Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

That 7 players give me headache : Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado, Pedro, Kenedy, Moses,

So many players, so little quality. We should sell 4 players from that, buy 1 great and have 4 attacking midfielders and 2 of them with world-class abilities.

Come on Chels, it's not rocket science !

Courtois, Begovic

Baba Rahman, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, JT, Zouma, Cahill,

Matic, Fabregas, Kante, RLC, Van Ginkel

Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado, Pedro, Kenedy, Moses,

Diego Costa, Batschuayi, Traore, Remy

24 player, 22 outfield players. That's way too much !

We have 40 games scheduled in a season, with both finals in cups, we have maximum of 50 games (FAC replays exluded).

We can only take 16 outfield players into the match squad so up to 6 players will be in the stands.

Rumours are circling around that we're buying central defender, whether it be Koulibaly or Manolas or even somebody else. Also forward which would be direct replacement for Remy. There are speculations that we may sign central-midfielder as well but I think that's not as certain even if we see the back of Van Ginkel.

And I'm not even counting the likes of Aina, Chalobah, Miazga, Pasalic and probably a few other youngsters.

I think Moses and Van Ginkel will be moved on and that's still 23 players and 21 outfield players for 16 outfield places in the match squad. Too much. Unless we're preparing for injury crisis in advance.

Liverpool complete deal to sign Ragnar Klavan

Wow, this is huge. Never thought I'd see an Estonian playing in EPL in my lifetime. Mixed feelings, on one hand it is liverpool, on the other hand I want Klavan to do well. Good utility player to have, mainly a center back, he can also play left-back, left or defensive midfield. As long as they finish below us, it's all good.

2 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Wow, Borussia confirms Subotic won;t be able to play next season, sucks for him:

Was close to joining Middlesbrough, even arrived at their training complex at Rockliffe Hall but failed the medical.

1 hour ago, King11Didier said:

It's not such a bad deal at all. Wijnaldum is a good player and deserves to play in PL from what he showed last season.

Yeah, but Liverpool has about 50 attacking players already.

Why no club try to buy Fekir ? He is 60-80m€ player by today's standards when fit and flying. Now he would be available for much less. But yeah, all top clubs probably can't wait until he rediscovers his form to start bidding odd sums for him.

Firmino, Coutinho, Sane, Lallana, Wijnaldum for the attacking three. Klopp went for strength in depth I guess. If Firmino and Coutinho continue to develop and truly tap into their potential, they could become the difference makers.

The situation up top is something though. Sturridge's will without a doubt continue so you need a really good #2 and #3. Is Origi ready to be that man? The likes of Ings, Firmino and Sane to deputise when needed.

You're not getting anywhere with that centre midfield though. Same goes for GK. Surprised they haven't strengthened there. William Carvalho would be a good buy. Or take a slight gamble with Witsel. Signing Lass Diarra would be the smartest move though. Gonalons is also a very good option. Underrated player. For the GK position I'd go for Forster, Butland or Rui Patricio.

They need a new LB as well. Moreno is a liability. Sell Mignolet, Moreno, Allen, Henderson, Benteke and Balotelli.

9 hours ago, Fernando said:

Borussia Dortmund bring Mario Götze back from Bayern Munich for £22m

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/21/borussia-dortmund-sign-mario-gotze-bayern-munich

This should be proof to any young German footballer, the grass isn't always greener on the other side, guys like Leroy Sane, Sule, Max Meyer etc should all be wary of going to Bayern. Hopefully Gotze can get himself back to where he was at before he started struggling with injuries, still is one hell of a talent and only 24.