Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Hernandez for 80 million. Holy fuck. I wonder how much Christensen is worth in this market.

Barca are getting themselves a bargain with that 80 million bid for De Ligt

Considering Hernandez has looked very good for Atletico Madrid and was so consistent and mature in terms of his performances (along with Benjamin Pavard on the opposite side) for France when they won the world cup (his first international tournament as well I think?)

I dont think 80m euros is that unrealistic considering he is 22, has experience of playing for Atletico in the CL and France, still has to come to his best years but hes quite complete in regard to that hes grown physically, is good technical and more importantly versatile.

Christensen isnt even on the same page as Hernandez for me unfortunately in regards to his ceiling. Good talent Andreas but hasnt quite gone too well for him this season with less minutes.

Barcelona set asking price for Man Utd and Arsenal target Samuel Umtiti 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/768596/Barcelona-transfer-news-Man-Utd-Arsenal-Samuel-Umtiti

If this is to be believed, only bloody £60m, grrrrrrrrr, as they want to sell (stupidly I think, tey have so much other lesser players to dump) to fund the de Ligt buy

He is a top 5-8 in world CB when healthy, he arguably was better than Varane at the WC and was dominant for Barca before he got hurt

£60m is a STEAL, as he is only just 25 (turned it 4 months ago)

Even worse, Arse and Manure are also going for Alaba, who wants to come to the EPL

surely we could have (if the CHO nightmare happens) worked something out in terms of a swap plus cash

the bans fuck us on making a play for either:rant:

if Manure grab both,(I still think they go for Varane or Koulibaly) that is massively bad news for us, and Arse grabbing one or both is also shit

Good player but no wonder Barcelona is willing to get rid of him. Lenglet is better and they are on the verge to sign De Ligt, obviously a step forward.

Would be a good signing to MU though, Umtiti is better than Lindelöf, Rojo, Bailly or Jones.

5 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Good player but no wonder Barcelona is willing to get rid of him. Lenglet is better and they are on the verge to sign De Ligt, obviously a step forward.

Would be a good signing to MU though, Umtiti is better than Lindelöf, Rojo, Bailly or Jones.

You honestly would take Clément Lenglet over Umtiti??

Hell no for me. Lenglet cant even get a sniff of a cap when Umtiti is healthy, and even with him out still has none.

Aymeric Laporte, well them maybe (due to his insane passing skills, but Umtiti is also great on the ball too), but no way would I rate Lenglet over Umtiti atm. He is a beast when healthy, the WC is but one example. Lenglet has gotten lit up in multiple games I have seen Barca play. Sure, he is a really good player, but has miles to go to be a top 5 or 7 CB (or higher) that Umtiti is atm.

I also think that £60m supposed price is nowhere near what Barca will demand. His release clause is 500m euros

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

You honestly would take Clément Lenglet over Umtiti??

Yeah, in a heartbeat. He is cooler, more elegant, I firmly believe that him and De Ligt will be magic together in two years or so.

I don't say Umtiti is shit, he is a good player, especially next to someone like Pique, but I always thought he is a bit overrated.

11 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah, in a heartbeat. He is cooler, more elegant, I firmly believe that him and De Ligt will be magic together in two years or so.

I don't say Umtiti is shit, he is a good player, especially next to someone like Pique, but I always thought he is a bit overrated.

I guess we will find out.

Give me a 4 2 3 1 

Koulibaly and Umtiti at CB with Rudiger as a 3rd or/B/U

LB Lucas Hernandez (CB too) < weee fucking blew that thsi past summer and in January, they would have for sure taken Alonso as makeweight

RB Wan-Bissaka

DMF Kante

CMF Saul (Barella as rotation as Saul and he can play all 3 MF positions)

No 10 Bruno Fernandes

LW  Lozano/CHO

RW Pepe/Pulisic

CJ Jovic and Piatek

ALL of which are (or were) for sale this coming summer (or we have them already OR were, in Piatek's and Lucas case, available for cheap this January, 2 months ago)

and

sack the fraud old smoker and get 

a great coach like Allegri or Joachim Löw or someone else

we would be in treble mix for years (obviously a seasonal tweak or two)

that's around £620m cost, and I have shown how we turned down £620m in hard offers

I am nothing if not consistent, lolol

I did toss Umtiti in as new seeing as he was the topic and looks like he will be available

39 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

IF Mbappe doesnt leave PSG this summer

IF I was Barca

bingo

scupper Real

I am sure they will sort out (mainly striker and CB and revamp at MF) their other mini issues

toss Mbappe into that mix in 2020

holy fuck

weirdest thing is Coutinho struggling so much

last year I said Dembele would settle in thsi year

and he has

I understand they need to sell some players to raise funds, but wow, one would think they can get him to come good, he is an insane talent and they are the most open team in the most open league, you would think he would be running riot

The only other AMF better than him in theory is De Bruyne (eventually Kai Havertz but not there yet)

massive fall-off from there, yet he struggles

oh well, as long as Barca keeps smashing up on the Real cunts, I am good

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The only other AMF better than him in theory is De Bruyne (eventually Kai Havertz but not there yet)

Havertz seem to be Bayern-bound. They will have a busy summer for sure. Already got Lucas and Pavard, they are nearing to Havertz and probably haven't given up on Hudson-Odoi yet. Also, it's official that Robben, Ribéry and Rafinha are leaving. Should have happened years ago, they overslept.

You mentioned Jovic, that could happen, his agent is Pini Zahavi, Israeli friend of Abramovich, key man in some scandal Premier League signings.

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Bit premature given Umtiti has been injured for a period of time. 

Umtiti, along with VVD, are the two best centre backs on the planet in my opinion. 

I go

Koulibaly

VVD (I feel the hate now, lol)

Umtiti (if healthy)

Varane (I think he just got caught in a systemic collapse at RM and will rebound huge)

De Ligt

Laporte

Lucas Hernandez (2nd best LB on planet as well)

Skriniar

José Giménez

Marquinhos

Alessio Romagnoli

Stones (surprised how good he is finally becoming, I always was a big doubter)

Éder Militão

lots of wiggle room in there

heh always thought stones was going to become a great player: technique was always there and his poor decision making was normal for age

I'm really not a fan of Coutinho as a footballer. He's got great technique in specific areas, and not so good in others. He's like the polar opposite of Eden as characteristics goes for an attacking mid... he's also super fragile which is a bigger problem in tough matches.

2 hours ago, Robchels said:

heh always thought stones was going to become a great player:

He pretty much did. He's been excellent lately, improved a lot under Guardiola and still only 24. He can be one of the best CB's in the world for the next couple of years.

CIES Football Observatory

n°257 - 02/04/2019

Values

Highest transfer values per club in the big-5

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/257/en/

Issue number 257 of the CIES Football Observatory Weekly Post presents the players with the highest estimated transfer value per big-5 league club. The potentially most expensive player overall, Kylian Mbappé (€228 million), represents 25.9% of the total squad value of Paris St-Germain. A similar percentage was measured for Jadon Sancho(€148 million, 24.9%) at Borussia Dortmund.

Despite his age, Lionel Messi remains the most valuable FC Barcelona’s player: €171 million. The Argentinean is the oldest footballer among those with the highest transfer value out of all big-5 league clubs. At Juventus, 34-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo (€125 million) is only outranked by Paulo Dybala (€142 million).

Eden Hazard (€121 million) is the most expensive Chelsea FC’s squad member. The Belgian also has the highest transfer value among footballers with only one year of contract remaining, ahead of Timo Werner (€70 million). The German striker is the most valuable RB Leipzig’s player. If they do not extend their contract, both footballers will probably be transferred during the next transfer window.

wp257360x240.jpg?crc=3790269971

Highest transfer values per club (million €) [a]

% of the total squad value

wp257a.svg?crc=171083513

wp257d.svg?crc=3814097917wp257e.svg?crc=4243477361wp257b.svg?crc=4277346591wp257c.svg?crc=3770868842

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot agrees Real Madrid transfer

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/04/paris-saint-germain-midfielder-adrien-rabiot-agrees-real-madrid-transfer-9110297/

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has reached an agreement to join Real Madrid this summer, according to reports in France. The 24-year-old’s contract with the French champions is due to expire at the end of the season and he will leave the club on a free transfer. Liverpool, Barcelona and Tottenham have all been linked with a move for Rabiot. But according to Canal+, Rabiot has opted to join Madrid and is on the verge of signing a provisional agreement with Zinedine Zidane’s side. Rabiot has not played for PSG since December following a bust-up with the club’s hierarchy during contract negotiations.

The French midfielder has subsequently been frozen out of the first team and was even banned from the club’s training ground. Rabiot also angered PSG fans after he was spotted in a nightclub just hours after the club’s defeat to Manchester United which resulted in their elimination from the Champions League. ‘Adrien is a prisoner. He is a hostage at PSG,’ Veronique Rabiot, the midfielder’s mother and agent, told L’Equipe last month.

snip

CHELSEA AGREE DEAL TO SIGN SWEDISH TEENAGER EDWIN ANDERSSON

Image result for EDWIN ANDERSSON

https://readchelsea.com/2019/04/06/chelsea-agree-deal-to-sign-swedish-teenager-edwin-andersson/

Chelsea have reportedly agreed a deal to sign Swedish teenager Edwin Andersson when he turns 16, according to his father, Mikael, the Daily Express report.

Andersson currently plays for Swedish side IFK Gothenburg and has attracted interest from some of Europe’s biggest clubs over the past six months.

The reported move appears to be extremely ironic, as the Blues have been handed a two-window transfer ban after their recruitment of foreign minors, however, Chelsea have since appealed the ban, with a verdict expected from FIFA on Thursday.

And talking to Swedish outlet Expressen, Mikael revealed there has been plenty of interest over his son and admitted he has chosen to head to London when he turns 16.

There have been an incredible number of clubs from virtually all countries that have been interested in him.

But he has chosen to go to Chelsea when it’s time.

According to the rules he must be 16 first and then it is up to the clubs to agree.

There’s still some details, but the day it’s time he has decided that it’ll be Chelsea.

Mikael then went on to reveal his son’s style of play, and despite many seeing the similarities between the Swede and Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo, Andersson Sr compared his son to current Chelsea starlet Callum Hudson-Odoi.

snip

https://www.expressen.se/gt/sport/fotboll/allsvenskan/svenske-jattetalangen-skriver-pa-for-chelsea/

4ed442bb50c2b17f53deb076198d22a1.png