Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

4 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

If the rumours are true, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we showed interest in him.

He's still for me, the best player in the world and it's not really that close.

We are not going to be able to afford him.

City or PSG seem the most likely destinations if he does leave. Hopefully it's PSG so we don't have to deal with him. City would be annoying but they're already ridiculously good going forward. Funnily enough, he doesn't drastically improve them domestically (he will in the CL).

The nightmare scenario for me is him going to United. Takes them way up quality wise. And the media coverage would be unbearable 24/7/365. 

PSG to play with his mate Neymar and Mbappe seems most likely. Di Maria is one of his best mates too. And Paris is a million times more suitable for a superstar celebrity like him than dreary Manchester.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

City or PSG seem the most likely destinations if he does leave. Hopefully it's PSG so we don't have to deal with him. City would be annoying but they're already ridiculously good going forward. Funnily enough, he doesn't drastically improve them domestically (he will in the CL).

The nightmare scenario for me is him going to United. Takes them way up quality wise. And the media coverage would be unbearable 24/7/365. 

PSG to play with his mate Neymar and Mbappe seems most likely. Di Maria is one of his best mates too. And Paris is a million times more suitable for a superstar celebrity like him than dreary Manchester.

Can't see any 1 paying him a mill a week where ever he goes, massive pay cut and will loose any respect from Barcelona fans. Guys gone down massively in my evaluations, he's a prick lol 

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

United can't afford 120 million for Sancho and they are gonna pay 1 million wages per week for Messi? :carlo: 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

United can't afford 120 million for Sancho and they are gonna pay 1 million wages per week for Messi? :carlo: 

What if it's all been a smokescreen with Sancho and Messi is the real target? That's why they've been stalling so long on Sancho. To wait and see if Messi becomes available.

🤔🤔🤔

Just now, killer1257 said:

Every football club does that. They still do the transfer bids with that as far as I know. Or at least they used to do that couple of years ago

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Thought it was just something the media said. Still use carrier pigeons oop North apparently....