Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would leave too if I was him. It will take time til Barca get back to their best.
Messi does not have much time left.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

If Messi wants to leave - or even stay - he should just come out and say it, instead of having these rumors flying around.

And even if he does leave, who can really afford him with his astronomical wages? PSG are committed to Neymar and Mbappe and are they consistent Champions League challengers? Man City and Man United are nowhere close to winning the Champions League and doubt they would want to blow their budget and bank for a 33-year-old, even if that 33-year-old is Messi. 

9 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I would leave too if I was him. It will take time til Barca get back to their best.
Messi does not have much time left.

He is responsible. Everything suggest he has power about transfers.

He cannot work with Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele and many others in Barca. In Argentina Icardi does not play because of him, and he does not even fancy Dybala and Lautaro it seems.

Remember when Sampaoli asked him if he can bring Aguero on World Cup? Messi is toxic!

17 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He cannot work with Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele and many others in Barca. In Argentina Icardi does not play because of him, and he does not even fancy Dybala and Lautaro it seems.

Remember when Sampaoli asked him if he can bring Aguero on World Cup? Messi is toxic!

I also remember he didnt like at the time some argentine best GK, so they played Romero instead. Not sure which world cup and which gk...

Neither Coutinho nor Griez are world class left wingers. And it is not Messi's fault that coaches play Cou and Griez at left wing.
On Dembele, I think he can become amazing if he solves his injury problems, but he has to play as a right winger. He plays way better at RW than left wing.

I am pretty sure that most of argentine squad do not like Icardi because they have a heart for maxi rodriguez. I would not want to play with a guy like that. And apart from finishing, he does not offer much else. Just like Higuain.

Why should he not fancy Lautaro? Messi gave several interviews in 2020, in which he stated that he loves him and that he is a complete forward. I think it is obvious that Messi wants him, but Barcelona cannot afford him

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk