Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

15 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

@DYC. It was nice knowing Tolisso, thinking a nice €60/€70M Release clause will be put in his contract, same with Lacazette, probably higher. 

They're not getting Laca and Tolisso for 60 mil. They would be smart not to move to Napoli as well if they plan on moving on up in the future. Napoli don't play when it comes to negotiating.

Laca joining Chelsea this season, Tolisso and Fekir joining next season? A boy can dream.

16 hours ago, The Skipper said:

He's not good enough to become a top winger, I agree with that. He misses certain intangibles for that to happen. If he can work on his defensive game though he can be a valuable squad player. If he remolds his game to maybe becoming a wing back he has a brighter future IMO. 

Irregardless, Moses would block game time for Musonda and Boga who are definitely more talented.  

I would love to agree with this but he must improve a hell of lot to reach even that level. He is as raw as it gets.

10 hours ago, DYC. said:

They're not getting Laca and Tolisso for 60 mil. They would be smart not to move to Napoli as well if they plan on moving on up in the future. Napoli don't play when it comes to negotiating.

Laca joining Chelsea this season, Tolisso and Fekir joining next season? A boy can dream.

Max Arnold now, Tolisso later. forget abt Fekir; don't need more dribblers here.  there's great one developing @Hamburg though... if Barca would let him go. :D

On 23/07/2016 at 10:07 PM, nono said:

Managers come and go too often for us and each manager wants their own players. Hence we get nowhere in the long term with improvements to the team. How long has Mikel been with us for example ? Plus we make lots of poor decisions with signings. Our good talents we sell to make a profit (Luiz, KDB, Schurrle, Lukaku) and the mediocre players we keep long term (Oscar, Willian, Mikel etc). 

Forget about quality in depth, for long stretches of time we don't even have quality starters in certain places i.e. playing Ramires in midfield.

But thats what some managers do yeah. They see a certain quality in a player and think (rightly or wrongly) they will try them in a different position. Ramis gone so no more MF for him tho.

Im not a big lover of utility players. I'd much rather have a player in a position hes practiced all his life to play at and most probably the happiest to play at.

You talk about selling our good talents. But for whatever reason the manager of that time didn't think they fitted, or their face made them squirm, they smelled like fish - wehatever reason. A %age would be happy their gone. The rest will be throwing their PC out the window. But I'm sure at the end of the day they were supposedly sold to benefit not to sabotage Chelsea.

Me Ive got no fuckin idea why we still got a few players with us and it hurts me head thinking about it. But all I can do is hope some manager comes out of the hypnotized trance their in  and sell the sods.

If our new manager is anxious about the thin goalscoring in Chelsea's squad, is splashing out a big sum for a Morata wise?  Why would Real Madrid sell him anyway? Also, Riyad Mahrez has been mentioned and there's no doubt he sticks them in the back of the net in the Prem.

dunno; should be interesting, but I think we need more at FB and CM --along with that CB signing.