Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If lukaku stays he would be a first team squad player along with romeu probably. Besides nearly 0 chance we get varane and vidal.

And tbh do really wanna be getting rid of Cole lampard ramires all in one go. I wouldn't.

Just seems completely I realistic for a "likely" ins and outs.

Keep lukaku. Make him no. 2 behind Costa. He will get plenty of game time and the 2 could probably play alongside each other at some point.

Keep Cole because getting rid of him is crazy when he has proved in the last month his quality.

Keep lampard because he is lampard can come on for 15 mins of the bench and make a big impact.

I don't think we need to get rid of ramires either tbh.

It's not like we need to have a huge transfer window so we need to sell off a load of players. Lampard and Cole would go on a free which wouldn't generate any income.

And I agree we should give our youth more of a chance. We won the U21 prem yesterday but sadly very very few of those will ever see the first team.

Lampard 2/3 matches of this season in which the played he was damn poor. If we continue to play with the same gear next year 3rd place should be the best we can hope for..

I see Sky Sports are linking midfielder Dele Alli (18, MK Dons) with both Chelsea and City.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9311878/transfer-news-manchester-city-and-chelsea-join-the-race-for-mk-dons-star-dele-alli

Heard that they dubbed him the next Gerrard, hope he doesn't slip too much.

Napoli, Spurs have proved that one world class player is better than 5 average ones. They sold Cavani and bale and bought several prospects yet unproven and they both had average, some would say bad seasons.

Thats the thing, I would prefer us signing world class player (or high quality one) every year instead of going after 5 decent ones every summer (at least in most cases).

One Hazard is better than 5 Salahs or Schurrles...we should sign top striker and top midifelder, not Firmino or Halkanoglu or Mandzo or whoever we been linked with...for bench, we can use youth players or those on loan...for starters, we need quality though.

Youth players would benefit too. Why we signed Van ginkel of we have Baker, RLC and others who look promising enough...Baker could be easily 3rd choice CM next season with regular games in carling cup and maybe FA...and sure with suspensions, injuries etc...he would get some time in PL too. If wont work, just loan him in january. One most important thing: Mou must have trust in him and see him as future...or elsewhere its pointless.

I dont want us to sign anymore young prospects or squad-depth signings as we already have several such players on loan and in academy. If we are about to sign anyone it should be quality players as we need to add some quality and experience to the side.

I agree to a point. You still need young players, but no need to buy them just to loan them. We can get players from.the youth academy. Not every team can have a galacticos either, do Atletico have crazy world class players? Dortmund? Roma? Liverpool? It's not necessary. You do need squad players but this isn't FIFA or FM you need , squad players. Without.Schurrle and Salah Hazard would be burned out.

I agree to a point. You still need young players, but no need to buy them just to loan them. We can get players from.the youth academy. Not every team can have a galacticos either, do Atletico have crazy world class players? Dortmund? Roma? Liverpool? It's not necessary. You do need squad players but this isn't FIFA or FM you need , squad players. Without.Schurrle and Salah Hazard would be burned out.

I didnt meant to buy world class for every position, but just where we need it.

For example; we are short of quality CM now. So we buy top one for bit more money and we are fixed for next 5? years...but no, we will buy decent one now and he will not deliver, next summer we will sign another decent one and sell the older one etc...like Moses situation.

We bought him, then loaned him, we bought Salah instead...and Marin before all that.

These are the players who should be sold in the summer.

Marin has no chance to succeed, sold.

Mikel should be allowed to leave. The team should look to promote from within.

BA his opportunities were limited & it won´t get any better for him, sold.

Romeo is not what Chelsea need, sold.

Moses not cut out for Chelsea, sold.

Lukaku this is the biggest dilemma for me. Is he going to accept playing the role of back-up to Costa? I doubt it. No other alternative, but to Cash in.

These are the players who should be sold in the summer.

Marin has no chance to succeed, sold.

Mikel should be allowed to leave. The team should look to promote from within.

BA his opportunities were limited & it won´t get any better for him, sold.

Romeo is not what Chelsea need, sold.

Moses not cut out for Chelsea, sold.

Lukaku this is the biggest dilemma for me. Is he going to accept playing the role of back-up to Costa? I doubt it. No other alternative, but to Cash in.

The Lukaku one is easy - just stick a buy-back clause in there ;)

Napoli, Spurs have proved that one world class player is better than 5 average ones. They sold Cavani and bale and bought several prospects yet unproven and they both had average, some would say bad seasons.

Thats the thing, I would prefer us signing world class player (or high quality one) every year instead of going after 5 decent ones every summer (at least in most cases).

One Hazard is better than 5 Salahs or Schurrles...we should sign top striker and top midifelder, not Firmino or Halkanoglu or Mandzo or whoever we been linked with...for bench, we can use youth players or those on loan...for starters, we need quality though.

Youth players would benefit too. Why we signed Van ginkel of we have Baker, RLC and others who look promising enough...Baker could be easily 3rd choice CM next season with regular games in carling cup and maybe FA...and sure with suspensions, injuries etc...he would get some time in PL too. If wont work, just loan him in january. One most important thing: Mou must have trust in him and see him as future...or elsewhere its pointless.

I dont want us to sign anymore young prospects or squad-depth signings as we already have several such players on loan and in academy. If we are about to sign anyone it should be quality players as we need to add some quality and experience to the side.

I agree with your thought but you seems misunderstanding a little this season of Napoli (and there isn't a news about Serie A and we all know the reason). This season Napoli change all they can. Manager, module (is the right words? I mean they switch from 3-5-2 to a better 4-2-3-1), player and style of play. Give them the right time and this season roma and juventus have an unbelivable score too.

I agree. To complete this squad, we need a WC striker and a WC central midfielder. The LB can be a young player.

We've signed too many young players in the last 3 years. There's no point in over-saturating the team with 21-22 year old's, especially as we have a very promising group of talent coming through our youth teams.

As much as I appreciate the talents of the Firmino's and Calhonglu's, we need more Costa's, Manduzkvic's and Rakitic's. That is if we are serious of winning the league and/or CL.