Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Moyes and Fellani in the summer for me...

Fellani and Luiz in midfield - we've missed the grit and determination. We need a striker and that's it - plenty of players in our squad when back from loan to have a good season next year :)

This debacle cannot end soon enough - think this is the worst Chelsea team I have ever seen, not in terms of talent, but general fight, desire and passion :(

Willian to anzhi is strange.Willian said that he wanted to move to a bigger league to showcase his talent and get a chance to represent brazil but after moving to russia i doubt he will get a look in the national team.First hulk and witsel and now willian down the drain.

Money is the mother of all spokesman.

Cuntinho sigh for looserpool.

A very interesting signing. I remember when Coutinho burst onto the scene for Inter against Loserpool I think. He had a top performance that night. Since then I haven't heard much from him but he has the ability, whether he has the physical and mental strength to cope with the PL is soon to be tested.

Money is the mother of all spokesman.

Yeah...but would one really sacrifice one's career for maybe 40% more money while living at the arse-end of the world instead of the greatest city there is? There must be something else , probably personal to the moves.

Coutinho really is interesting for the EPL. He failed another Top club, maybe liverpool might be just the right size for him.I think most of Brendan rodgers signings have been decent regarded individually but as a whole i do not get only buying young inexperienced attacking players....oh well we have been doing the same...good job then. :ph34r:

Yeah...but would one really sacrifice one's career for maybe 40% more money while living at the arse-end of the world instead of the greatest city there is? There must be something else , probably personal to the moves.

Coutinho really is interesting for the EPL. He failed another Top club, maybe liverpool might be just the right size for him.I think most of Brendan rodgers signings have been decent regarded individually but as a whole i do not get only buying young inexperienced attacking players....oh well we have been doing the same...good job then. :ph34r:

Bit unfair to see he failed, he is only 20

Depressing watching other clubs buying players & bolstering their squad while we are not buying anyone when we should be doing so. *sigh*

Exactly. While City and United may not buy anyone to strengthen, I'm not really worried about them because we won't catch them. It's the clubs directly on our heels that I'm worried about. Bad news if we see Spurs, Everton, and Arsenal improve today.

Rafa Benitez wanted 2 more players before close of transfer window, board denied his request- mean he will not be perm #cfc boss! Sounds gd

If that is true, the board really are idiots! Regardless of whether Benitez stays or not, it's clear the squad needs 1-2 reinforcements. If we're not gonna buy anyone, at least bring somebody say Essien back from loan FFS!! :doh: