Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

11 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He "supposedly" had a £20m release clause and we paid over £30m. Decent value all in all, but something wasnt right.

Cause we werent the only bidder.

Gotta be worth double in todays market. And seeing we got £25 for Rami we've on;y spent £30 on Matys wgich was real cheap so far. So I'm not really fussed about spending over the top for Lukaky.

Cause we werent the only bidder.

Gotta be worth double in todays market. And seeing we got £25 for Rami we've on;y spent £30 on Matys wgich was real cheap so far. So I'm not really fussed about spending over the top for Lukaky.

That might be the case, but any other bidder could have matched/bettered us, so the decision was Kante's.

I don't think Lukaku is worth £50m, let alone £75m+. This whole situation just screams stupidity to me. We have better CF's in our squad, better options available for less and he isn't needed IMO. Costa HAS to be leaving immediately for any of this to make the slightest bit of sense.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

That might be the case, but any other bidder could have matched/bettered us, so the decision was Kante's.

I don't think Lukaku is worth £50m, let alone £75m+. This whole situation just screams stupidity to me. We have better CF's in our squad, better options available for less and he isn't needed IMO. Costa HAS to be leaving immediately for any of this to make the slightest bit of sense.

Better CFs? We got someone that can score 50 goals in the PL in 2 years? Blimey Ive not seen him :)

Better CFs? We got someone that can score 50 goals in the PL in 2 years? Blimey Ive not seen him [emoji4]

Playing for Everton and Chelsea are on par. [emoji1]

Scoring more goals for middle table side doesn't make you better.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Playing for Everton and Chelsea are on par. emoji1.png

Scoring more goals for middle table side doesn't make you better.

Going by that then we should never buy anyone who finishes below us or in a lower league. Makes getting N'Golo pointless.

I hope we get the chance to see and Lukaku goes absolutely apeshit..

Going by that then we should never buy anyone who finishes below us or in a lower league. Makes getting N'Golo pointless.

I hope we get the chance to see and Lukaku goes absolutely apeshit..

Didn't Kante win the league last season? [emoji53]

Anyway, I don't see any proposed move for Lukaku being good business.

He isn't even joining them straight away for 27M:lol:

Where the fuck is the fucking bloody FFP huh?! Platini you fucking useless cunt! Citeh has been spending like 10x crazier than what we did ten years ago and nobody spits a fucking word about it. God almighty I dunno why I'm so fucking pissed.

City were already miles better than us and unlike Chelsea aren't fighting to get back into the CL yet they've just made their sixth signing. United are on the verge of making their fourth signing with Pogba.

The team that most needed new players have signed...two. None in a couple of weeks now. With the preseason nearly over. Not one player in the most crucial position.

Let's just say that I'm getting a tad nervous. Not shitting it yet, but nervous.