Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Shit, looks like I was right.

Sneijder has agreed in theory to join Tottenham as they're interested (in loaning him) and he loves the look of London.

Inter want him out on loan as they won't play him but also can't sell him until Summer (because the only teams who can afford him don't want him this January).

Sneijder has apparently 'agreed a deal in principle' with Tottenham, but Tottenham and Inter are trying to negotiate something.

Schalke apparently want to sign him in Summer, while PSG's interest has cooled.

If the loan move at Tottenham goes well, Sneijder would be open to a permanent move and a pay-cut.

Source?

Shit, looks like I was right.

Sneijder has agreed in theory to join Tottenham as they're interested (in loaning him) and he loves the look of London.

Inter want him out on loan as they won't play him but also can't sell him until Summer (because the only teams who can afford him don't want him this January).

Sneijder has apparently 'agreed a deal in principle' with Tottenham, but Tottenham and Inter are trying to negotiate something.

Schalke apparently want to sign him in Summer, while PSG's interest has cooled.

If the loan move at Tottenham goes well, Sneijder would be open to a permanent move and a pay-cut.

Hm... it will be interesting to see if there will be a future fee agreed on between the clubs.

I think the best decision would be to recall Essien in january (if he wont go to AFCON). Why? Because it would be realy cheap, he knows the club and he wouldnt stall Romeu's progress. Romeu wont be injured forever and buying someone like Capoue would definately limit his chances of playing more. Big no to Capoue, etc. Romeu has some great potential and I want to see him at best before we decide to buy new DM. And for that month as Mikel will be in Africa, Essien will fill the gap just fine. It will save us money and Romeu's potential. If we need to buy, it should be someone realy realy cheap and older, experienced player who wont stop Romeu's progress, maybe someone like Diame. Spend the money on good CM (or in serious case, recall KDB). We should definately go after someone like Moutinho or Cabaye, we need that kind of player in midfield who works hard and can dictate play from the back. Gundogan, Benat or Hernanes would also be nice pick, but I think its nearly impossible. In striker department, we will probably need two players as Danny will leave (most possibly). That means we wont buy super money striker like Falcao. Bony would be great for 10mio as backup and Lewandowski or Llorente (not my fav option) would give us class cheaper striker. Im not sure if Lewandowski will be available, but if he will be, then we should realy try to sign him. Cavani would be my favourite option of all. His profile and style matches our game perfectly, he can score, pass, hold ball,...At age 25, he is also perfect aged for this team. However, he wont go at least until summer and we should try to sign him in summer then (if Bony and Lewandowski wont be good enough, which I doubt). I realy think Hernanes would be fantastic adition to our team. Seems like powerful DL-playmaker.

In:

Essien (recall) - almost free

Moutinho/Cabaye/Benat/Gundogan/Hernanes/Sissoko/Pjanic - 15-30mio

Lewandowski - 25mio

Bony - 10mio

Out:

Danny - 15mio

Torres (I dont care what happens to him, but if we will buy Lewandowski and Bony, I hope Torres wont be starter and therefore he is useless here) - 15-25 mio

---

Here is what is going to happen; Danny will be sold, we will buy Bony as his replacement. Torres will stay and keep place in team because Rafa thinks he (torres) is go(o)d.

We will overpay for a CM, massive price for someone from Porto, Brasil,...

In:

Essien (recall) - almost free

Moutinho/Cabaye/Benat/Gundogan/Hernanes/Sissoko/Pjanic - 15-30mio

Lewandowski - 25mio

Bony - 10mio

Out:

Danny - 15mio

Torres (I dont care what happens to him, but if we will buy Lewandowski and Bony, I hope Torres wont be starter and therefore he is useless here) - 15-25 mio

---

Here is what is going to happen; Danny will be sold, we will buy Bony as his replacement. Torres will stay and keep place in team because Rafa thinks he (torres) is go(o)d.

We will overpay for a CM, massive price for someone from Porto, Brasil,...

I don't think we need Moutinho though do we? We need a DM. Mikel will be gone in January and we have no Romeu. I really like Luiz at DM because he can both Attack and Defend. Moutinho is a ball player. Right now we have those. Lampard and Luiz for now and De Bruyne who I think could be a very good player for us next season. For those reasons I think Recalling Essien is a must. No need to buy anyone.

I don't think we will buy Bony because he will be off to ACN in January and we will have just Torres till Ivory Coast go out - which will probably be a while since they're likely to get to the final again.

How good is Bony (never seen him play)?

I know he is making quite an impact at Vitesse...

Just saw on twitter:

Tancredi Palmeri@tancredipalmeri

Just had confirmation of 2nd huge transfer news I received y'day night.I said I wd have tweet it on 26th,might be compelled to do it earlier.

Any thoughts?

He added this too:

You really want so much a hint? Ok, but just one: both clubs involved in transfer won the champions cup

How good is Bony (never seen him play)?

I know he is making quite an impact at Vitesse...

Quite an impact indeed, 16 goals in 18 games already. He has great movement and a good finisher like his stats show. The problem is he doesn't play in such a strong league, but definitely worth the gamble imo.

Just saw on twitter:

Just had confirmation of 2nd huge transfer news I received y'day night.I said I wd have tweet it on 26th,might be compelled to do it earlier.

Any thoughts?

He added this too:

You really want so much a hint? Ok, but just one: both clubs involved in transfer won the champions cup

Sneijder to Manure? Seems really possible...

Quite an impact indeed, 16 goals in 18 games already. He has great movement and a good finisher like his stats show. The problem is he doesn't play in such a strong league, but definitely worth the gamble imo.

Nice, how good is his movement, shooting and header? 1-10

Romeu wont be injured forever and buying someone like Capoue would definately limit his chances of playing more. Big no to Capoue, etc. Romeu has some great potential and I want to see him at best before we decide to buy new DM.

I cant see how someone could see so much potential in Romeu so he dont want us to get a very good DM. imo we also need someone who is better than Mikel (who is better than Romeu), so for me its a big yes for someone like Capoue.

I don't think we need Moutinho though do we?

How is it? do you have a very good CM to pair with the DM (which i agreed we need)? you dont have one, you have two players who can contribute something in this role (Lampard, Ramires) but not as regulars, and you have another two who just might could do it in the future (Oscar, KDB as some have said- i dont know him enough) but right now dont have that in them and they are realy not use to play this role. So yes, i think we do need someone like Moutinho, but i dont think it will happen in January.

a replacement for Sturridge.

What was Sturridge role in our team that he needs a replacement? was he a winger who sat on the bench? or maybe a striker who sat on the bench?

This "replacement", aka Walcott, will come in to a team who as enough of replacements in the wingers/AM's department when 2 of Moses/Marin/Oscar gets to seat on the bench every game, and next season you can add KDB to that. And in the strikers department he'll train next to 2 strikers who are getting more minutes than him, as i assume we will get a real striker this January. all that when we still have Lukaku to come back, and probably a Falcao/Cavani to buy in the summer... what his role will be next season? and i even shouldnt have wrote this part about him being a striker, because Walcott doesnt have anything to do with the word "Striker" and he havent prove anything in this role in Arsenal.