Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I really think Mourinho would do everything to get Varane, And if we get him I really can see Pogba choosing us! A new reserve GK is also something we have to look at and I don't seems mou is satisfied with Remy as backup.

Varane, Pogba, GK and a striker! Lacazette would be a dream, but maybe a little cheaper option in Icardi.

GK: Courtois, NEW*, Blackman(hg)

DF: Iva, Azpi, Terry(hg), Zouma, VARANE*, Cahill(hg), Luis, Christensen(hg) -

MF: Fabregas(hg), Matic, POGBA*(hg), Ake(hg), Mikel/Ramires, Loftus-Cheek(hg) -

AM: Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado, Thorgan/Traore(hg?) -

ST: Costa, ICARDI* and Bamford(hg) -

25 squad and enough HomeGrown players. 100£m on 3 star players and one GK. But we need to sell to get some money in.

Cech - 7£m

Salah - 11£m

Remy - 15£m

Ramires - 20£m or Mikel - 10£m

Moses - 8£m

And we have Piazon, Van Ginkel, Atsu, Chalobah, Perica, Marin and Romeu that we could get some money on.

I really think Mourinho would do everything to get Varane, And if we get him I really can see Pogba choosing us! A new reserve GK is also something we have to look at and I don't seems mou is satisfied with Remy as backup.

Varane, Pogba, GK and a striker! Lacazette would be a dream, but maybe a little cheaper option in Icardi.

GK: Courtois, NEW*, Blackman(hg)

DF: Iva, Azpi, Terry(hg), Zouma, VARANE*, Cahill(hg), Luis, Christensen(hg) -

MF: Fabregas(hg), Matic, POGBA*(hg), Ake(hg), Mikel/Ramires, Loftus-Cheek(hg) -

AM: Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado, Thorgan/Traore(hg?) -

ST: Costa, ICARDI* and Bamford(hg) -

25 squad and enough HomeGrown players. 100£m on 3 star players and one GK. But we need to sell to get some money in.

Cech - 7£m

Salah - 11£m

Remy - 15£m

Ramires - 20£m or Mikel - 10£m

Moses - 8£m

And we have Piazon, Van Ginkel, Atsu, Chalobah, Perica, Marin and Romeu that we could get some money on.

Júlio César

:D

strikers - costa, remy, bamford (HG)

AMs - hazard, cesc (HG), willian, cuadrado, thorgan, traore (HG)

CM/DMs - matic, pogba(HG), rambo, mvg/romeu

CBs - JT(HG), zouma, GC(HG), iva, luis, azpi, ake(HG), christensen(HG)

GKs - courtois, new GK, beeney(HG).

ins - pogba, new GK.

outs - oscar, mikel, kakuta, marin, moses, piazon.

Good thing your not manager.

I think we should pick up the following:

New GK when Cech leaves. Probably will have to be an experienced guy as he'll have no chance of displacing Courtois.

A CB - Varane please!

At least 1 CM but ideally 2, one as an understudy to Matic (unless MVG or Romeu cut it...) and one creative player to cover Cesc.

A back-up striker IF DD retires...

That's about it!

Should take full advantage of Dortmund and convinced their players to come.

Gundogan, Bender, Aubemyang

well considering your name here, I can guess your problem with selling oscar. But considering how average he has been and also conaidering our sell and then buy policy, if we actually go for pogba who is a WORLD CLASS PLAYER, then oscar will be the best bet to be sold.

well considering your name here, I can guess your problem with selling oscar. But considering how average he has been and also conaidering our sell and then buy policy, if we actually go for pogba who is a WORLD CLASS PLAYER, then oscar will be the best bet to be sold.

Not just oscar, but I think there is literally no way that bamford becomes the n3 striker and chelsea will leave the cb position the same. Also, the loanees coming back as consistent first team players because I dont think any of them will be next season.

:yay: Summer transfers!

Not a whole lot we need to do. New CM or CAM and a new CB and we're sorted.

That would be nice and all we need haha. 2 things in the big transfer window but we really needed a winger and we got one so we should be fine but we do need to strengthen up our center.

Not just oscar, but I think there is literally no way that bamford becomes the n3 striker and chelsea will leave the cb position the same. Also, the loanees coming back as consistent first team players because I dont think any of them will be next season.

jose has spoken about bamford and I would not be suprised if he gets the 3rd striker spot. He has earned it.

Zouma is showing tremendous potential. Jose does not like to tinker with his back 4 and always has had a short squad of defenders. For varane/inigo/someone to come in someone will go out.

Which loanee is coming back as a "consistent" first team plauer? Thorgan will be our 5th choice AM in a job eauivalent of salah's this season and traore as 6th choice. Mvg/romeu as the 4th choice CM/DM in the role to reolace mikel and each of them is as good if not a better player than mikel.

Good thing your not manager.

Should take full advantage of Dortmund and convinced their players to come.

Gundogan, Bender, Aubemyang

You're suggesting 2 part-time invalids and a striker version of Ramires. I'll leave it at this point.

jose has spoken about bamford and I would not be suprised if he gets the 3rd striker spot. He has earned it.

Zouma is showing tremendous potential. Jose does not like to tinker with his back 4 and always has had a short squad of defenders. For varane/inigo/someone to come in someone will go out.

Which loanee is coming back as a "consistent" first team plauer? Thorgan will be our 5th choice AM in a job eauivalent of salah's this season and traore as 6th choice. Mvg/romeu as the 4th choice CM/DM in the role to reolace mikel and each of them is as good if not a better player than mikel.

How has bamford earned a 3rd striker spot? Zouma is not going to come in as the second cb on the depth chart. However, the problem with CB is there arent many options available that are realistic.

Why would Thorgan come back as 5th am and MVG or Romeu as 4th. Thorgan is improving and romeu has been loaned out so many times for no reason...

You're suggesting 2 part-time invalids and a striker version of Ramires. I'll leave it at this point.

wrong bender...

Also, Aubameyang he can play cf and the wings when needed. Similar to remy, but a lot faster.