Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 20 July 2016 at 0:55 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

That 7 players give me headache : Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado, Pedro, Kenedy, Moses,

So many players, so little quality. We should sell 4 players from that, buy 1 great and have 4 attacking midfielders and 2 of them with world-class abilities.

Come on Chels, it's not rocket science !

I think Oscar, Cuadrado, Pedro and Moses can all go over the next season/season after tbh. That leaves us with Hazard, Willian and Kenedy. We sign someone like Isco or James to fill the void and hope someone like Musonda or Boga (or both) makes that step up in Spain. That leaves us oozing with quality in Hazard, Isco/James, Willian, Kenedy Musonda and/or Boga. It's so easy to achieve this. 

Personally if I was building this team in the future I would go for:

GK: Courtois, Begovic

DF: Zouma, Christensen, Azpilicueta, JT(one more season maybe, as a back up to integrate Andreas?), a new LB, a new CB. Kenedy/Ake/Aina to fill in defensively. 

MF: Fabregas, Matic, Kante, RLC, Chalobah. 

AM: Hazard, Isco, Willian, Kenedy, Musonda, Boga

CF: Costa, Batshuayi, Traore, Solanke. 

That's 25 players I believe. Full of academy and HG players but also filled with talented squad players. 

All we've done here is sold: Cahill, Baba, Ivanovic, Mikel, Oscar, Cuadrado, Moses and Remy. (Lots of funds!)

Bought: a new LB, a new CB and Isco. 

This is actually very doable. Makes too much sense for it to happen though. 

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Granada have confirmed the signing of Victorien Angba from Chelsea on a season-long loan. #CFC (Marca)

WHO?

Nice that's he's stepped up a level. His Jupiler League performances did not suggest he is a Chelsea player in the making however.

Meanwhile, maybe there is something in all of those Granada are the new Vitesse stories.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Nice that's he's stepped up a level. His Jupiler League performances did not suggest he is a Chelsea player in the making however.

Meanwhile, maybe there is something in all of those Granada are the new Vitesse stories.

First half of season showed some promising stuff, after that he lost it totally with some errors and a lot of cards..

2 hours ago, Diego said:

Conte already sounds very ambitious. Already speaking about trying to fight for the title until the game day and now this report. Love it. Let's hope Roman and the board backs him so he is able to get those 5 signings that he needs.  

13 hours ago, Diego said:

If 4 come in how many go out ? Thought a world class CB would be priority ,that would do me with Batman+Kante,use the youth/loanees to pimp up the numbers.

11 minutes ago, mccg said:

If 4 come in how many go out ? Thought a world class CB would be priority ,that would do me with Batman+Kante,use the youth/loanees to pimp up the numbers.

Well we need 1 more st if we are going to play 2 up top.

We need one Cb 

We need a Rb

And then Lopez will replace begovic 

Not sure who will be off if anyone. 

Its fairly obvious that Conte for whatever reason is after another striker.. We have been lsupposedly given bids for Higuain,Morata,Lukaky and Cavani.

Cavani and Higain I'd have said great do it - 5 years ago. But at 29 we wont get our moneys worth.

Id be happy with either Lukasku or Morata. Both are great young strikers that will only get better, gell longer with the lads and will be worth much more in future. Ive this feeling tho Cavani is coming!

We desperatly need a CB and FB (preferably 2 FBs) This needs doing FAST and we should pay whatever is needed to get the right one.

I would also get one from Isco,James,Kroos,Turan.

We got some great under 22s and can see them being used more and more under Conte which is great but I would take a complete player every day..

On 22/07/2016 at 8:13 AM, The Skipper said:

I think Oscar, Cuadrado, Pedro and Moses can all go over the next season/season after tbh. That leaves us with Hazard, Willian and Kenedy. We sign someone like Isco or James to fill the void and hope someone like Musonda or Boga (or both) makes that step up in Spain. That leaves us oozing with quality in Hazard, Isco/James, Willian, Kenedy Musonda and/or Boga. It's so easy to achieve this. 

Personally if I was building this team in the future I would go for:

GK: Courtois, Begovic

DF: Zouma, Christensen, Azpilicueta, JT(one more season maybe, as a back up to integrate Andreas?), a new LB, a new CB. Kenedy/Ake/Aina to fill in defensively. 

MF: Fabregas, Matic, Kante, RLC, Chalobah. 

AM: Hazard, Isco, Willian, Kenedy, Musonda, Boga

CF: Costa, Batshuayi, Traore, Solanke. 

That's 25 players I believe. Full of academy and HG players but also filled with talented squad players. 

All we've done here is sold: Cahill, Baba, Ivanovic, Mikel, Oscar, Cuadrado, Moses and Remy. (Lots of funds!)

Bought: a new LB, a new CB and Isco. 

This is actually very doable. Makes too much sense for it to happen though. 

I would genuinely rather keep Moses ahead of Kennedy. Kennedy is simply not good enough and really is a waste of a spot.

Costa,Batman,Remy,Traore/Solanke/Tammy to choose from,i mentioned the need for CB,Azpil,Aina,Ivan yuk at rb,and blah blah keeper.If we do sign 4 the squad list will need to get shot of afew me thinks.