Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

WHO though?

Koke comes to my mind. Isco maybe but he is more offensive.

I do believe Koke in this team would add final piece of puzzle to our attack, or Pogba if he is willing to track alot (he is decent, but under Mou he will have to do it alot more).

Koke+Costa=goals goals goals

Koke comes to my mind. Isco maybe but he is more offensive.

I do believe Koke in this team would add final piece of puzzle to our attack, or Pogba if he is willing to track alot (he is decent, but under Mou he will have to do it alot more).

Koke+Costa=goals goals goals

To be fair Isco has really developed his defensive game. He presses, tracks back, regularly putting shift. He is often interviewed about it where that change came from.

On Koke regards I think Atletico will not oppose big money offer. Koke is one player that they own 100% (since he's from Academy) and they're still lagging behind with their budget. Don't forget that they have substantial deficit to pay still and Koke will be the asset who brings the biggest sum since they won't be splitting fee between third parts like insurance companies, creditors etc.

To be fair Isco has really developed his defensive game. He presses, tracks back, regularly putting shift. He is often interviewed about it where that change came from.

On Koke regards I think Atletico will not oppose big money offer. Koke is one player that they own 100% (since he's from Academy) and they're still lagging behind with their budget. Don't forget that they have substantial deficit to pay still and Koke will be the asset who brings the biggest sum since they won't be splitting fee between third parts like insurance companies, creditors etc.

The one thing I dislike about Isco is that he is more of a fancy player rather than someone who does things. He does alot of little flicks and dribbles, but he isnt the one who can change the game, dictate tempo etc. In this regard I rate Koke much higher.

There is also reason why Madrid is struggling now that Modric and James are out (though Im not sold on James either).

Nonetheless, Isco is fantastic player, reminds me alot on Hazard in certain aspects. But IMO this team needs Koke (simple but effective play, team performances) over Isco (individual skill, nice to watch, but not as efficient).

In :

-homegrown goalkeeper like Ruddy,

-Raphael Varane,

-Chalobah or RLC if he's "the one" as a Matic cover,

-potentionally world-class midfielder like Pogba or Koke,

-Bertrand Traore if he can secure his work permit. If not, Malcom lad from Corinthians or Talisca from Benfica,

-Mauro Icardi or Paulo Dybala. Basically a striker with technical abilities. Icardi is a tailor-made Mourinho player with attitude and mental characteristics. But I'd rather have Dybala since he has a proper, exquisite technique. Jose picks.

Out :

-Cech (he wants to leave)

-Cahill (I don't want him to leave but don't think he'll stay as a 4th option. Also he could recoup decent sum, since he's reliable defender with tons of Premier League pedigree. Most clubs will try to find reliable players in the summer to help them stay in the Premier League and help them get their hand on new Premier League-bonanza so I think he could fetch nice figure),

-Mikel (it's time to go since he's got his British passport. Also he's in no way a back-up to Matic since he's doesn't possess any pressing ability. I think it's finally time one of our youngster to take that spot),

-Oscar (only if we need money. He is our biggest asset left in our pool of talents so who knows. But I'd much rather want him to stay and be an excellent squad option)

-Remy (it's clear that Jose doesn't trust him. So what's the point ? Better when Jose will have his pick as a second option since Remy is not. It's clear that he's treated here as another Ba, a stop-gap bought because he happened to be cheap and easy obtainable with release-clause. I think regarding his sell it's similar to Cahill, he is reliable striker who I think will help any club staying in the Premier League so if anyone want to have a strong option to help them touch the new Premier League deal and survive the next season, Remy is one of the hottest prospects for those clubs.)

-Moses,

-Marin, Piazon, Wallace, Romeu, McEachran

-maybe Atsu, Van Ginkel, Kalas, Omeruo if decent offert arrives but rather another loan to raise their value

If there is money in the bank left we should secure Youri Tielemans as soon as possible.