Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It's heartbreaking that we've blown the advantages Roman's investment gave us to such an extent that, instead of being a club that players are clamouring to join, players only want to come here when no other good level club wants them. 

Totally, I agree! I read all the transfer reports on twitter everyday surrounding the likes of De Ligt, Ziyech, Sane, Nicolas Pepe, Griezmann and lots of other players that are chased by the big clubs and what I see in every report is "wanted by Bayern, Madrid, Paris, City, United" or "offered to Liverpool, Paris (and all the other big ones)"

Bar one - Chelsea. This is worrying. I see absolutely no report on a single top player where Chelsea is at least used as a clickbait. 

I don't think the ban is going to start this summer, maybe this winter or even next summer, but not now. In this case we are not even linked with Nicolas Pepe, a Chelsea fan by his own quotes with an affordable price tag. Nevermind a quality left footed winger Chelsea are in desperate need of since the Robben/Malouda days.

Or I must say at least a link with a quality centre forward. Timo Werner is up for grabs for a decent price and made available by the Leipzig director himself. I'm not saying he is a must buy at any costs, but at least a link to know we're after some quality players that would actually improve a squad ready to play CL football next season. 

Barcelona target Matthijs De Ligt reveals which club he wants to join after Man Utd snub

HOLLAND sensation Matthijs de Ligt has confirmed he would rather join Barcelona than Manchester United.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/780359/Barcelona-Matthijs-De-Ligt-transfer-news-latest-Man-Utd

Dortmund snap up £22m Schulz from Hoffenheim

https://www.goal.com/en/news/dortmund-snap-up-22m-schulz-from-hoffenheim/wsda2rm7wbps1nd2o9ohqo8xw

The German full-back will now don the famous black and yellow kit as he makes the step up from a Bundesliga rival

Borussia Dortmund have announced the signing of Hoffenheim left-back Nico Schulz for a fee thought to be around £22m (€25m/$28m) on their official website.

He has signed a five-year deal that will take him through to the summer of 2024 and will be reunited with former head coach Lucien Favre, who he worked with at Borussia Monchengladbach.

Dortmund finished second in the Bundesliga in 2018-19 after taking a commanding lead but slipping behind eventual winners Bayern Munich , and despite taking the fight to the final day, they could not climb above their rivals.

snip

On 20/05/2019 at 1:36 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

Totally, I agree! I read all the transfer reports on twitter everyday surrounding the likes of De Ligt, Ziyech, Sane, Nicolas Pepe, Griezmann and lots of other players that are chased by the big clubs and what I see in every report is "wanted by Bayern, Madrid, Paris, City, United" or "offered to Liverpool, Paris (and all the other big ones)"

Bar one - Chelsea. This is worrying. I see absolutely no report on a single top player where Chelsea is at least used as a clickbait. 

I don't think the ban is going to start this summer, maybe this winter or even next summer, but not now. In this case we are not even linked with Nicolas Pepe, a Chelsea fan by his own quotes with an affordable price tag. Nevermind a quality left footed winger Chelsea are in desperate need of since the Robben/Malouda days.

Or I must say at least a link with a quality centre forward. Timo Werner is up for grabs for a decent price and made available by the Leipzig director himself. I'm not saying he is a must buy at any costs, but at least a link to know we're after some quality players that would actually improve a squad ready to play CL football next season. 

I'm afraid at the moment Chelsea is not even in discussions. Players who want to move are planning their futures with their families, it's not a decision you make in a snap of a finger. You can't plan anything with a club that at this moment can't sign or even promise you anything. This summer, even if our ban gets postponed, is going to be bad and we will be left with sloppy seconds at best. The rumours you're seeing now are for grade A players, we have no business there.

➡️Sell Christian Pulisic for £58m ⬅️Buy Thorgan Hazard for £22.5m ⬅️Buy Julian Brandt for £22.1m Borussia Dortmund make a £13.4m profit 

marina could learn  from BvB smart business from them 

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

➡️Sell Christian Pulisic for £58m ⬅️Buy Thorgan Hazard for £22.5m ⬅️Buy Julian Brandt for £22.1m Borussia Dortmund make a £13.4m profit 

And both way superior players as well. Pulisic might well have the higher ceiling tho and is cobsiderably  younger as well

Still smart business. Both would be an upgrade on willi and pedro

Not players that win you the league but can get you in the cl. So with our poor ambition this is what we should aim for. Back in the glory days i would have told you to fuck off with Brand and Thorgan. But now they would constitute smart business at that price for us as well. Doubt eberl and völler would sell tonus that cheaply tho. More like a 60% epl tax on top

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

Different market, that can't be denied though!

On ‎21‎-‎05‎-‎2019 at 3:32 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

We are going to be so left behind from the rest of the pack in Europe, it's going to be embarrassing. 

Most likely the case mate.......as long as we dont have footy people at the helm, we will suffer. Business has taken over, as a result the squad and results will take a big hit, and has taken a big hit. Lets be honest, we dont have the people to be a big fish atm.

Usually the club are slow at signings cause they're just really crap. This time however atm no poing chasing a player, doing whatever else then turning into oh no can't sign you off you pop. 

Nothing to offer really. CL.. But might not be able to sign. So no rumours make sense. No one would wait around till we know if other offers are coming

Hamburger SV striker Jann-Fiete Arp has confirmed that he will join Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich in the upcoming summer transfer window.

https://bayernstrikes.com/2019/05/20/jann-fiete-arp-join-bayern-munich-summer/

Not shocked here, Hamburg just shamefully COLLAPSED the last several games and blew an easy promotion right back to the Bundesliga, after finally failing and being relegated for the first time ever last year (they were the only German team to never be relegated before that).

also..........

Craziest story in any of the big 6 leagues is that SC Paderborn 07 somehow got 2nd place and auto-promotion to the Bundesliga. They have only 3 players worth more than a million quid, and none worth more than £3 or 4m The entire team is probably worth only a little more than what Higs makes in salary per year, lolol

http://www.espn.com/soccer/report?gameId=517899

Paderborn, who reached the Bundesliga for the first time in 2014-15, were relegated that season and again the following season to fall to the third tier. In 2016-17, they narrowly avoided a third relegation in three seasons (to the Regionalliga) despite finishing 18th, as 1860 Munich's administration error and failure to secure a licence to play saw them stay up.

Yet, incredibly, they finished second the next year to climb back up to 2.Bundesliga.

Knowing all they needed to do was beat or equal Union Berlin's result against Bochum to claim the second automatic place behind already-promoted FC Cologne, Paderborn went ahead in the 10th minute.

Germany under-20 midfielder Philipp Klement netted his 16th goal of the season, before Dynamo hit back quickly through Baris Atik.

Atik then scored again either side of half-time to complete his hat trick and seal the win, but Paderborn were promoted as Union drew 2-2 with 10-man Bochum.

Down 2-0, Union scored twice in the final 10 minutes but couldn't get a winner as they finished third in the league on goal difference (five behind Paderborn) and a point ahead of Hamburg in fourth. They will contest the relegation playoff against VfB Stuttgart.

This is massive

there is ZERO chance Bayern make a move for CHO IF this goes down NO WAY he goes as cheap as this says though

Bayern Munich have made Leroy Sané their No 1 transfer target this summer and are preparing a bid of around £70m (€79m) for the 23-year-old Germany international.