Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

From us? Nah. Man U should get.him. cheaper and reallllly good and versatile.

I think we should put in an offer, seeing as there's rumours he wants to leave Bayern. Either him or Gotze, but I would prefer Reus.

I think we should put in an offer, seeing as there's rumours he wants to leave Bayern. Either him or Gotze, but I would prefer Reus.

Turn off Fifa. Neither of them will change clubs in the summer. Bayern don't sell players in their prime anyway.

why would we need Khedira? Ok, it would be really great to have a 2nd useful DM. But he would only be backup to matic, cos honestly, he is not as good. In the days were FFP at least can mean a heavy fee, 20m is too much for a backup. I'd much rather have a competent partner for Matic. IMO it was a shame we didn't go for Cabaye, cos he is exactly the ink of player we need to have beside Matic ( he could also replace Mata at the freekicks ).

On a different note, if our deal for Costa fails, why not sabotage BVB's Ciro Immobile deal? we can easily overbid them without even making a too great effort. The player, apart from his disadvanatgeous name is quick, strong and has a better technique than Costa. He is combative and clever. Maybe not the same killer instinct as the Spaniard but still decent enough. + he probably has a higher ceiling.

What about Pat Roberts guys? To be honest I'm quite surprised no one has linked him to Chelsea so far.

Such a wonderful talent. Maybe I am exagerating a bit with what I'm going to say, but this guy is the closest thing to Messi I've seen in a while.

I feel he is going to explode next season when Fulham will surely give him plenty of playing time in the Championship.

I'll keep an eye on his progress and I hope he'll become a Chelsea player one day.

What about Pat Roberts guys? To be honest I'm quite surprised no one has linked him to Chelsea so far.

Such a wonderful talent. Maybe I am exagerating a bit with what I'm going to say, but this guy is the closest thing to Messi I've seen in a while.

I feel he is going to explode next season when Fulham will surely give him plenty of playing time in the Championship.

I'll keep an eye on his progress and I hope he'll become a Chelsea player one day.

He looked good against the young lads in the FA Youth cup final but I'd hardly say hes exactly at a level to be playing regularly for a top 10 team in the PL, never mind Chelsea.

Pat Roberts is a 78 year old republican Senator for the state of Kansas.

He looked good against the young lads in the FA Youth cup final but I'd hardly say hes exactly at a level to be playing regularly for a top 10 team in the PL, never mind Chelsea.

You know I wasn't talking about throwing him into the first team right away.

I would buy him now and try to find opportunities for him to play as much as possible. Maybe some extra money to Fulham to have him play in at least, I don't know, 60% of their matches in Championship next season. Or a loan to Boro where Karanka has already admittied he is willing to take more Chelsea youngsters. Or a loan to Vitesse with a specific clause in his contract - 100% regular starter on the right wing or as a playmaker.

There are all sorts of possibilites, but first you need to buy him.

I saw something about Wenger being interested, but nothing was said about money, asking price or anything like that.

You know I wasn't talking about throwing him into the first team right away.

I would buy him now and try to find opportunities for him to play as much as possible. Maybe some extra money to Fulham to have him play in at least, I don't know, 60% of their matches in Championship next season. Or a loan to Boro where Karanka has already admittied he is willing to take more Chelsea youngsters. Or a loan to Vitesse with a specific clause in his contract - 100% regular starter on the right wing or as a playmaker.

There are all sorts of possibilites, but first you need to buy him.

I saw something about Wenger being interested, but nothing was said about money, asking price or anything like that.

their striker dembele also looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_wu31JnH54

Indeed, great steal from Anderlecht.

Also that American guy with a Hollywood-esque name looks like a bright talent too (he's a midfielder I think?!)

i thought dembele was from psg