Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

He fancies Real Madrid though. Would love to see us go for a DM. I would be okay if Chelsea signed Fernandinho instead of City but someone young like Kondogbia would be better.

Is there a possibility of Witsel leaving Russia?

he probably wants to but im not sure they would sell. i heard the zenit fans gave him death threats because he is black or some bs.

WE HAVE TO PLAY 4-3-3!

Top priorities are a Striker and a RW. Then it comes a CM and lastly a CB...

We dont need a DM until we try Chalobah and Romeu there!

Dave-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Romeu-OScar-Mata

Torres-Hazard-Ba

He fancies Real Madrid though. Would love to see us go for a DM. I would be okay if Chelsea signed Fernandinho instead of City but someone young like Kondogbia would be better.

Yes he is not happy there, a lot of racism against him and Hulk from supporters. Maybe it's okay now but i'm not 100% sure.

Gazprom is their main sponsor, and i'm sure it would be easy for Roman to sign him.

Mourinho is a big fan of Witsel. He was his target before he left for Zenit.

Axel Witsel is earning 3M € / year, so he moved for Benfica to cash in a lot (40M buy out)

kondogbia is average. pogba (on the same age?) is already 1-2 classes better than kondogbia. kondogbia is cheap and a squad filler. but no way starting line material.

kondogbia is average. pogba (on the same age?) is already 1-2 classes better than kondogbia. kondogbia is cheap and a squad filler. but no way starting line material.

sevilla suck. juventus dont. if he was average madrid wouldnt want him.

What do people thought about Matic?

He was really good, and I would not be surprised of some PL team comes for him.

It's such a shame he is not with us, but we got David Luiz, so can't say much.

sevilla suck. juventus dont. if he was average madrid wouldnt want him.

madrid also signed faubert, hamit altintop, gravesen, emerson etc. yeah really a logical argument

hasnt to do with sevilla. pogba is just pure class. he would shine everywhere. kondogbia is average. he has NOTHING special at all. he is phsycally strong, thats it. his passing game (especially long range) is awful. he is fast, strong and has a good shot. but in terms of passing he is bad. and we need good passers in our team. he would be a squad filler, nothing more

madrid also signed faubert, hamit altintop, gravesen, emerson etc. yeah really a logical argument

hasnt to do with sevilla. pogba is just pure class. he would shine everywhere. kondogbia is average. he has NOTHING special at all. he is phsycally strong, thats it. his passing game (especially long range) is awful. he is fast, strong and has a good shot. but in terms of passing he is bad. and we need good passers in our team. he would be a squad filler, nothing more

lol what???? his passing is not that bad at all, he is reliant on his left foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9JSWHx0VdQ

he can link the play quite well - much better than mikel or rammy but his passing is abit raw as he is 20. of course he is not a playmaker - he plays beside rakitic who is. he could replace the useless mikel and we could buy a deep lying playmaker too.

man city , arsenal , chelsea and madrid all want him so idk why he would be average

"

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed his interest in Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia.

The 20-year-old midfielder has been one of the stars of La Liga this season, having only joined Sevilla from Lens last summer.

The French youth international is now attracting interest from around Europe, with Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund all credited with an interest.

Now Wenger has confirmed that Arsenal are also in the reckoning, but he admits that 'everyone's after him'.

"I don't really want to talk about Kondogbia too much because everyone's after him at the moment," he told the Sun.

"When you ask 'Are you also interested?' what do you expect me to say?"

Can't see it will happen. Same for Halk. Gazprom is richest organization in country,so money not a issue. It wasn't just random buys, Zenit want to be bigger club, also have some hunger for CL. There were some bad stories just after tranfers of both. But now it looks like all sorts out.
The only way is maybe some Abramovich contacts, if we will have real desire to bring one of them to SB. And not to forget this players already have big contracts and will cost ton of money.

@luciobrazil his passing is not good enough for chelsea. he is not better than mikel or ramires in terms of passing. he is technically better and more mobile than mikel. he is a squad player, nothing more. also city, psg etc is just rumoured. nobody has said, that they really have interest in kondogbia. i konw a sevilla fan good, he also told me, that kondogbia is good, but nothing special. pogba is on another level.

wenger? oh yeah...what a reliable dude in terms of buying players who get titles for their teams.

he must be dating your sister or something. he is a great player. just leave it.

oh yeah, if someone hasnt got your opinion, thats because he has antipathy towards the player. good arguments. tbh i aint also a fan of John Terry, you know why B)

WE HAVE TO PLAY 4-3-3!

Top priorities are a Striker and a RW. Then it comes a CM and lastly a CB...

We dont need a DM until we try Chalobah and Romeu there!

I would say that Midfielder (either a dm or cm, maybe mix like Vidal/Strootman/Witsel) is extremely important, maybe even more than striker. We scored like 100+ goals in all comps, but many games we got totaly dominated, because of shit midfield. No agression, no ball control etc. Yesteday vs benfica we had no midfield realy.

1.) Proper midfielder. I dont know, we need creator and destructor. Vidal or Bender are bit of both, but who will pair them? Moutinho is much better at deep playmaking, but then we still lack good dm (mikel is bad, rambo has no control, romeu was injured). Perhaps even both, cm and dm or very good mould of both.

2.) Striker ala cavani

3.) Winger

4.) Cb

4:3:3 is ok, but will Mata realy play as winger?

Oscar-New dm-Rambo

Mata-Striker-Hazard

I would say that Midfielder (either a dm or cm, maybe mix like Vidal/Strootman/Witsel) is extremely important, maybe even more than striker. We scored like 100+ goals in all comps, but many games we got totaly dominated, because of shit midfield. No agression, no ball control etc. Yesteday vs benfica we had no midfield realy.

1.) Proper midfielder. I dont know, we need creator and destructor. Vidal or Bender are bit of both, but who will pair them? Moutinho is much better at deep playmaking, but then we still lack good dm (mikel is bad, rambo has no control, romeu was injured). Perhaps even both, cm and dm or very good mould of both.

2.) Striker ala cavani

3.) Winger

4.) Cb

4:3:3 is ok, but will Mata realy play as winger?

Oscar-New dm-Rambo

Mata-Striker-Hazard

It could be, but I dont know...

I really like what @Bir_CFC did, it was much better than what I had previously posted! :D

100M :

Lewandowski - 30M

Moutinho - 20M

De Rossi - 15M

Sanchez - 25M

4-3-3

Cech

Azpi - Ivan - Luiz - Cole

Ramires - De Rossi - Moutinho

Mata - Lewa - Hazard

OR

4-2-3-1

Cech

Azpi - Ivan - Luiz - Cole

Moutinho - De Rossi

Sanchez - Mata - Hazard

Lewa

Backup GK - Blackman? Maybe need to buy someone (gotta be english, we need homegrown players).

Backup RB - Ivan

Backup CB - Cahill, Terry

Backup LB - Bertrand

Backup DM - Mikel, Romeu

Backup CM - Oscar, Ramires, Lamps

Backup AM - KDB, Moses, Oscar

Backup ST - Ba, Torres

Great First XI and great depth.

Bye bye - Hilario, Turnbull, Ferreira, Marin, Yossi, Essien

Like it, but with Moutinho around, Oscar wont be starter in cm for ages...

the actual prices might be higher (Moutinho 30mio, De rossi 25)

Also, I still dont see us go past Mancity or bayer with Mata, Hazard, Sanchez and Moutinho all around 1.70

Due to possible high prices of Moutiho because porto loves to rip clubs and Rossi because he is roma boy, I would go with Vidal-Strootman. Vidal is going to be expensive, around 30-40mio but Strootman should go for as little as 15mio. Vidal is energetic ball winner while Strootman is calm ball passer and very strong too. Underrated. His runs are very good (similar to toure who makes those power drives through midfield). He has stamina and vision. Young enough to match our young project while Vidal is experienced. This pair will guarantee possession but most important pressure on opponent that we realy lack in midfield.

Strootman 12mio£

Vidal 25mio£ + Marin/Torres/Essien

Sanchez/Farfan for 18-23mio£

Cavani 40mio£ or Rooney/Lewa for 25mio

Total of 100mio£ :D

-------Cech-------

-Azpi-Iva-Luiz-Cole

--Strootman-Vidal--

Farfan-Mata-Hazard

-------Cavani------