Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

6 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

I'd rather we focussed on CBs though. Terry and Cahill won't cut it, as evident against Real Madrid.

You're right, CB is definitely the bigger problem, but i think we should bring in a FB as well, especially if baba is off to schalke...

16 minutes ago, Artandur said:

You're right, CB is definitely the bigger problem, but i think we should bring in a FB as well, especially if baba is off to schalke...

Yep, just saw that. Definitely need a LB. Ricardo Rodriguez would be perfect.

On July 26, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Special Juan said:

Just to put in perspective how fucking thick Arsenal are, they bid 6 million less than what WHU bid and that bid got rejected.:lol:

Arsenal can't sign Lacazette because they're already stacked with Sanogo-Giroud-Takuma Asano

Only one month left for the transfer window and we need to speed things up. With the potential departure of Baba, Costa and Oscar we definitely need to sign at least 3 more players, a CB a FB and a ST. I'm expecting we will sign one player per week averagely.

Sané to man city for 50m € confirmed by schalke

Next Stones for another 50 mil.? Can't complain, Chelsea did it the some way a long time ago and these players improve their team... still wondering why don't buy fullbacks, but the immortal knows best...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Roughly 30 mil pounds + 15 mil in add-ons. Still too expensive but not as bad as I initially thought. I've liked the kid for a long time and wished he'd end up at Chelsea. Would've taken him at that price.

Anyway, so City now have Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, Nasri, Nolito, Navas and Sane for the attacking midfield/winger positions. Funny thing is Chelsea have Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Cuadrado, Moses, Oscar, Traore (not to mention the loaners) so it's similar situation.

It's hard to get rid of deadwood when you lured players in with very good money.

Chelsea's squad is gigantic. Most likely gonna end up sending an army out on loan again. There has to be a more effective of dealing with it.

Big clubs hogging up all the talent with this 'mine, mine, mine' mentality is terrible for football.

Anyway, what are the chances of Chelsea signing a quality CM? I still think we have a good shot of seeing a CB arrive but the rest... don't know.

Not happy about the fullbacks. If Costa leaves, the club needs to add some serious firepower to the team or (potentially) live to regret it.