Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I hope United walk away.

Whether measured in Sterling or Euros, the 100m is already beyond the pale, Throw in the agent's fee and if United pay this clubs, players and their representatives will loose all restraint when doing business with Premier League teams. Only by refusing these silly demands can our clubs hope to curb the outrageous excesses of the transfer market. If, on the other hand, they cave in on these fees then just wait till you see the numbers on next season's price tags!

Arsenal are going to sign a CB before us. Arsenal, ffs! :D

We shipped a ridiculous amount of goals and have known for months that CB is the position we need to invest in. Conte has been here for weeks and we've already had 3 preseason matches. What's the hold up!? 

And all I keep hearing is 'We are waiting for the right players'

I'm like a fruit jelly thinking we are going to be fielding JT/Cahill and Bane again. Ive had this nightmare too long as it is. Cant we get some miracle worker to lay hands on Happy?

4 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Still waiting on a CB and FullBack...

Scenes if not at least ONE top Defender is signed. 

Not panicing yet, but already having nightmares of another Terry/Cahill/Ivanovic back-line. Simply cannot happen again.  

Doesnt really seem like a fullback is happening, tbh...

5 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Still waiting on a CB and FullBack...

Scenes if not at least ONE top Defender is signed. 

Not panicing yet, but already having nightmares of another Terry/Cahill/Ivanovic back-line. Simply cannot happen again.  

I think we're sorted for full backs. One more wouldn't hurt but we have a great opportunity to give Aina a fair crack at it. Azpi, Ivanovic, Aina and Rahman look set. We desperately need a CB though.

22 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

I think we're sorted for full backs. One more wouldn't hurt but we have a great opportunity to give Aina a fair crack at it. Azpi, Ivanovic, Aina and Rahman look set. We desperately need a CB though.

We've got the numbers, but iva and baba arent really of that much use...