Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Kovacic looks promising....but Im sure Mourinho wont get such young player to play in such important position, in year he targets trophies. Would be future buy, but Kovacic is total opposite of midfielder that Mou will be looking. Besides in such defensive side, Kovacic wouldnt fulfill his potential anyway.

While playing football you must ignore all politics, religion and what not. It's not like they themselves fought at that battle.

I am aware, but did you see what happened at the recent Serbia vs Croatia match?

P.S. It was a joke. ;)

You know I wasn't talking about throwing him into the first team right away.

I would buy him now and try to find opportunities for him to play as much as possible. Maybe some extra money to Fulham to have him play in at least, I don't know, 60% of their matches in Championship next season. Or a loan to Boro where Karanka has already admittied he is willing to take more Chelsea youngsters. Or a loan to Vitesse with a specific clause in his contract - 100% regular starter on the right wing or as a playmaker.

There are all sorts of possibilites, but first you need to buy him.

I saw something about Wenger being interested, but nothing was said about money, asking price or anything like that.

What sort of loan deals include specific clauses for them to play the whole time lol. Hes best at Fulham where Felix Magath will more than likely use him in their attempt at getting back to the PL.

Also we are never getting Dzeko, he proved his worth to City when Negredo was playing shit and Pellegrini also used him a lot in the start of the season. We needed to sign him in 2011.

Let's not trust strikers playing in Italy please. Unless his name is Francesco Totti Jr. or Del Piero/ Vieri, No. Lol. No offense, but Iaquinta, Toni, Qualiagrella, Vucinic, Amauri and whole lots of one - season wonders. Oh, Boriello too. I mean.. I don't trust people who just pop out for a season or so. Diego Costa is the same, but he was in the shadow of Falcao.