply click on a different thread. And this goes for everybody, not just you.

i read through this forum sometimes and sometimes think to myself the day that we become a mid/bottom table team again, all you glory hunting/aint got a clue fans will do one and leave us true fans alone. I'm just getting sick of it tbh, not even just this place but all over social media you have complete wankers who have just followed Chelsea because we win things.

ON Lampard he will always be a legend to me, like I said he was doing his job, he cannot sit there and say no im not going to play.

But hey lets forget all the goals he has scored and all the titles he has helped us win, Mugs

Careful Billy if you defend Lamps and call other ''supporters'' mugs and cunts a warning is heading towards you.

Most of them probably know him for around 2-3 years from the 13 he spent at the club.

Careful Billy if you defend Lamps and call other ''supporters'' mugs and cunts a warning is heading towards you.

Most of them probably know him for around 2-3 years from the 13 he spent at the club.

Relax, man. Sheesh.

No one said he was a cunt and the posts calling him a judas came by some members in the heat of the moment and were deleted. A lot of people also called the members criticizing Frank all sorts of insults but we turned a blind eye as well.

But this isn't "the heat of the moment" anymore. The match ended 23 hours ago and everyone has had time to calm down so the window for letting out frustration is over and anyone that will use insults be it against other members or any of our players will be warned.

Regarding the subject it self, it is a very touchy and emotional as you can imagine. People are allowed to be upset and they are allowed to express their opinions whatever they are as long as they do so respectfully.

I was even surprised by the level-headedness of the discussion so far. Since the thread was reopened today, all the posts made have had some valid points, bar one or two, up until your post.

So please, let us continue the discussion in a civilized manner without any disrespectful posts that may offend or provoke anyone. If you are too upset to discuss this in that manner at the moment, then simply click on a different thread. And this goes for everybody, not just you.

Don't mind me mate,neither should the other members i am just a plastic cunt.

No harm meant :yes:

Oh and as a side note to my previous post:

Its no surprise to see the difference in reception he got from the fans at the game compared to the guys on here, who (lets be honest) barely go to any. I'm so fucking glad its them supporting the boys week in, week out and not some of you lot.

I wish I got to see him play in the royal blue live. Not too often someone like me get that oppurtunity. Would have been a great memory to have.

How in the world is insulting other Chelsea fans "defending Lamps"?

I'm sure he'd be delighted that you called Chelsea fans "cunts"...

AlexIsMyLilHooker has literally zero thorough arguments in Frank's defense, just insults. Compare my post on this page (358) with what he's provided thus far.

Oh the TC legend is back :lol:

And your ''insightful posts'' haha you are a comedian.

You are a laughing stock on TFF so you came back here,since i know that you have no life at all i gave you a thumb up so you can at least feel a bit more special.

Oh the TC legend is back :lol:

And your ''insightful posts'' haha you are a comedian.

You are a laughing stock on TFF so you came back here.

Your 'arguments' are paper thin.. just cliche stuff about how real fans should feel. Try and rebuttal the points I made..

Seriously, you guys gonna ban that guy or what?

Seriously i was already warned buddy,so general chat is bad now? I was on TC before TC ever happened buddy.You joined 10 days ago and you are ordering staff for banning a member?

Wow serious connections you have here mate.