Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

And pochetti completely ditched them from the team... Not just for a game or 2.

Kane is on a team where he can grow, with very little expectations. No one put the spurs in the top 4 category. Bamford, even as a 3rd striker would have huge expectations, like remy has played this season and even ba last season, ther 3rd striker role will become significant.

and now we are off to discuss poccetino and jose. digress digress and then digress some more. your point was that jose does drop his veterans for kids and i have proved that is a load of crap. what pocchetino does or does not do, i dont give a shit.

the 3rd striker role will have some responsibility and pressure. but it would be the perfect amount of it to judge if bamford does have a futue with us, hence the 3rd striker role.

and now we are off to discuss poccetino and jose. digress digress and then digress some more. your point was that jose does drop his veterans for kids and i have proved that is a load of crap. what pocchetino does or does not do, i dont give a shit.

the 3rd striker role will have some responsibility and pressure. but it would be the perfect amount of it to judge if bamford does have a futue with us, hence the 3rd striker role.

Actually, your point was that Jose drops a veteran for kids...

You brought up Harry Kane. As I said before, Kane does not play for Jose and Chelsea, his situation is completely different than Bamford.

You don't go from Demba ba to remy to bamford. Might as well bring back Piazon to play 3rd striker.

Actually, your point was that Jose drops a veteran for kids...

You brought up Harry Kane. As I said before, Kane does not play for Jose and Chelsea, his situation is completely different than Bamford.

You don't go from Demba ba to remy to bamford. Might as well bring back Piazon to play 3rd striker.

what?

let me refresh your memory.

you said that a 21 year old player who has not played football at the highest level should not be our 3rd striker. i said that a 21 year old harry kane who had not played at the highest level of football is literally carrying the team. and then you came out with jose does not drop his vetrans for kids, which i have proved to be crap. you can go to the previous page and please check the facts.

even after me and another person and the fact that jose started remy against city, u still persist with remy being our 3rd striker. you still have not given me a single fault in bamford's game and why he is CAPABLE of being our 3rd striker. its clear that you have not even watched him ever. so why dont you discuss something or someone that you do know about. and again, for the 5th AM we have gone from mata to salah to brown. so things are are changing here.

your point was that jose does drop his veterans for kids and i have proved that is a load of crap. what pocchetino does or does not do, i dont give a shit.

Maybe you don't know what you wrote.

I would like to see more on Constantin Nica, RB for Cesena, on-loan from Atalanta. Interesting young player. Have any of you seen him much?

I watched him when he came on yesterday against Juve. He played quite well, but I haven't seen him on a regular basis.

why did not we loan him again as per your thinking for 5 more seasons.

who are our 5th and 6th AMs currently?

He was essentially loaned again, which is why he has a buy back clause unlike lukaku, kdb, mata or luiz...

The 5th and 6th ams are ramires and whoever comes in to play striker next season with remy.

Hazard nor bamford will be on first team next season.

He was essentially loaned again, which is why he has a buy back clause unlike lukaku, kdb, mata or luiz...

The 5th and 6th ams are ramires and whoever comes in to play striker next season with remy.

Hazard nor bamford will be on first team next season.

thats got to be the weirdest extrapolation.

the 5th and 6th AM is brown and boga currently. thorgan would have been a massive upgrade.

thats got to be the weirdest extrapolation.

the 5th and 6th AM is brown and boga currently. thorgan would have been a massive upgrade.

5th am is ramires and remy.

There is also astu, moses, piazon, traore, etc...

It's irrelevant if hazard is an upgrade, because brown and boga are unknown players in the senior level. Jose will probably go to south america and find another am to sign in the summer and another cf, neither thorgan nor bamford will be them anytime soon.

5th am is ramires and remy.

There is also astu, moses, piazon, traore, etc...

It's irrelevant if hazard is an upgrade, because brown and boga are unknown players in the senior level. Jose will probably go to south america and find another am to sign in the summer and another cf, neither thorgan nor bamford will be them anytime soon.

So now atsu, piazon and traore are good enough but thorgan was not?

Also jose sold schurlle and loaned out hazard and DID NOT go to south America and get a new AM. he gave the spot to brown.

So now atsu, piazon and traore are good enough but thorgan was not?

Also jose sold schurlle and loaned out hazard and DID NOT go to south America and get a new AM. he gave the spot to brown.

William.

Cuadrado.

He gave that spot cause remy and ramires can both play there and no need to make an unnecessary buy in January.

William.

Cuadrado.

He gave that spot cause remy and ramires can both play there and no need to make an unnecessary buy in January.

willian was already a chelsea player if you were in any doubt of that. cuadrado was schurrle's replacement. we got none for salah.

remy and ramires have a very very high probablity of being here next season. and thus the 5th AM spot could have easily be given to someone like thorgan to give him a state of PL football.