Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

How has bamford earned a 3rd striker spot? Zouma is not going to come in as the second cb on the depth chart. However, the problem with CB is there arent many options available that are realistic.

Why would Thorgan come back as 5th am and MVG or Romeu as 4th. Thorgan is improving and romeu has been loaned out so many times for no reason...

wrong bender...

Also, Aubameyang he can play cf and the wings when needed. Similar to remy, but a lot faster.

Bamford has earned a 3rd striker spot cos he has succeeded at every team and every test that we have set for him and with flying colours. If not bamford then who? You want us to get a 20mil striker for the 3rd striker role who would barely have any influence on our season?

After this season ends, thorgan will no longer be a monchengladbach player and romeu will no longer be a stuttgart player. Both of them will be chelsea players who have contracts here and will do whatever the club thinks is the best for us not for them. Also, the chance for playing for one of the best clubs in the world and under the best manager of the world is harfly something you don't want to do.

Bamford has earned a 3rd striker spot cos he has succeeded at every team and every test that we have set for him and with flying colours. If not bamford then who? You want us to get a 20mil striker for the 3rd striker role who would barely have any influence on our season?

After this season ends, thorgan will no longer be a monchengladbach player and romeu will no longer be a stuttgart player. Both of them will be chelsea players who have contracts here and will do whatever the club thinks is the best for us not for them. Also, the chance for playing for one of the best clubs in the world and under the best manager of the world is harfly something you don't want to do.

Actually, remy would be 3rd striker and chelsea would bring in someone else to be diego's sub. So, yes, 20m for a backup to diego, who will be influential throughout the season.

Why would Chelsea want to stunt the development of Thorgan, when he will get close to zero gametime next season and Romeu has been loaned out already to two different teams. They will do what is best for them, not best for Chelsea.

Actually, remy would be 3rd striker and chelsea would bring in someone else to be diego's sub. So, yes, 20m for a backup to diego, who will be influential throughout the season.

Why would Chelsea want to stunt the development of Thorgan, when he will get close to zero gametime next season and Romeu has been loaned out already to two different teams. They will do what is best for them, not best for Chelsea.

so remy is not good enough as a second striker? :lol: you know what, lets wait and see if we buy another striker next season.

how are we stopping his development? this is not FM or fifa where just by playing time a player gets developed. thorgan would get to play and train with the best of the world in a team which is the best in the world. also, why would we jeapordise our own position for the sake of the "supoosed" developement of 2 players. if romeu was so admanat of not playing for chelsea, why did he sign a 3 year extension with us knowing he will be going out to loan. you are making no sense whatsoever.

so remy is not good enough as a second striker? :lol: you know what, lets wait and see if we buy another striker next season.

how are we stopping his development? this is not FM or fifa where just by playing time a player gets developed. thorgan would get to play and train with the best of the world in a team which is the best in the world. also, why would we jeapordise our own position for the sake of the "supoosed" developement of 2 players. if romeu was so admanat of not playing for chelsea, why did he sign a 3 year extension with us knowing he will be going out to loan. you are making no sense whatsoever.

Remy can't even start over drogba. ....

Bamford has never played top level football and is already 21. You would think he would get loaned out to a premier league side if he was ready.

Players need to play games. Thorgan will not have that opportunity neither will probably both mvg and romeu. Players sign contracts because they want financial security.

Remy can't even start over drogba. ....

Bamford has never played top level football and is already 21. You would think he would get loaned out to a premier league side if he was ready.

Players need to play games. Thorgan will not have that opportunity neither will probably both mvg and romeu. Players sign contracts because they want financial security.

remy started over DD against city. so argument null and void.

DD was 24 and barely had started his football career at the highest level.right now, inspite of bamford being 21, he is playing really well and was a part of our pre season campaign.

players need to play games as well as up their standard. the first step to become a regular in a club like CFC under jose will never be that someone performed brilliantly on loan and now would be a starter. any young player like thorgan will have to do his time on the bench and slowly but surely be integrated in the first team. players sign contracts cos they have a dream to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world. a dream that would be realised for a couple of them.

Imbula would be a huge upgrade from Mikel....

Neither Pogba or Imbula are Mikel replacement. They are more Ramires replacement because they arent holding mids but b2b.

Mikel replacement would be someone like Wanyama, Kondogbia etc.

remy started over DD against city. so argument null and void.

DD was 24 and barely had started his football career at the highest level.right now, inspite of bamford being 21, he is playing really well and was a part of our pre season campaign.

players need to play games as well as up their standard. the first step to become a regular in a club like CFC under jose will never be that someone performed brilliantly on loan and now would be a starter. any young player like thorgan will have to do his time on the bench and slowly but surely be integrated in the first team. players sign contracts cos they have a dream to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world. a dream that would be realised for a couple of them.

So, because remy started that game the argument is null and void right? Maybe, drogba having more starts and appearances doesn't matter...

DD is an african product. Not someone from England, that began playing in an academy at a young age. Bamford is no way going to get the 3rd spot in the CF rotation. Traore played really wel in the preseason campaign too, so you think he's going to get an am spot next year?

Players do what is best for them, not what is best for Chelsea. Signing is so they can have financial guarantees, so all their practice and hard work has its rewards.

Thorgan understands the situation as do chelsea. They will look forward to having both hazard in the future, just not next season.

wrong bender...

Also, Aubameyang he can play cf and the wings when needed. Similar to remy, but a lot faster.

No, check the facts.

Since their moves to their current clubs in 2009 they have missed [x] games as follows:

Sven Bender (Dortmund): 127 games

Lars Bender (Leverkusen): 35 games

(data from Transfermarkt.at, 08.02.2015)

Sven Bender's injured currently, too.

Aubameyang has one the worst techniques when it comes to strikers and has no hold-up game, which is the reason why Klopp doesn't play him at CF at all and keeps using average strikers in Immobile and Ramos in that position.

No, check the facts.

Since their moves to their current clubs in 2009 they have missed [x] games as follows:

Sven Bender (Dortmund): 127 games

Lars Bender (Leverkusen): 35 games

(data from Transfermarkt.at, 08.02.2015)

Sven Bender's injured currently, too.

Aubameyang has one the worst techniques when it comes to strikers and has no hold-up game, which is the reason why Klopp doesn't play him at CF at all and keeps using average strikers in Immobile and Ramos in that position.

Neither remy nor costa really have a hold up game as well. However, having aubameyang can help in the counter attack game and allow depth in the back three positions as well. His pace would be second to none on the squad and in the league.

also, wrong bender meant I meant the wrong bender.

So, because remy started that game the argument is null and void right? Maybe, drogba having more starts and appearances doesn't matter...

DD is an african product. Not someone from England, that began playing in an academy at a young age. Bamford is no way going to get the 3rd spot in the CF rotation. Traore played really wel in the preseason campaign too, so you think he's going to get an am spot next year?

Players do what is best for them, not what is best for Chelsea. Signing is so they can have financial guarantees, so all their practice and hard work has its rewards.

Thorgan understands the situation as do chelsea. They will look forward to having both hazard in the future, just not next season.

DD had more starts and appearances cos remy was a new buy and like we all know, jose likes to give his players a period of integration. and when we thought remy would start starting, he got injured (united) along with costa. hence DD had to start. the man city match proved that remy is definitely higher on priority list than DD as of this moment, which was your original point.

so what if DD is an african product? how does that make any sense. harry kane is 21 years old and before this season people had barely heard of him. he had barely played at the "highest level" of football. so he is useless???he has no future in football? at this moment bamford is doing great. even his performance against city in FA cup was proof of that. he is definitely ready for the 3rd striker role.

THORGAN WILL BE A CHELSEA PLAYER. if jose wants him to stay next year as the 5th choice, he will. he wont have an option despite why he had signed a contract or what he wants to do. add to that the fact that he will have the influence of his big brother as a guidance this is pretty much a possibility.

DD had more starts and appearances cos remy was a new buy and like we all know, jose likes to give his players a period of integration. and when we thought remy would start starting, he got injured (united) along with costa. hence DD had to start. the man city match proved that remy is definitely higher on priority list than DD as of this moment, which was your original point.

so what if DD is an african product? how does that make any sense. harry kane is 21 years old and before this season people had barely heard of him. he had barely played at the "highest level" of football. so he is useless??? idiotic argument,

THORGAN WILL BE A CHELSEA PLAYER. if jose wants him to stay next year as the 5th choice, he will. he wont have an option despite why he had signed a contract or what he wants to do. add to that the fact that he will have the influence of his big brother as a guidance this is pretty much a possibility.

i was waiting for you to use the harry kane reason....

Kane is the exception, not the norm. and kane plays for a manager that dropped his veterans for young kids... That my friend is not the makeup of Jose Mourinho.

Players' always have an option. Schurrle had an option as did mata and lukaku and luiz.

i was waiting for you to use the harry kane reason....

Kane is the exception, not the norm. and kane plays for a manager that dropped his veterans for young kids... That my friend is not the makeup of Jose Mourinho.

Players' always have an option. Schurrle had an option as did mata and lukaku and luiz.

so dropping carvalho/pepe for varane and GC for zouma is not what jose did?

also, as i said, i dont expect bamford to come in and start starting for us. but a 3rd striker role with cup games and sub appearances is exactly what we should be looking at. for that matter, replacing mata with a 21 year old oscar was in the same lines. if the player is better suited for jose's plans or to jose's system, he will be given a chance

they were mata, luiz and schurrle. world cup winners and settled first team players. lukaku had the most number of goals in the last 2 seasons after aguero if i am not wrong. thorgan is a 21 year old kid. apples and oranges.

so dropping carvalho/pepe for varane and GC for zouma is not what jose did?

also, as i said, i dont expect bamford to come in and start starting for us. but a 3rd striker role with cup games and sub appearances is exactly what we should be looking at.

they were mata, luiz and schurrle. world cup winners and settled first team players. lukaku had the most number of goals in the last 2 seasons after aguero if i am not wrong. thorgan is a 21 year old kid. apples and oranges.

Are you serious. Jose dropped an old carvalho and an injured pepe, who was proned to doing rash things...Varane didn't start over a healthy pepe, he started because pepe was injured and kept his placed because of the good results...

Cahill still starts games and unless zouma plays the rest of the season as starter, your argument is invalid. Bamford not starting in the premiere league at his age is not the same thing as Drogba. Drogba didn't play academy football as a kid and isn't from England, Bamford is. He needs to go to a premiere league side, than maybe he can play as the 3rd striker...

Are you serious. Jose dropped an old carvalho and an injured pepe, who was proned to doing rash things...Varane didn't start over a healthy pepe, he started because pepe was injured and kept his placed because of the good results...

Cahill still starts games and unless zouma plays the rest of the season as starter, your argument is invalid. Bamford not starting in the premiere league at his age is not the same thing as Drogba. Drogba didn't play academy football as a kid and isn't from England, Bamford is. He needs to go to a premiere league side, than maybe he can play as the 3rd striker...

the same pepe who was probably one of the best defenders last season and helped RM win the CL? your point was that jose did not do youth which was wrong.

GC was dropped. why does zouma have to start all throughout the rest of the season for my argument to be valid. thats just LOL. go and read what you had written. oh, so you want bamford to go for a PL loan, like WBA? what if he scores 17 goals for them. i know what will happen then, people like you will say, "its not the same playing for WBA as it is playing for chelsea. he needs to go out on loan to a proper team where he can learn to play against packed defences". and sounds too familair does not it? someone even said that courtois should go out on loan and get a feel of PL, so i am not really that surprised.

the same pepe who was probably one of the best defenders last season and helped RM win the CL? your point was that jose did not do youth which was wrong.

GC was dropped. why does zouma have to start all throughout the rest of the season for my argument to be valid. thats just LOL. go and read what you had written. oh, so you want bamford to go for a PL loan, like WBA? what if he scores 17 goals for them. i know what will happen then, people like you will say, "its not the same playing for WBA as it is playing for chelsea. he needs to go out on loan to a proper team where he can learn to play against packed defences". and sounds too familair does not it? someone even said that courtois should go out on loan and get a feel of PL, so i am not really that surprised.

Yes, Jose really gives youth a chance....... Tell that to an unbaised fan. Jose and youth are total opposites... At tottenham, guys like mason, bentalab, kane, dier are all getting signficant gametime... THe spurs had the youngest starting 11 this season......

Actually, people said lukaku was good enought for backup because of his good goal rate during his loan spans. People said lukaku wasn't good enough to start at chelsea. 2 different things.... Bamford is not good enough for Jose as a 3rd striker. Looked at who chelsea's 3rd striker was during Jose's era.

Demba Ba

Remy

And now you are proposing Bamford... You see what the difference is...

Yes, Jose really gives youth a chance....... Tell that to an unbaised fan. Jose and youth are total opposites... At tottenham, guys like mason, bentalab, kane, dier are all getting signficant gametime... THe spurs had the youngest starting 11 this season......

Actually, people said lukaku was good enought for backup because of his good goal rate during his loan spans. People said lukaku wasn't good enough to start at chelsea. 2 different things.... Bamford is not good enough for Jose as a 3rd striker. Looked at who chelsea's 3rd striker was during Jose's era.

Demba Ba

Remy

nd kane plays for a manager that dropped his veterans for young kids.

this is what you said which i had a problem with. did i say jose gives chances to youth and would drop matic for RLC. so dont try and put words into my mouth and digress from the argument, which is exactly what you have continued doing here. irrespective of age, jose has chosen kids to start over veterans when those veterans have slumped.

you know something, i can almost bet everything i have on the fact that you have not even watched bamford once. you have not given a single valid reason of why bamford would not be a good 3rd choice striker except that he "has not played at the highest level". right now our 3rd striker is DD, and as much as i love DD, i can safely say, bamford is as good at the moment or definitely not far behind. he is a good finisher, has good pace, his movement is pretty decent. obviously there is a massive dearth of experience and the know how, but guess what, he wont get that unless given a chance. also, when jose came here, our AM options were oscar, willian, hazard, mata, schurrle, kdb... right now, our 5th and 6th AMs are boga and brown. i can indeed see the difference.

Demba Ba

Remy

Just to interject in your little love-in guys, as far as I know Mourinho would have been very happy to have Lukaku as a back-up and it was the player who didn't want that role and so wanted to leave.

I disagree that Remy is 3rd choice. I would be VERY surprised if he didn't start against Everton. Drogbas last few performances should make sure he is 3rd choice.

I don't see the problem with making Bamford 3rd choice (Behind Diego and Remy) and seeing how it goes next season.

nd kane plays for a manager that dropped his veterans for young kids.

this is what you said which i had a problem with. did i say jose gives chances to youth and would drop matic for RLC. so dont try and put words into my mouth and digress from the argument, which is exactly what you have continued doing here. irrespective of age, jose has chosen kids to start over veterans when those veterans have slumped.

you know something, i can almost bet everything i have on the fact that you have not even watched bamford once. you have not given a single valid reason of why bamford would not be a good 3rd choice striker except that he "has not played at the highest level". right now our 3rd striker is DD, and as much as i love DD, i can safely say, bamford is as good at the moment or definitely not far behind. he is a good finisher, has good pace, his movement is pretty decent. obviously there is a massive dearth of experience and the know how, but guess what, he wont get that unless given a chance. also, when jose came here, our AM options were oscar, willian, hazard, mata, schurrle, kdb... right now, our 5th and 6th AMs are boga and brown. i can indeed see the difference.

And pochetti completely ditched them from the team... Not just for a game or 2.

Kane is on a team where he can grow, with very little expectations. No one put the spurs in the top 4 category. Bamford, even as a 3rd striker would have huge expectations, like remy has played this season and even ba last season, ther 3rd striker role will become significant.