Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 01/05/2019 at 3:52 PM, nyikolajevics said:

Timo Werner 40 million? We should enter this race.. He would be great in the PL, his technique, his physics.. 

the reason he is so low is he will leave on a free in 13 months, and he is refusing to renew

Bayern loves to pull Bundesliga players for free, I expect them to perhaps try this, as Lewandowski has at least 1 great year left in him

they may balance out the decrease in Lewa value versus the extra they would pay now for Werner and decide to pull the trigger on selling Lewa this summer and buy Werner for the 40m or so

Also, they are never going to buy an injured CHO, they will wait to see how he recovers (Achilles injuries can sometimes end careers or take 2 plus years to fully heal and recover from)

plus they would get him for free in 2020, same as Werner

CIES Football Observatory

n°261 - 06/05/2019

Values

Top transfer values for U20 big-5 league players

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/261/en/

Issue number 261 of the Weekly Post presents the top 50 list of the U20 players from the big-5 with the highest transfer value according to the CIES Football Observatory algorithm. The English full international Jadon Sancho heads the table with an estimated value of €150M. Borussia Dortmund’s winger outranks Arsenal’s Mattéo Guendouzi(€70M) and AS Roma’s Nicolò Zaniolo (€67M).

Four other big-5 league players born on or after January 1st 1999 have an estimated value greater than €50M: Kai Havertz (Bayer Leverkusen), Declan Rice (West Ham), Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan AC) and Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid). Footballers from 18 national associations feature in the top 50 list. The most represented country is France (13 players), followed by England (9).

The updated transfer valuations for all players from the five major European competitions are available here. In order to keep some more exclusive information, we have henceforth decided to display only price ranges. The latter still refer to the most probable fee for the most likely buyer. Additional services can be provided on a mandate basis.

wp261360x240.jpg?crc=32619886

Transfer values, 02/05/2019 (million €)

Age / Position / Club / End of contract / National A-team

wp261a.svg?crc=58815673wp261b.svg?crc=4217290386

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Can't blame him, we just signed a young goallie for 70 million who happens to be great.

It's strange that he goes to PSG though. Buffon's contract is running out but I can't see Bulka being their no2.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

dafuq why did we not make him sign a contract ffs. will only get a few quids for him now. shit management once again

What if he didn't want to? Busting board is getting so boring. They can't put a pistol against players head. Also, he is an academy gk with zero pro experience, we wouldn't have recieved too much money for him even if he got a 20 year long contract.

City are really a well run club man, they are about to sign David Silva's replacement and the season is not even done yet. Can Roman at the very least employ some capable football people to run us like Man City (scouting and recruitment wise)

28 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

City are really a well run club man, they are about to sign David Silva's replacement and the season is not even done yet. Can Roman at the very least employ some capable football people to run us like Man City (scouting and recruitment wise)

Pablo Fornals?

8 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

No Bruno Fernandes. He has 48 G/A in 50 games and his a CM 

yes, he broke Lamps' record for most goals in a season by a European topflight MF

crushed it

Lamps had 27

he has 31  and still 3 games to go

3 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Cause we like to drag it out for weeks and then it all falls through. Then say meh never wanted them here's some randomer we've plucked from obscurity surprise!! 

Then again might not have that situation at all this year.. 

Apparently there are strong rumours coming out of Spain that our ban is going to be frozen. Not sure how reliable they are but alot of people are going nuts in Twitter over it. Also mentions of Isco being involved in the Hazard deal. If this is true, I would be very happy indeed.

12 minutes ago, DDA said:

Apparently there are strong rumours coming out of Spain that our ban is going to be frozen. Not sure how reliable they are but alot of people are going nuts in Twitter over it. Also mentions of Isco being involved in the Hazard deal. If this is true, I would be very happy indeed.

For all his talent, isco is just another bottler. I hope we just get the money, literally no one at RM right now that I would like the club to break the bank over.

On 7.05.2019 at 7:32 AM, DDA said:

Just not Isco, he is way overrated

Football agent Mino Raiola has been banned by the Italian FA for three months so he may not be in involved in the next transfer window, report Sky in Italy.

Our colleagues in Italy say it is not clear at the moment why he has been suspended

23 minutes ago, the wes said:

Football agent Mino Raiola has been banned by the Italian FA for three months so he may not be in involved in the next transfer window, report Sky in Italy.

Our colleagues in Italy say it is not clear at the moment why he has been suspended

that fat cunt should be banned from all euro footie

On 07/05/2019 at 7:45 AM, 1905didierblue said:

For all his talent, isco is just another bottler. I hope we just get the money, literally no one at RM right now that I would like the club to break the bank over.

I would take a straight swap of Kante for Varane and LB Sergio Reguilón, that is around £110 to £120m in valuation, and remember they think in euros, so well over 130m