Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

That's great news....hopefully one of the players going to Middlesbrough is Lewis Baker.

That's the obvious choice, maybe along with Feruz. You'd have thought it would be players who featured in the under-21 league rather than the youth cup. RLC could bypass everything and feature in the summer whilst you'd hope that players like Bamford, Omeruo and Chalobah are done with loans to the Championship.

Christensen might be another option too.

Marin,Mikel,Romeou,Swarzer,Hilario,Lampard,Eto,Ba,Moses and maybe 1 or 2 of cole/Pva/Bertrand , may leave the bridge summertime! Courtois,Lukaku,Atsu,Zouma,back from loans sign a cm&cf and maybe lb,sit back and start 2015 dreaming

He's good. Martinez is spanish, automatic inherited good passing is in his DNA. Would love him next to matic.

Let's be honest, mourinho won't play a tiny DLP in our pivot. He's never done in his career, he can only accommodate one the size of Alonso and matic can play that role IMO.

Get martinez with funds from mikel and lampard/cole wages. We need to change our minds from buying squad players to buying starters

Modric did play for real last season in pivot too. I would love to have proper Dm and CM ala Alonso in pivot. Unfortunely, neither Matic or Javi are close to how great Alonso was in prime. His long balls were amazing. Javi might be close but he doesnt have that leadership and playmaking ability.

Modric did play for real last season in pivot too. I would love to have proper Dm and CM ala Alonso in pivot. Unfortunely, neither Matic or Javi are close to how great Alonso was in prime. His long balls were amazing. Javi might be close but he doesnt have that leadership and playmaking ability.

martinez vision and dynamic runs are underrated by most people

Mourinho only played modric there as a tactical switch at halftime, but he mostly played in ozil's position.

Martinez is more intelligent than people give him credit for. He is a good passer, he has energy and is a vidal type player IMO. We could adopt a brazil type system where gustavo-paulinho pivot destroyed teams with fluent attacking football. A matic-martinez partnership will do the same adding strength and complete solidity to the team.

I just know mourinho won't buy this tiny midfielder (cabaye, modric, gundogan, xavi, pirlo) type player to play in the pivot. I've studied his past teams to realize that.

martinez vision and dynamic runs are underrated by most people

This^ he was a DLP for athletico bilbao when they destroyed manutd in the europa league in old trafford

I would be surprised (and worried) if the Diego Costa deal was not completed before the World Cup. Might see a few players officially leave too

What will happen if we sign him after WC?