Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Many people blame Rafa for most of the recent results.

Personally, I do not defend his rotation policy, it´s clueless. However, the team have many more problems than just Rafa.

Currently, Chelsea´s board is as useless as he is.

Human beings are funny in many ways. Rafa knows, was even told no help will be brought in. How about if he says to himself ?

OK Dear Chelsea. Fuck you too. I am the coach whether you like it or not & I am gonna play the way I wanna it. He plays Torres, much more than BA. Runs Mata to the ground, Plays Oscar, Bertrand out of their natural positions, all on purpose. Chelsea misses out on top four & he goes anyway. Fuck you all on his face is seen.

What is the management gonna do then ?

Many people blame Rafa for most of the recent results.

Personally, I do not defend his rotation policy, it´s clueless. However, the team have many more problems than just Rafa.

Currently, Chelsea´s board is as useless as he is.

Human beings are funny in many ways. Rafa knows, was even told no help will be brought in. How about if he says to himself ?

OK Dear Chelsea. Fuck you too. I am the coach whether you like it or not & I am gonna play the way I wanna it. He plays Torres, much more than BA. Runs Mata to the ground, Plays Oscar, Bertrand out of their natural positions, all on purpose. Chelsea misses out on top four & he goes anyway. Fuck you all on his face is seen.

What is the management gonna do then ?

Exactly!

Kind of begs the question of why where they stupid enough to put themselves in this predicament? :)

Exactly!

Kind of begs the question of why where they stupid enough to put themselves in this predicament? :)

To me, Chelsea is the club I admire & have been watching for years are in such disarray that I sometimes wonder how do they managed to even stay in 3rd this year.

Are they so lucky or are the other teams so shitty ?

When I look at other leagues, I see better football. No wonder, PL teams are not doing so well. I always thought Roman wants to build the world class team at Chelsea. Is he giving up ?

To punish Rafa is one thing but to ignore the current state of the club is just plain stupid to me. Players must be bought, especially DM is much needed & he will stay at Chelsea & Rafa goes. It´s very simple.

I do not wish any harm to the team but just maybe the dream of finishing in top four might be shattered ?

To me, Chelsea is the club I admire & have been watching for years are in such disarray that I sometimes wonder how do they managed to even stay in 3rd this year.

Are they so lucky or are the other teams so shitty ?

When I look at other leagues, I see better football. No wonder, PL teams are not doing so well. I always thought Roman wants to build the world class team at Chelsea. Is he giving up ?

To punish Rafa is one thing but to ignore the current state of the club is just plain stupid to me. Players must be bought, especially DM is much needed & he will stay at Chelsea & Rafa goes. It´s very simple.

I do not wish any harm to the team but just maybe the dream of finishing in top four might be shattered ?

To be fair, EPL has the tightest competition for European places. Manu, Mancity, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham.. even Liverpool and Everton pose a serious threat. There are even more strong teams that can spring an offset.

To be fair, EPL has the tightest competition for European places. Manu, Mancity, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham.. even Liverpool and Everton pose a serious threat. There are even more strong teams that can spring an offset.

Let me be fair for this year. Citeh not one win, Chelsea out of CL, Arssens out soon, Manure some chance to advance but a slight one & the rest no comment is needed.

Let me be fair for this year. Citeh not one win, Chelsea out of CL, Arssens out soon, Manure some chance to advance but a slight one & the rest no comment is needed.

You misunderstood me. I didn't mean their progression in the CL, I meant the actual places to play in Europe next year. Though I agree, English teams not much of a threat on European stage.

You misunderstood me. I didn't mean their progression in the CL, I meant the actual places to play in Europe next year. Though I agree, English teams not much of a threat on European stage.

Sorry I misread it, then.

Since Chelsea are out of CL this year, I honestly do not know whom to root for. Most likely, some outsider. Anybody but not shitty Barca.

Sorry I misread it, then.

Since Chelsea are out of CL this year, I honestly do not know whom to root for. Most likely, some outsider. Anybody but not shitty Barca.

Same, I've got a personal feud against them. I recognize them as one of the best -if not the best- club in the world, but that's where it ends. Galatasaray maybe?

Same, I've got a personal feud against them. I recognize them as one of the best -if not the best- club in the world, but that's where it ends. Galatasaray maybe?

Somehow, when I watch those Barca dwarfs, I wanna puke. The most despicable club of all, in my view. Perhaps Dortmund for me ?

Rafa Benitez wanted 2 more players before close of transfer window, board denied his request- mean he will not be perm #cfc boss! Sounds gd

If this is true then it would dispel the general consensus that the manager has no say in transfers. If the board operated wholly on their own they wouldn't have been too caring who was in charge if they wanted to bring people in. Ray Wilkins has always said that signings when he was there were with Carlo's approval and he really wanted Chelsea to go for Torres.

1.) Sign world class striker who SCORES from all positions and is young enough.

2.) Sign EXPERIENCED all round midfielder who is TALL, STRONG and SKILLFULL.

3.) Sign world class CB who has ability to LEAD and COMMAND the defense.

4.) Sign few masterminds who know how to scout, deal with transfers and loans.

5.) Sign COACH who will have balls to lead our club and players, who will support SUCCESSFUL and NICE football. Who will know when to SUB players, what TACTICS to use and mix talents and experienced players in team correctly. Who will know who exactly is neccesary to be bought and who to be sold. Who will have passion and desire to lead Chelsea.

6.) Sign smart people who will bring Chelsea reputation back (and fire idiots who want the opposite)

7.) SELL TORRES AND SEND BENITEZ VIA AIRMAIL TO BANGLADESH MAKING CHELSEA KITS FOR ADIDAS BECAUSE THAT IS THE BEST JOB FOR HIM.

DO this and we will have our club back working properly, enjoy watching them, regain respect and win couple trophies along it.

Fans dont appreciate we have the most sophisticated method with our signings . Other clubs buy players then almost at once play them in their teams . This is such a crude approach . We buy young players (often at great cost) and develop them in our excellent academy then send them out on loan. Slightly older players we buy and send out on loan ... You surely must admit this is better than playing them.