Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 14/07/2016 at 9:57 AM, MefiX19 said:

Crazy money, but he is huge talent.

I watched a UEFA Youth League game in which a Schalke tean featuring Sane were thrashed by Chelsea. Afterward the Schalke coach said he thought that not one of his players had any chance to get into that young Chelsea XI.

Just one game I know but something to think about.  

"BVB signed Mkhitaryan to replace Gotze, and now they're signing Gotze to replace Mkhitaryan"

And they also made a lot of money out of the business. 

To be fair, they have been gambling for quite some time. Especially this version of Gotze doesn't look that promising to me, think he has lost his hunger, simply lowered his expectations. In addition the pressure on him is gonna be huge.

If i were him, i would have gone elsewhere, but #partofme knows best!

3 hours ago, Cosmin said:

"BVB signed Mkhitaryan to replace Gotze, and now they're signing Gotze to replace Mkhitaryan"

And they also made a lot of money out of the business. 

I wouldn't go back there if I were him. It'll hurt more when he loses his place in the side. Another in the long line of players who are not as good as their reputations suggest.

^^ not quite enough.

I hope Conte is just being political as he ought to be by not dissing his own squad. If all we sign is Kante and a defender, the 2 he says, we are not top 4 contenders in my book. OK better to say we are questionable top4 contenders - depending on form and injure-free runs.

Good signing. Energy, athleticism (speed!) and defensively solidity were all sorely lacking in midfield and Kante provides those qualities.

Question remains whether he'll still be such a defensive force in midfield in a far more dominant team and having to deal with less support. I think he'll do just fine but at worst he's a very solid defensive midfielder.

Michy and Kante are good signings but far from enough. A centreback, a fullback and a centre midfielder are still highly necessary imo.

Made up a 5 man list a while back and Chelsea actually signed two out of five. Koulibaly, R. Rodriguez, Kante, Nainggolan, Batshuayi.

Read Rodriguez is available for 25 mil. He's easily worth whatever gamble is involved for that price. Worst case scenario is he flops and you sell him for the same price or for a bit less because of his age and experience in the Bundesliga and for Switzerland. And if not Radja, try Matuidi. If that doesn't work as well, give that Joao Mario guy a try I guess. I'd prefer Lyon's Tolisso, absolute gem.

Lyon's football factory is ridiculous, Been saying we needed to raid them and that Umtiti was the man, and Barca came through and got themselves one hell of CB. 

Lacazette, Fekir (still a fan, bad injury spells, only 22! watch him come roaring back next season), and obviously Tolisso as you mentioned. Tolisso, whoever buys him, will have found themselves a star. Such a promising CM, who can be both the engine and creative outlet for his team, picks out the right passes and doesn't get dispossessed easily. If he improves his goalscoring output...Jesus. 

While my ultimate dream scenario is to someday see Ruben Neves in a Chelsea shirt, Tolisso is another one of the young CMs on that list. 

9 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Lyon's football factory is ridiculous, Been saying we needed to raid them and that Umtiti was the man, and Barca came through and got themselves one hell of CB. 

Lacazette, Fekir (still a fan, bad injury spells, only 22! watch him come roaring back next season), and obviously Tolisso as you mentioned. Tolisso, whoever buys him, will have found themselves a star. Such a promising CM, who can be both the engine and creative outlet for his team, picks out the right passes and doesn't get dispossessed easily. If he improves his goalscoring output...Jesus. 

While my ultimate dream scenario is to someday see Ruben Neves in a Chelsea shirt, Tolisso is another one of the young CMs on that list. 

I'd love em all in Chelsea Blue. Morata doesn't seem to be going anywhere so if Conte still wants a striker, I'd go for Laca. Better than Morata and I've always wanted him at the club.

Fabregas, Kante, Matic, Tolisso, Neves, Loftus-Cheek. I'm salivating at the thought of that.

7 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Virgil van Dijk as CB and Idrissa Gueye for CM seem like a good bargains to me :)

Best two tacklers in European leagues (4.7 and 4.2 per game) protecting our backline and Fabregas :wub:

Khoulibaly, Gueye and Djilibodji.... lol.  But seriously, I like "Gana" too.

Since I refuse to watch Ligue 1, I haven't seen any of the aforementioned Tolisso. Coretin Tolisso. good name. maybe he can -totally quarantine- attackers. wa, wa, waaaaa.

On 7/15/2016 at 7:26 PM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Hey, bud, as I watch this player's highlights, I feel sure he's player than can catalyze an attack from CM --unlike our perennial disappointment, JObi.

Manchester City agree £4m fee for Argentina goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli

• Geronimo Rulli has been on loan at Real Sociedad for two seasons
  • The 24-year-old currently plays for Deportivo Maldonado
  • The goalkeeper is due to represent Argentina at the Olympics in Rio 

By Simon Jones for MailOnline

Published: 08:59 EST, 19 July 2016 | Updated: 11:06 EST, 19 July 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3696569/Manchester-City-agree-4m-fee-Argentina-goalkeeper-Geronimo-Rulli.html

Manchester City have agreed the signing of Argentina goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli.

The 24-year-old, who is due to represent his country at the Olympics in Rio, will join from Deportivo Maldonado.

Rulli has been on loan at Real Sociedad for the past two seasons and the Spanish side hope to agree another loan with City for the forthcoming season. 

Are we linked to any defense player? We need a LB, a CB (or a couple if you must - seeing how we don't know how Happy is going to come back and Terry could be out due to injury too).

There are way too many threads, some of players I've never heard (it's been very difficult to find time to watch football for the past year or so in addition to Chelsea) and as last time I asked you guys were pretty accurate, I might as well try that again :P

:tiphat:

41 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Are we linked to any defense player? We need a LB, a CB (or a couple if you must - seeing how we don't know how Happy is going to come back and Terry could be out due to injury too).

There are way too many threads, some of players I've never heard (it's been very difficult to find time to watch football for the past year or so in addition to Chelsea) and as last time I asked you guys were pretty accurate, I might as well try that again :P

:tiphat:

I liked Jonas Hector lb,Luke Shaw would have been nice,With Christensen doing another loan this season,Zouma a doubt,Papy?Hector&Miazga,Terry,Cahill,Ivan?,a world class Cb pls,Looks like silly money whoever!