Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I have never heard what the adjustments are?

"The adverse impact of the pandemic is neutralized by averaging the combined deficit of 2020 and 2021 and by further allowing specific COVID-19 adjustments," UEFA announced in a statement after a video conference of executives on Thursday.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-06-19/UEFA-relaxes-financial-fair-play-rules-amid-COVID-19-pandemic-RrGTT7YTUA/index.html

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

It would be quite ridiculous if Barca will keep Messi against his own will. Messi is Barcelona. If he wants to leave, they should respect that. He gave them many chances to sort their mess out, but they failed. Now, it is time to move on.

But from a business and financial perspective, do you really expect Barcelona to just let Messi walk away for free? 

Besides, this could all easily change if Messi gets what he wants and Bartomeu resigns or is ousted from the club. 

But from a business and financial perspective, do you really expect Barcelona to just let Messi walk away for free? 
Besides, this could all easily change if Messi gets what he wants and Bartomeu resigns or is ousted from the club. 

Barcelona are in a new phase because they have to replace Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Rb, LB and LW. I do not see why Messi wants to waste the last 2 or 3 good years he has left with that project.

Now, Barcelona want to sign Gabriel Jesus from City, I mean he is not even close to being a worthy player to replace Suarez. The last CFs of Barcelona were Suarez, David Villa, Ibrahimovic and Etoo. Gabriel Jesus is a joke. His shot conversion rate is around 16%,which is horrible because he misses insane chances that were created by KDB for instance. Tammy has 19% without KDB.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Barcelona are in a new phase because they have to replace Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Rb, LB and LW. I do not see why Messi wants to waste the last 2 or 3 good years he has left with that project.

Yes, I am aware of that. But Messi is Barcelona and Barcelona is Messi. The idea of Messi being in another team doesn't seem right. Of course, he could very well leave for real or this could well be the ultimate power play. This drama is a long way from the end, I reckon.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Now, Barcelona want to sign Gabriel Jesus from City, I mean he is not even close to being a worthy player to replace Suarez. The last CFs of Barcelona were Suarez, David Villa, Ibrahimovic and Etoo. Gabriel Jesus is a joke. His shot conversion rate is around 16%,which is horrible because he misses insane chances that were created by KDB for instance. Tammy has 19% without KDB.

I don't even know why you had to mention that and all the stats. :lol: Is that just an excuse to mention your boy Abraham?  :carlo: 

Seems Arse and Spuds are making clever, cheap, and yet ultra-boring moves in the market. Players that can improve them, yes, but won't take them up to the level of Liverpool/City/Chelsea/United. 

Think Arse will at least be pleasant on the eye. Spuds and Mou will be a chore to watch.

8 hours ago, Strike said:

I don't think so. Messi teams can be beaten. Just see the last few years at Barca

Doesnt matter in the league. Other teams will roll over if they encounter Messi in attack.

Messi himself will feel rejuvenated under Pep. 

7 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Referees will protect Messi more than Hazard. Hazard was not protected at all

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

No doubt. Messi will become the PL poster boy if he joins. 

You can bet all the VAR decisions turning in his and Citys favor