Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton
Followers 11

21 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Very very close could mean 100s of things, sounds like a cheap cop out to me 

Why should he lie? What does it gain him or us? You win nothing and lose nothing one way or the other by what he said.

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl. Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Palace is making very interesting team.

I think they will play with 3 atb if they get all targets. Kabak, Andersen and Guehi.

Gallagher in MF with some of the guys they already have. Some solid GK options as well.

Zaha and Eze are deadly from flanks. So they would need to sort wing backs and striker to be very solid team.

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think they will play with 3 atb if they get all targets. Kabak, Andersen and Guehi.

Gallagher in MF with some of the guys they already have. Some solid GK options as well.

Zaha and Eze are deadly from flanks. So they would need to sort wing backs and striker to be very solid team.

Eze won't be playing anytime soon, he's done his achilles badly. Will take most of next season for him to come back and even then like we've seen with CHO/RLC it will take a very long time for things to be normal again, if ever.

8 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

The transfer of Donyell Malen to Borussia Dortmund will be completed today.

Cue more Haaland to Chelsea stories.....

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

They still need a CF and Eze is done for most of next season. Personally, I do not see where they're getting any goals from. 

Edited by King Kante
5 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Agreement reached between Lyon and Palace for the transfer of Joachim Andersen. Palace will pay €16m + add ons.

That is a very good deal. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, King Kante said:

That is a very good deal. 

plenty of crazy bargains to be had in Ligue 1 atm

hope we are not sitting on our arse

For such a low fee, do not understand why many other top teams are not after him?

For Mbappe I guess everyone is aware that he wants only Real.

Henderson is decent keeper.

Back 4: AWB, Varane, Maguire, Shaw. Probably best defense in the league if you dont count us but we play with 5.

I heard now that they plan to replace Pogba with Saul so Bruno, Saul and dont know who is going to be 3rd guy? I like McTominay but not sure any of them is DM which they need.

Cavani, Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood, James and Martial is attack that should provide goals but nothing crazy.

Ironically they are Haaland and Rice (I dont rate him and dont want him here but for their boring football he should be fine) away from not having any weak links.