Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Sign Shaw and let him backup Ashley next year. If given decent rotation he should be get enough appearances that keeping him doesn't hold him back. This might also allow Ashley another year and let Shaw take over from there in a natural progression.

Bertrand has not put a foot wrong at Left-Back. Especially recently when Ashley was injured. I would keep Bertrand as Ashley's backup

Yes, this season he's been less aggressive but he still has mood swings which I also saw in the Euros.

Even luiz is agrresive sometimes. As are other defenders...sure pepe is very special one :D

A lot of us seem to somehow be under the impression we'll be getting a right-winger (or at least someone who's used to playing on the right) in the Summer. Out of realistic options, who would be the best for us?

Hulk, Sanchez, Di Maria all come to mind as plausible transfers - the latter not interesting me much personally.

Hulk obviously has the long-shots, strength, pace, cool name :wub: etc; Sanchez, if he were to recapture his Udinese form, has the dribbling, pace, crossing, work-rate, flair, passing ability; While Di Maria has the dribbling, penalty-winning 'abilities' :halo: pace and flair.

Sanchez is the only right-footed one out of those I believe, so he'd probably be the best crosser, but I really don't know.

Have we been linked with any other right-sided players for the '3' part of our formation?

A lot of us seem to somehow be under the impression we'll be getting a right-winger (or at least someone who's used to playing on the right) in the Summer. Out of realistic options, who would be the best for us?

Hulk, Sanchez, Di Maria all come to mind as plausible transfers - the latter not interesting me much personally.

Hulk obviously has the long-shots, strength, pace, cool name :wub: etc; Sanchez, if he were to recapture his Udinese form, has the dribbling, pace, crossing, work-rate, flair, passing ability; While Di Maria has the dribbling, penalty-winning 'abilities' :halo: pace and flair.

Sanchez is the only right-footed one out of those I believe, so he'd probably be the best crosser, but I really don't know.

Have we been linked with any other right-sided players for the '3' part of our formation?

susaeta - good natural wideman

susaeta - good natural wideman

he is too slow.

Luciano Narsingh would be great. Incredibly fast and accurate. Also hie is originally from India, which means awesome merchandise potential in the soon-to-be most populated country of the world...

I love the idea of a pace-demon. It works in the league, especially vs big teams who push up to control the game. Midfielders can slip in through balls - similar to how Walcott usually scores

I don't see why the club doesn't just recall Kevin, Josh, and Lucas to provide cover in the attacking "3" along with Moses and Marin. The club to me has all the necessary depth currently out on loan for all positions in need.

he is too slow.

Luciano Narsingh would be great. Incredibly fast and accurate. Also hie is originally from India, which means awesome merchandise potential in the soon-to-be most populated country of the world...

Ola john from benfica or thomas ince from blackpool!

I don't see why the club doesn't just recall Kevin, Josh, and Lucas to provide cover in the attacking "3" along with Moses and Marin. The club to me has all the necessary depth currently out on loan for all positions in need.

Cause Lucas Piazon isn't ready...and making him sit on the bench would stop his development...same goes for Josh.

Kevin should be recalled, that's a given. If we don't give him a chance, he'll leave, become a star and make us regret selling him.

I'd even recall Kakuta. He's basically the same as Marin, can play multiple positions, goes missing in matches and was hyped up a bit too much.

Instead of splashing out absolute tens of millions on a striker, can't we just try snapping up Klose or Di Natale? :ph34r: They play like they're both 28.

Just sign Witsel, Cavani/Lewa and Schurrle/some other winger.

Witsel is allround player who works hard, tracks and has great technique. He would add aggression and strenght to team. Cavani or Lewa will make us more clinical. Schrrle is har working beast and will be very useful on counter attacks and long shots.

--

Kdb to go on loan to bayer, Romeu to become regular DM (he will have Witsel as mobile partner), Iva to partner Luiz. Mou to join as coach.