Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

What would be your ideal transfer window (in case the ban is frozen). Mine would be one where we mainly sell the dead wood (be it the first teamers or the loanees) and finally get a few young players in. I mean why the hell do we Eduardo on loan? Seriously need to reducing the sheer columes on our books.

Outs-

Loanees

GKs

Eduardo - Free

Defenders 

Zouma - 40mil

Baba Rahman - 10mil

Kalas - 5mil

Hector - 2mil

Kane - 2mil

Miazga - 2mil

Omerou - 5mil

Aina - 7mil

Midfielders

Baker - 5mil

Angban - 1mil

Kennedy - 10mil

Nathan, quintero, pantic - 5mil

Pasalic - 10mil

Bakayoko - 30mil

Forwards

Morata - 50mil

Piazon - 5mil

Musonda - 5mil

First team players 

Willian - 30mil

Pedro - 10mil

Drinkwater - 20mil

Alonso - 30mil

Zappacosta - 10mil

Hazard - 100mil

Kovacic - end of loan

Giroud - free

Luiz - free

That's a total of 394mil £ worth of exits. Most of them are not good enough to play (loanees), others don't fit the system (zouma, complete exception. I would love him back but not a fit for our current manager), some want to taste new things (hazard), others are deadwood (DD, Pedro, Alonso etc).

Ins 

Striker - Werner? Jovic? Does not matter the money, we should try and get a good young striker out there. Not a hilarious over the hill higuain and neither someone who has never led a team like morata. Both of jovic and werner look really great prospects and should be good buys. 

Wingers - we already bought pulisic. But will need 2 more wingers. I am really tied of watching Pedro and willian do what they do. Pedro is just bang average while willian has some serious short comings. Both are 30 ish and not really going to improve or give us anything that we don't already know. I know, losing 3 out of the current 4 wingers would be a massive thing, but the club needs a Revamp. The core has grown soft, and needs to be changed. - 100mil.

One of them can be thorgan hazard. He has really grown. 

Midfielders - none

Defenders -

Reece James - replace Zappa with James. No need for wan bisaaka as good as he is. It's the perfect time to get the young guy in.

Tomori - to fill in the 4th cb spot.

Da silva - I really like this guy and feel he is underrated. Height is an issue but the guy is a good footballer.

Ake - 40mil. I think he is class. Should be bought back.

Total ins- 240mil

Squad

Gks - kepa, Caballero, bulka (hg)

Rbs - azpi, Reece (hg)

CBS - ake (hg), Rudi, Andreas(hg), tomorrow(hg)

Lbs - Emerson, Jay (hg)

Regista - jorginhi, ampadu (hg)

Rcm - Kante, mount (hg)

Lcm - RLC (hg), Barkley(hg)

Wingers - CHo (hg), pulisic, thorgan, x

Strikers - jovic/Werner, batshuayi, Tammy (hg)

A young squad, yes. But we need a serious change in the way we do things. 

8 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

What would be your ideal transfer window (in case the ban is frozen). Mine would be one where we mainly sell the dead wood (be it the first teamers or the loanees) and finally get a few young players in. I mean why the hell do we Eduardo on loan? Seriously need to reducing the sheer columes on our books.

Outs-

Loanees

GKs

Eduardo - Free

Defenders 

Zouma - 40mil

Baba Rahman - 10mil

Kalas - 5mil

Hector - 2mil

Kane - 2mil

Miazga - 2mil

Omerou - 5mil

Aina - 7mil

Midfielders

Baker - 5mil

Angban - 1mil

Kennedy - 10mil

Nathan, quintero, pantic - 5mil

Pasalic - 10mil

Bakayoko - 30mil

Forwards

Morata - 50mil

Piazon - 5mil

Musonda - 5mil

First team players 

Willian - 30mil

Pedro - 10mil

Drinkwater - 20mil

Alonso - 30mil

Zappacosta - 10mil

Hazard - 100mil

Kovacic - end of loan

Giroud - free

Luiz - free

That's a total of 394mil £ worth of exits. Most of them are not good enough to play (loanees), others don't fit the system (zouma, complete exception. I would love him back but not a fit for our current manager), some want to taste new things (hazard), others are deadwood (DD, Pedro, Alonso etc).

Ins 

Striker - Werner? Jovic? Does not matter the money, we should try and get a good young striker out there. Not a hilarious over the hill higuain and neither someone who has never led a team like morata. Both of jovic and werner look really great prospects and should be good buys. 

Wingers - we already bought pulisic. But will need 2 more wingers. I am really tied of watching Pedro and willian do what they do. Pedro is just bang average while willian has some serious short comings. Both are 30 ish and not really going to improve or give us anything that we don't already know. I know, losing 3 out of the current 4 wingers would be a massive thing, but the club needs a Revamp. The core has grown soft, and needs to be changed. - 100mil.

One of them can be thorgan hazard. He has really grown. 

Midfielders - none

Defenders -

Reece James - replace Zappa with James. No need for wan bisaaka as good as he is. It's the perfect time to get the young guy in.

Tomori - to fill in the 4th cb spot.

Da silva - I really like this guy and feel he is underrated. Height is an issue but the guy is a good footballer.

Ake - 40mil. I think he is class. Should be bought back.

Total ins- 240mil

Squad

Gks - kepa, Caballero, bulka (hg)

Rbs - azpi, Reece (hg)

CBS - ake (hg), Rudi, Andreas(hg), tomorrow(hg)

Lbs - Emerson, Jay (hg)

Regista - jorginhi, ampadu (hg)

Rcm - Kante, mount (hg)

Lcm - RLC (hg), Barkley(hg)

Wingers - CHo (hg), pulisic, thorgan, x

Strikers - jovic/Werner, batshuayi, Tammy (hg)

A young squad, yes. But we need a serious change in the way we do things. 

So basically you are saying even if we can buy players you don't want new defenders and midfielders? :o

43 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

So basically you are saying even if we can buy players you don't want new defenders and midfielders? :o

Depends on your definition of "new". Out of 8, I want 3 "new" defenders - ake, Reece, Jay. 

In midfield, I think we have good options. RLC is showing his quality. Ampadu deserves a chance in the least. 

On 4/14/2019 at 8:43 PM, killer1257 said:

Are there any good left back talents out there?

We should pick Chilwell. I dont even mind if we overpay for him. He is quick, good on both ends, quite intelligent and also english, used to PL tempo. 

If not him, then Mendy or Firpo. For RB, I hope we go with Azpi and James next season.

If we can buy it should be striker/forward, midfielder and LB. In that order

Forward is absolute priority, Id actualy try for a more modern, versatile forward as opposed to a poacher type because there are no quality poachers/target men available. Jovic, Richarlison, Lautaro,...

Midfielder because I hope Kovacic goes back to Madrid and we need someone new. Ndombele would be my pick. 

LB. Emerson is doing fine IMO, so just maybe I would give him another season to prove himself. He was fantastic in serie a with regular playtime, so maybe he can regain his form. If not then Chilwell.

Keep James and Zouma as Zappa and Cahill replacements. Mount, Tomori and Abraham hopefuly get loaned in PL or french/german/spanish first league.

Idealy I would also love to see Pepe here, because he would realy release some pressure from our striker, but board already wasted this chance with Pulisic purchase and I dont see us going for another winger, unless we sell Hazard.

Willian, Pedro, Kovacic, Higuain, Zappacosta, Cahill can leave. I expect very nice amount of cash from Bakayoko, Morata, Batshuayi sales, so we can definately fund 3 top players.

40 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Jovic

Pepe

Mendy

Romagnoli 

I would do a happy dance for days

all that is truly missing is the MF upgrades that are so needed

my top picks, in no order

some will surely still be left after the bans

DH DMF

Rúben Neves

Sandro Tonali

Bruno Guimarães

Nicolo Barella

Stanislav Lobotka

Trad DMF

Thomas

Denis Zakaria

Diadie Samassékou

Declan Rice

Jean-Philippe Gbamin

CMF

Tanguy Ndombélé

Ryan Gravenberch

Houssem Aouar 

Weston McKennie

Corentin Tolisso

Amadou Haidara

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Kerem Demirbay

Maximilian Eggestein

Florian Neuhaus

AMF

João Félix

Julian Draxler 

Kai Havertz

Donny van de Beek

Talisca

Pablo Sarabia

Bruno Fernandes

Nicolò Zaniolo

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would do a happy dance for days

all that is truly missing is the MF upgrades that are so needed

my top picks, in no order

some will surely still be left after the bans

DH DMF

Rúben Neves

Sandro Tonali

Bruno Guimarães

Nicolo Barella

Stanislav Lobotka

Trad DMF

Thomas

Denis Zakaria

Diadie Samassékou

Declan Rice

Jean-Philippe Gbamin

CMF

Tanguy Ndombélé

Ryan Gravenberch

Houssem Aouar 

Weston McKennie

Corentin Tolisso

Amadou Haidara

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Kerem Demirbay

Maximilian Eggestein

Florian Neuhaus

AMF

João Félix

Julian Draxler 

Kai Havertz

Donny van de Beek

Talisca

Pablo Sarabia

Bruno Fernandes

Nicolò Zaniolo

Vesper for director of football at Chelsea right now, atta girl

Leroy Sane is reportedly unhappy at city. And with Sterling heavily favoured over him, he might decide to put in a transfer request.

If we could pull off a reverse De Bruyne and develop him into a star (in case Eden leaves).

41 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Leroy Sane is reportedly unhappy at city. And with Sterling heavily favoured over him, he might decide to put in a transfer request.

If we could pull off a reverse De Bruyne and develop him into a star (in case Eden leaves).

Already tried it with Caballero :)

15 goals and 18 assists this season, wouldn't mind it at all.

16 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I read G.Jesus wants to leave city as well 

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

he is crazy to want to leave, Aguero is 31yo in less than 6 weeks, he isnt going to be the top starter forever, and GJ just turned 22yo 17 days ago

When Aguero leaves I reckon City will go to the market for his replacement.

When Jesus joined City, and was sometimes preferred to Aguero in the XI, there was a lot of talk about the posibility of his becoming their first choice immediately. My reaction to that was, 'yes please', because having watched Jesus on YouTube, I had formed, and posted, the opinion that he was not as good as his reputation suggested, and nowhere near as good as the Argentine. Maybe because that assessment is right, or, if it's not, maybe for some other reason, but Guardiola does not seem to like Jesus as much as most other members of his squad. I haven't seen much evidence to sugget that Jesus is getting promoted when Aguero leaves. If it's true that Jesus wants to quit the club, perhaps it's because he's getting that vibe too.

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

he is crazy to want to leave, Aguero is 31yo in less than 6 weeks, he isnt going to be the top starter forever, and GJ just turned 22yo 17 days ago

Not forever but Agüero is still the top scorer of the league. has 30 goals and 9 assists in 42 matches this year, there is no sign he will lose his mojo in a year or two. I agree with @OhForAGreavsie, Jesus is not as good as Kun, still he would be a starter at many big teams, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to waste time. Or maybe he just wants to put pressure on Pep/City board and this departing rumour is just an agent-trick.