Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton
Followers 11

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'll tell you what, it sure is just great watching all these clubs announcing signings! Meanwhile at Chelsea, we just see tweets wishing former players happy birthday day after day.

I'm not triggered at all. Nope. Not one bit.

Who gives a flying fuck about other clubs. If you support Chelsea that's what you do stop whinging it's embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea o

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Firstly, that post was made in a lighthearted, non-serious manor. Secondly, you can fuck off with the tone of this reply.

No it wasn't mate you meant every word. Your new Chelsea who think buying players is like going into a shop saying right I'll have that that and that and then stamp your feet if you don't get it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No it wasn't mate you meant every word. Your new Chelsea who think buying players is like going into a shop saying right I'll have that that and that and then stamp your feet if you don't get it.

Sorry to tell u this but your wrong his post was full of sarcasm you have completely read it in the wrong context.

• Like 3

Not Chelsea related but AC Milan have made some very good signings I must say. Rodriguez, Silva, Canalkojlululululilulu (not even wanting to attempt his proper spelling), Musacchio, Kessie... Borini too but don't get that one in all fairness. 

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not Chelsea related but AC Milan have made some very good signings I must say. Rodriguez, Silva, Canalkojlululululilulu (not even wanting to attempt his proper spelling), Musacchio, Kessie... Borini too but don't get that one in all fairness. 

Are any of those players any good though? I dont know much about them but Borini?? .... meh. 

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Are any of those players any good though? I dont know much about them but Borini?? .... meh. 

Andre Silva is an excellent prospect I think and for 35M euros I think he will be worth every penny. Ricardo Rodriguez and Calhanoglu are both players who have been tried and proven Bundesliga as well as Musacchio has good pedigree from playing for Villareal in La Liga. Kessie is still learning but I think he might give that Milan midfield legs and a presence. Borini is shit though haha

• Like 1
1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Andre Silva is an excellent prospect I think and for 35M euros I think he will be worth every penny. Ricardo Rodriguez and Calhanoglu are both players who have been tried and proven Bundesliga as well as Musacchio has good pedigree from playing for Villareal in La Liga. Kessie is still learning but I think he might give that Milan midfield legs and a presence. Borini is shit though haha

Cheers big ears. 😉

28 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

:D:D:D

So you're not only telling me what was thinking but also assuming that I'm "new" Chelsea. Okay mate. See ya later.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

:D:D:D

So you're not only telling me what was thinking but also assuming that I'm "new" Chelsea. Okay mate. See ya later.

No offence mate but I think it's a pretty fair assumption. It might not have been you but someone on here posted that the only Chelsea they had heard of till a couple of years ago was a girl in high school called Chelsea.

No offence mate but I think it's a pretty fair assumption. It might not have been you but someone on here posted that the only Chelsea they had heard of till a couple of years ago was a girl in high school called Chelsea.

So uncalled for... The time you've been a fan is as relevant as what you ate yesterday. Why does it matter? Haters and rival fans making this sort of comment is already annoying, but they're here to attack us anyway they can. A fellow fan is completely unneeded.
I know idiots over 60 and under 20, some that have been supporting the team for four decades or four weeks.
I also don't like most posts during this time of the year, but we can all do without this kind of BS.
Btw@Pizy has been in this site for many years... If that information is really important to you.
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Barbara said:

So uncalled for... The time you've been a fan is as relevant as what you ate yesterday. Why does it matter? Haters and rival fans making this sort of comment is already annoying, but they're here to attack us anyway they can. A fellow fan is completely unneeded.
I know idiots over 60 and under 20, some that have been supporting the team for four decades or four weeks.
I also don't like most posts during this time of the year, but we can all do without this kind of BS.
Btw@Pizy has been in this site for many years... If that information is really important to you.

You have to accept it's a generational thing. Supporting a football team the way I see it and have experienced it is completely different to way that most people here see it. 

I am getting a bit worried with our striking situation. Everyone is saying costa has to leave first before someone comes in but i don't buy it. people will say not to look at other clubs but you have to.

Man united have released Ibrah but look how long its taking to land a striker for them. Everton know they are selling lukaku this summer but they didn't wait for Lukaku to leave they are already bringing in replacements. These are two different examples and i prefer if chelsea did the Everton one. I fear that we will start the pre season with only Bats as our only striker because since we have sold solanke and Costa is leaving we have only one striker and its so bad for a team at the moment to have only one sure striker and its unheard of. We now have less than two months to get us 2 strikers and i fear we might enter next month and we still might not have signed a striker. 

Forget about all the defenders we are chasing because this seems to be the urgent position for filling. Thats what i think. 

I just look at lukaku having fun with Pogba in LA and i know it should not mean anything but Pogba has some kind of attraction that wants players to play alongside him and before we realise Lukaku will be telling the press he would like to play alongside Pogba someday and the only way that move will be stopped is if FIFA ban Everton for transfers.

I don't know why no one is going for Aubameyang But if we aren't able tosolve our issue with our striking position because of money or what not, he would be okay for us. I see him as an Eto'o kind of signing

3 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I don't know why no one is going for Aubameyang

A billion 💵 question isn't it? He's a superstar among strikers but somehow we're going to pay at least £70m-£80m for Lukaku. 

24 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I don't know why no one is going for Aubameyang

Maybe because he is China-bound. Any club would have to break their salary structure to match what Chinese club offering.

If anyone has watched Juventus,Cesena,Italy or any other team that Conte has managed you would know that Conte likes strikers that are physically strong,good in the air,great in the box and Lukaku fits that profile probably the best striker Conte could wish for at the moment while Aubameyang doesn't fit the profile.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

If anyone has watched Juventus,Cesena,Italy or any other team that Conte has managed you would know that Conte likes strikers that are physically strong,good in the air,great in the box and Lukaku fits that profile probably the best striker Conte could wish for at the moments while Aubameyang doesn't fit the profile.

yes but the way things aregoing and being prolong i think chelsea should consider Aubameyang as an affordable but effective signing. He is not bad in the air as well. He would be great for a creative attacking trio like chelsea or Mancity 

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic
  • Jas locked and unlocked this topic