Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Liverpool target confirms he has reached agreement over summer transfer

But the Reds have been quickly linked with former Manchester United winger Memphis Depay

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-target-confirms-reached-agreement-14959221

Reported Liverpool target Thorgan Hazard will not be coming to the Premier League this summer.

The Borussia Monchengladbach star, brother of Chelsea's Eden, had been attracting interest from Anfield.

But now he has confirmed that he has 'personal agreement' in place with Borussia Dortmund.

The 26-year-old failed to make the grade at Stamford Bridge and was allowed to go four years ago.

It was seen as another Blues mistake after they allowed Mo Salah and Kevin De Bruyne to go after slow early progress in west London.

Speaking in an interview with VTM NIEUWS , the winger said: "I have a contract for one more season, but I have already said before that I want to take the next step in my career.

snip

After the Luiz extension, I can imagine how this window might go if we overturn our ban:

Outs (from the current squad): 

Hazard, DD, GC, zappacosta

Ins (compared to the current squad so not including higuain and kovacic in the list):

Pulisic, CM (jorginho back up), Reece James

And that's gonna be it. I don't think sarri was kidding or being polite when he said we just need 1/2 signings. He probably meant it. He also meant it that we should buy kova and higuain and the board seem to be hell bent on giving him what he needs. Not Jose, not Conte, but sarri. Fucking hell.

If we get the ban overturned, I expect to have a hair pulling window. The board is obviously going to ask sarri for his assessment and prepare for the next 2 years, so I expect to see willian, Pedro, Luiz, higuain, giroud all get a multi year contract and just drag us the fuck down.

I just hope CAS tells us to go fuck ourselves, so at least we won't buy tubby and Mr. Useless 

Manchester United reportedly turned down the chance to sign Ajax defender Matthijs De Ligt last season because one of their scouts believed he would become too fat, like his overweight father

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7016901/Man-United-turned-Matthijs-Ligt-feared-fat-like-dad.html

WTF 😂😂😂😂

18 hours ago, the wes said:

Manchester United reportedly turned down the chance to sign Ajax defender Matthijs De Ligt last season because one of their scouts believed he would become too fat, like his overweight father

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7016901/Man-United-turned-Matthijs-Ligt-feared-fat-like-dad.html

WTF 😂😂😂😂

roflmaooo

and speaking of fat Mancs

Image result for fat luke shawImage result for fat luke shaw

Image result for fat luke shawImage result for fat manchester united

Liverpool-linked Tonali told he's going nowhere by Brescia president Cellino

https://www.goal.com/en/news/liverpool-linked-tonali-told-hes-going-nowhere-by-brescia/10anchzl0drr91fa5fv5ewjmao

Brescia President Cellino Rules Out Sale Of Inter Linked Sandro Tonali: “He’s A Killer”

https://sempreinter.com/2019/05/06/brescia-president-cellino-rules-out-sale-of-inter-linked-sandro-tonali-hes-a-killer/

lets hope this is the case, then we can grab him in summer 2020!

We should sign a pre-contract deal

8 hours ago, Arlen Correa said:

Yeah i dont even follow the best German talents anymore. Bayern always get them. Appart from Sane.

soon add Havertz and Werner to them

5 of the top 8, 6 of the top 11, 8 of the top 15 (arguably, as I disagree on some of the valuation order)

eca5346af868b317d2a7594ade4c497b.png08d1d87b1dec8d6452927fc28d1f01e2.png

lol, Levy is such a cheap cunt

Gomes?? Really??

GOMES ‘CLOSE’ TO TOTTENHAM MOVE

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/05/blogs/gomes-close-to-tottenham-move/

Tottenham are close to securing a move for Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes, according to Spanish outlet Sport, and we think Levy is about to strike gold again. 

The report claims that Tottenham executives have agreed a fee of £25.9m with the representatives of Gomes, with the Barcelona player keen on a move to north London.

The meeting with Gomes’ agents took place last week and Barcelona are said to be waiting for the offer, and while Everton want to keep Gomes, Sport has claimed the Tottenham move is likely to succeed.

Many Tottenham fans weren’t exactly delighted with the news, but we think he will be a great player for Spurs.

Mauricio Pochettino and Daniel Levy obviously think so and it looks like Levy has sanctioned the £25.9m bid after meeting with the player’s agents last week.

Tottenham need midfielders. At least one and probably two.

Gomes has been a solid player for Everton this season, with 28 appearances across all competitions, and the 25-year-old still has his peak years ahead of him.

snip

maybe I am being a bit harsh on Gomes (I would take him over Kovacic in a heartbeat) but still, they are in the goddamn CL final and they are shopping for Barca castaways?????

£30-million price tag won’t put Napoli off move for Celtic star Kieran Tierney

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/30-million-price-tag-wont-put-napoli-off-move-for-celtic-star-kieran-tierney/

Former Napoli star Salvatore Bagni has urged Carlo Ancelotti to make a summer swoop for Kieran Tierney.

Celtic and Scotland defender Tierney is due to go under the knife following the Scottish Cup Final in a fortnight’s time for double hernia surgery.

However, neither that, nor the Hoops’ £30-million valuation of the 21-year-old, is likely to put off a host of would-be buyers, who believe Tierney has the potential to keep improving, much as Andy Robertson has done at Liverpool.

It is understood recent reports of Inter Milan interest are wide of the mark, but that Champions League qualifiers Napoli and their manager Ancelotti are admirers of Tierney’s ability and athleticism.

Bagni, a team-mate of Diego Maradona in the Napoli side which won the Serie A title for the first team in the club’s history in 1986-87, believes it is a situation to watch.

“Having followed the player for years, I think Tierney would be a great buy for Napoli, and wouldn’t be surprised if a deal was to happen,” said the former Italian internationalist, now a pundit in his homeland.

“Napoli are a team which is always associated with attacking football, and Ancelotti’s first thought is to send his players out to get goals.

“In particular, he loves full-backs whose main strength lies in going forward.

“In this regard, Tierney would be perfect for their left side. He has it all. Great drive, pace, technique and high-quality delivery.

“For me, those assets would allow him to do well in Naples – and if he comes to Italy, I will be able to say I was among the first to focus on him.”

Competition for the player is sure to be fierce, with Arsenal having been strongly linked with him all season.

Celtic, too, regardless of who is in charge of the side next season, will also be desperate to hold on to a talent who, having graduated from the academy, has already made 100 appearances for the first-team and is viewed as the future captain for years to come.

While Tierney will feature in the Cup Final before going under the knife, the decision of Timothy Weah to snub the showpiece in favour of playing for the US in the Under-20s World Cup has cut short his loan stay at Celtic.

The 19-year-old admits he will be “devastated” to miss playing in today’s derby against Rangers, but has the consolation of knowing he has at least managed to do one thing in the game the President of Liberia failed to do.

“When I signed here, my dad (George, the aforementioned President and a former World Player of the Year and African Player of the Century) told me that the atmosphere was great,” said Weah Jnr.

“He said that it was crazy here and that he would have loved to play for Celtic.

“And, of course, lots of people know about Celtic-Rangers. It is one of the most-historic derbies in world football. It is up there with the best.

“So to miss out on playing in this game, I am devastated.

“It is the one I’ve been looking forward to since I joined Celtic. I would have love to be involved.

“I watched from the bench last time was amazing, a crazy experience.”