Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Axel Witsel Exclusive:

AW: I want to play in one of the top clubs in Europe one day. It’s true that I like the Premier League, because it is one of the best leagues in the world, for me, together with Germany and Spain. It is a very good league; it is a crazy league. A lot of my colleagues play there, but we will see. I am still young, only 26. Well see in the future. I have always liked Manchester United from when I was young.
If Witsel indeed wants to leave, do you think we should go for him?
I mean we would all love to have Pogba, but that's going to cost and arm and a leg.
What about going to try to pull Witsel from the Russian league?

Axel Witsel Exclusive:

AW: I want to play in one of the top clubs in Europe one day. It’s true that I like the Premier League, because it is one of the best leagues in the world, for me, together with Germany and Spain. It is a very good league; it is a crazy league. A lot of my colleagues play there, but we will see. I am still young, only 26. Well see in the future. I have always liked Manchester United from when I was young.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2330855-axel-witsel-exclusive-zenit-star-talks-belgium-hints-at-manchester-united-move

If Witsel indeed wants to leave, do you think we should go for him?

I mean we would all love to have Pogba, but that's going to cost and arm and a leg.

What about going to try to pull Witsel from the Russian league?

Nope, I don't think he's that good. But I've only seen him for the NT lately so I don't know how he's doing for Zenit. Imo he's way too slow when he has the ball and always goes for the easy passes.

Lucas Silva is going to Real Madrid according to Cruzeiro representatives. That means Asier Illaramendi is on the market...he looked promising in Sociedad, maybe he could be decent backup for Cesc/Matic?

Yes. Illaramendi had a great performance at the Real Sociedad, but especially in a European U-21 with Spain.

Instead, he has not played practically anything with Real Madrid since they have signed him. He is very young and maybe these two years at Real Madrid may have stopped its progression.

I think Sami Khedira if it might be a good option for us. In the thread dedicated to Sami Khedira (http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/7366-sami-khedira/page-30) I put the following.

The Real Madrid is on the verge of signing Lucas Silva, even the president of Cruzeiro has confirmed that the signing is going to do absolutely secure.

I think it's time to go for Sami Khedira. He is the perfect player for a team of Mourinho. Nobody knows / understands better our coach.

I have seen him during his three years at Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho and Khedira are two people with the same mentality and intelligence.

I think his signing would be perfect for us. Khedira would give us a good chance to give our players physical rest.

Khedira can play defensive midfielder, attacking midfielder and midfielder containment in the position of Willian.

Sami Khedira would give us all these possibilities (besides having a very cheap price).

Option 1. Option 2.

Khedira - Matic Fabregas - Khedira

Fabregas Oscar

Option 3. Option 4.

Khedira - Matic Fabregas - Matic

Oscar Khedira - Oscar - Hazard

I think it's an interesting option.

Videos.
1. Sami Khedira vs Brasil Semifinales Mundial 2014.
2.Sami Khedira vs Atletico de Madrid.

I hope this can be interesting to someone, and I hope your comments.

Regards.

Spike.... I'm a Toronto FC season ticket holder and I made the same face when I saw this news. Never thought it was going to happen

He is on big money too. An even higher paycheck then Juve.

I hope MLS tickets are cheaper than the NHL. I bought two tickets to see the Blackhawks and it cost me $200. Talk about gouging prices!

Surely khedira on the cheap is the best cm option instead of llaramendi and witsel who I wouldnt consider to be on our radar anyway... The man is proven quality and is obviously unsettled at RM. When we play mikel beside matic the difference in our performances is massive and not in a good way. Khedira would be a much more reliable option than mikel should matic get injured. (At present we would be in big trouble if he was out for a long period)

I hope MLS tickets are cheaper than the NHL. I bought two tickets to see the Blackhawks and it cost me $200. Talk about gouging prices!

NHL ticket cost is all about the market. Blackhawks are a big market. Same with here in Vancouver. Prices are outrageous. You could go see the Arizona Coyotes for the price of a movie ticket and it'll come with free hot dogs or pizza and parking! As a matter of fact, for many people it's cheaper to fly to Arizona and see a game there than it is to see a game in the lower bowl here in Vancouver. And sp1nx can tell you all about how stupidly expensive it is to see the Maple Leafs.

MLS is far cheaper. I can see the Whitecaps for $30.

NHL ticket cost is all about the market. Blackhawks are a big market. Same with here in Vancouver. Prices are outrageous. You could go see the Arizona Coyotes for the price of a movie ticket and it'll come with free hot dogs or pizza and parking! As a matter of fact, for many people it's cheaper to fly to Arizona and see a game there than it is to see a game in the lower bowl here in Vancouver. And sp1nx can tell you all about how stupidly expensive it is to see the Maple Leafs.

MLS is far cheaper. I can see the Whitecaps for $30.

It would have been $50 cheaper if Ticketmaster didn't decide to fee me for buying from them. Wankers. BTW, what is a great online store for jerseys?

It would have been $50 cheaper if Ticketmaster didn't decide to fee me for buying from them. Wankers. BTW, what is a great online store for jerseys?

Unfortunately that I can't answer. I live in Canada where jerseys are sold everywhere. Never had to look online.

Madrid paid 40m for Illaramendi and 30m for Isco because Perez decided to want spanish core in team because he was enwy of barca. Those two players never become regualar starters and he paid 70m mio for the two.

What a fucking ridiculous shit is that? Perez is well the most annoying person in football, handles things like a boy who wants new toy every year and doesnt even know why.

On bright side; Real officialy signed Lucas Silva. Surely they wont go for another CM (khm Pogba) anytime soon right?

Ya They are cheaper... But right now I'd love to play only 200 for tickets next weekend lol