Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Ilombe Mboyo rejected a €2-3 million move from AA Gent to Norwich last month. The Belgian 2-time international wanted first to help Gent in staying up in the Belgian first league. He's open for a move in summer. Norwich and Southampton both declared to keep an eye on him in next couple of month's.

I don't get why we didn't go for Lewis Holtby..

He's not Belgian or Brazilian or Spanish so no interest....but seriously, it was up to Holtby and he wanted to go somewhere where he'd play. Arsenal was also interested but they already have a bunch of midfielders. Spurs really only have Dempsey for that spot and he's not in their long-term plans. We don't honestly need Holtby either as we have too many #10 sort of players anyway. It was the best move for him.

Icardi will join Napoli in June despite their first bid being rejected with Cavani heading to Manchester City (despite PSG interest) according to reports in Italy.

Meanwhile in london torres has extended his contract for two more years while benitez is close to landing a permanent job at chelsea :ph34r: .

Lewandowski to Bayern Munich (pretty much confirmed for this summer). Falcao or Cavani to Borussia Dortmund. Whichever one of those 2 they decide not to sign goes to Manchester City.

Anyone see it happening? I kinda can.

Lewandowski to Bayern Munich (pretty much confirmed for this summer). Falcao or Cavani to Borussia Dortmund. Whichever one of those 2 they decide not to sign goes to Manchester City.

LOL, I bet you 100 bucks we will sign Falcao or Cavani in the summer!

Dortmund can't afford either Falcao or Cavani. The rumour is that they'll go after Dzeko which might make some sense. He's a good player in a sub role, they seem to like their Eastern Europeans and Man City will probably want to get Cavani or Falcao themselves.

Butland explaines why he snubbed Chelsea.

But he had an early catch up with Ashley Cole, Gary Cahill and Frank Lampard as the Three Lions faced Brazil last week.
Butland explained: "I had a bit of an awkward situation as a couple of the Chelsea players were asking me what the situation was.
“They were completely ­understanding with what I said, and that was that Chelsea are a fantastic club and I would have loved to have said ‘yes’ to them but I didn’t feel they could guarantee me first-team ­football as early as I would like.
“I didn’t feel it was the right move now so I simply said it wasn’t for me, thank you, and maybe we can do something in the future.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-jack-butland-1679574#.URheKW2mqT8.twitter

+

Chelsea are reportedly planning a summer move to sign Reading keeper Alex McCarthy [Daily Star]

It seems a lot of places are reporting that Barca have signed a pre-contract with Mark-Andre Ter Stegen.Would be great news for me because barca would leave courtois alone then.

His agent has apparently said the news is nonsense - http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1339960/ter-stegen-barca-link-nonsense?cc=4716

I'm almost positive that City will end up with Bale. Saw Mancini there today presumably looking at him.

They'll want this years RvP-like signing that can sway the power of the league back in their favor.

Wilshere is the one I could see eventually going to United if Arse continue to not win shit.