Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I think Mou has more respect for the academy than some of you may imply. I do think though that if Bamford comes back then Remy will be outgoing, unless he is okay with being converted into a winger/AM for us. And if Bamford doesn't, I think he'll get a Premier League loan, or a La Liga loan, and he'll come back in 2016-17. I'm sorry, in his current state Piazon is an upgrade on Drogba. I think he will regress to a coaching role, he won't have much choice, because his decline is quite evident now, really... Kalas will get a PL loan too I think, and on that basis I doubt Cahill is going anywhere. If JT gets injured or severely declines then he'll be recalled. I wonder what we'll do about our keepers when/if Cech leaves. I mean, for the last few years Schwarzer was our 2nd choice, and since I could argue Blackman is better we might just stay where we are with this.

Luis might leave, depends on what sort of chances he gets in the rest of the season. Hopefully we get an upgrade on Ramires, too.

Ins:

Bamford

3rd striker or otherwise (Piazon or x player)

Kalas (potentially later in the season, see above)

New LB (if Luis leaves)

CM/B2B like Koke or Pogba

3rd choice DM (behind Matic and Ake)

Outs:

Remy

Luis (poss.)

Ramires

Mikel

Cech

Moutinho would be a perfect fabregas replacement and could even take Oscar's place in the starting line.

Moutinho is good, but wtf! Replacement for Cesc? not better than Fabregas and he's older than him.

Very impressed with Kondogbia, and Martial looked promising.

If we don't get Pogba, I really think Kondogbia would be a great alternative.

Commeon people read things first.

Kellzfresh said moutinho would be good cesc replacement as a backup or he could even play instead of oscar in first 11.

A replacement means instead/in place of. There was NO mention of back up. £25m+ for a back up midfielder.

When are people going to wake up in the real world?!

Kondogbia would be a very nice signing for the future

Maybe we can finally sell Mikel?

Kondogbia looked a tidy player against Arsenal last night. Was lucky with the goal but nether the less he scored and was making some epic tackles throughout!

I would be happy to see us approach him for a healthy battle with Matic for what I like to call the 'beast role'...next season.

A replacement means instead/in place of. There was NO mention of back up. £25m+ for a back up midfielder.

He'll replace oscar in the starting line-up. He's quality.

I don't know why you keep missing that part of my statement

£20m for a back-up left back, anything is possible....

I think Moutinho would be very good cover/rotation for those positions.

Kondogbia was good yesterday but has not really been setting L1 alight since his return....

Moutinho is good, but wtf! Replacement for Cesc? not better than Fabregas and he's older than him.

Very impressed with Kondogbia, and Martial looked promising.

If we don't get Pogba, I really think Kondogbia would be a great alternative.

When I say replacement, I mean sub for fabregas or starting in Oscar's role. Jesus!! People can't read anymore