Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Absolutely but i find isco quite similar to hazard while willian is different.

You think so? I actually find him more similar to Oscar, but with a more attacking mentality. But I agree, Willian is different. But for €30M, I'm not so sure.

Haven't seen much of him. Apparently he has been excellent this season though, but Isco is getting all the praise?

Camacho is very much midfield workhorse. He gets around and does all the dirty work while passing to the foward players. Much like Xabi Alonso. Isco is practically a foward. Don't know why Valencia ever sold him.

I think both of their release clauses are around £18 million.

Camacho is very much midfield workhorse. He gets around and does all the dirty work while passing to the foward players. Much like Xabi Alonso. Isco is practically a foward. Don't know why Valencia ever sold him.

I think both of their release clauses are around £18 million.

Camacho is really a great player would love him here and i could see rafa wanting him!

Chelsea transfers: Benítez wants January deals concluded early

“We have the problem also of Oriol Romeu, so we are a little bit short.

“Obviously if you ask me when, I’d say as soon as possible. The 1st of January is better than the 20th of January.

http://www.thesportr...ez-deals-early/

Emmm... What About no? We are CHELSEA, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, not WBA. it's all the difference.

West brom or barca it does not matter,if a player represents good value for money plus helping us in a position we are weak right now then i'll gladly accept him.You cant have a team of 11 superstars there should be players who are willing to work their sock off and do the dirty work so that the more flair players can shine.