Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'm going to through this out there. This this football site that addresses football rumours, with Editors for each club. The Chelsea Editor has sources within the club and has called right the Torres, Mata, Oscar, Azpi, Schurrle transfers before the appeared in the news. These are the most recent ones in my mind. Now, he has said that Mourinho wants to change the style, with two strikers coming in, with Costa and Cavani first choice, and an AM leaving ( he suggests Oscar or even Hazard). He did say that mourning I does not control the whole transfer decisions and is getting some resistance from the board. Will be interesting to see if another big striker is linked after we get costa, something the look at through the summer and see if this idea is going on inside the club

What a player this guy is. Would be my dream signing for the pivot. Would complement Matic so well.

uhm i think if he play in this chelsea he need to play like the first six month in the stramaccioni team. In this frame he play CDM without much dribbling.

Alan Dzagoev ? Whatever happened to this dude , I thought he would be wearing the Cfc top ?! I'd take him another cm and looks like costa coming,have Courtois,Lukaku,1 of our am loanees and have 2 proper lb's Cole/Bertrand/Pva 2014/15 sorted!

Alan Dzagoev ? Whatever happened to this dude , I thought he would be wearing the Cfc top ?! I'd take him another cm and looks like costa coming,have Courtois,Lukaku,1 of our am loanees and have 2 proper lb's Cole/Bertrand/Pva 2014/15 sorted!

one of my favorite players. still at cska

Alan Dzagoev?

one of my favorite players. still at cska

Mine, too. And he is also ending this season on a high note, superb display in the last two months.

From what I know, his contract is due to expire in 2015. Saw some rumours one or two months ago about Mourinho being interested in him and Doumbia (20 goals and 14 assists in 23 matches this season).

Wouldn't mind that duo coming here to be honest.

Well, I'm sure we will buy more players than just Costa, a CM is almost a must and Mou knows that. Maybe Vidal is too expensive but I wouldn't be that surprised if we bought someone close to his level. I see this window as Mourinhos "**** them all-we are winning the title next year-window".

Lose 10 players. 7/8 of whom are in or around the first team squad. And replace them with 4 guys?

We should get costa and we won't get the rest.

Actually his list only contains 6 first team squad players (Luiz, Mikel, Ramires, Lamps, Torres, Cole), four of whom would be directly replaced if we got the players he suggested.

Anyway if we sold / released all six, we'd be quite thin up front and only have Matic and MvG left in midfield so only one incoming player for each position simply wouldn't be enough, no matter who they were. Would need at least one squad player in midfield, unless Mourinho was for giving a proper chance in the first team for at least two out of Chalobah, Baker and RLC which I personally can't see happening next year when the pressure is on us to win the league after a trophyless season.

In defense I'd say we will be fine with getting just a new left-back to replace Cole and maybe another CB as well to replace Luiz if there's still enough money left and Mourinho thinks one is absolutely needed instead of trusting Kalas and / or Zouma. Remember that Ivanovic can still play perfectly well at CB and I have a feeling he will be playing there more next season with a new LB and Azpi as our preferred full-back pairing so Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Kalas/Zouma will be enough I think. For a backup left-back we can recall Van Aanholt or Bertrand, although I don't think the latter is willing to be a backup anymore and will probably be sold this summer.

Actually his list only contains 6 first team squad players (Luiz, Mikel, Ramires, Lamps, Torres, Cole), four of whom would be directly replaced if we got the players he suggested.

Anyway if we sold / released all six, we'd be quite thin up front and only have Matic and MvG left in midfield so only one incoming player for each position simply wouldn't be enough, no matter who they were. Would need at least one squad player in midfield, unless Mourinho was for giving a proper chance in the first team for at least two out of Chalobah, Baker and RLC which I personally can't see happening next year when the pressure is on us to win the league after a trophyless season.

In defense I'd say we will be fine with getting just a new left-back to replace Cole and maybe another CB as well to replace Luiz if there's still enough money left and Mourinho thinks one is absolutely needed instead of trusting Kalas and / or Zouma. Remember that Ivanovic can still play perfectly well at CB and I have a feeling he will be playing there more next season with a new LB and Azpi as our preferred full-back pairing so Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Kalas/Zouma will be enough I think. For a backup left-back we can recall Van Aanholt or Bertrand, although I don't think the latter is willing to be a backup anymore and will probably be sold this summer.

If lukaku stays he would be a first team squad player along with romeu probably. Besides nearly 0 chance we get varane and vidal.

And tbh do really wanna be getting rid of Cole lampard ramires all in one go. I wouldn't.

Just seems completely I realistic for a "likely" ins and outs.

Keep lukaku. Make him no. 2 behind Costa. He will get plenty of game time and the 2 could probably play alongside each other at some point.

Keep Cole because getting rid of him is crazy when he has proved in the last month his quality.

Keep lampard because he is lampard can come on for 15 mins of the bench and make a big impact.

I don't think we need to get rid of ramires either tbh.

It's not like we need to have a huge transfer window so we need to sell off a load of players. Lampard and Cole would go on a free which wouldn't generate any income.

And I agree we should give our youth more of a chance. We won the U21 prem yesterday but sadly very very few of those will ever see the first team.

If lukaku stays he would be a first team squad player along with romeu probably. Besides nearly 0 chance we get varane and vidal.

Keep lukaku. Make him no. 2 behind Costa. He will get plenty of game time and the 2 could probably play alongside each other at some point.

Keep Cole because getting rid of him is crazy when he has proved in the last month his quality.

Keep lampard because he is lampard can come on for 15 mins of the bench and make a big impact.

It's not like we need to have a huge transfer window so we need to sell off a load of players. Lampard and Cole would go on a free which wouldn't generate any income.

And I agree we should give our youth more of a chance. We won the U21 prem yesterday but sadly very very few of those will ever see the first team.

Even though I'd love to see the club keep Ashley Cole...at this stage of his career, if he wants to move on and finish his career elsewhere (as in outside the EPL), I don't think we should stand in his way

Just last week...saw this rumour: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/474792/EXCLUSIVE-Monaco-offer-Chelsea-s-Ashley-Cole-bumper-two-year-contract

And tbh do really wanna be getting rid of Cole lampard ramires all in one go. I wouldn't.

Just seems completely I realistic for a "likely" ins and outs.

Yeah I know we're not getting Vidal or Varane, was just commenting on the departures.

Agree on Lukaku, if he's willing to play second fiddle to someone like Costa it really is a no-brainer. If not then sell him for 20-25m and buy someone like Mandzukic instead, wouldn't be the ideal scenario but if Romelu wants to go to a team where he'll be first choice that doesn't leave a lot of options, I'm afraid.

Cole should be released, I'm not letting a few decent performances cloud my judgement because he's been shit for a couple of years now and is on massive wages for someone contributing so little these days.

Agree on Lampard, he should stay for another year. Provides another option in midfield and can still do the job when a goal is needed but shouldn't be a starting player anymore IMO.

Still undecided on Ramires. On his day he can still be a great player but there haven't been too many of those days lately, quite the opposite really, and I really don't like his disciplinary record, this season he often got the team in trouble with his rash challenges and idiotic actions. We should at least look into the possibility of selling him and discretely try to find out how much we could potentially get for him and then make a decision on his future.

But yeah, either way we'll have a lot of money to spend this summer. Only selling the on-loan deadwood like Romeu, Moses, Marin, Bertrand, Kakuta will bring in a lot of funds, not to mention the first teamers that could also be sold like for example Luiz, Mikel and Ba. In addition to that there's some money left from January and players like Essien and Eto'o will also be off the wage bill, which will also be a significant amount of money saved and maybe invested elsewhere.