Juan Mata

Severinb

No, he won't. If we win the league and reach the semis, at least, in the UCL, Mata's departure becomes irrelevant.

But he is gonna score the winner in the semi final if he has stayed :ph34r:

I doubt they would win shit if they sold Ronaldo to us.

It not the problem in selling Mata, problem is in selling him to MANU.

Fair point I suppose. From a business perspective this is actually a good deal for us, but yeah I agree from a supporter point of view it sucks

Sorry Juan, I still love you, but I hope those idiots use you on the wings and the only time you hear the CL music in a red shirt is on the T.V.

It'll be like watching your girlfriend getting nailed by your arch-nemesis and you can do sweet fuck all about it. So thanks for that Chelsea, you literally could've sold him anywhere else. You could've even used him as a bargaining chip in a Costa deal, but no. It'll be great seeing the stupid smiles on all of my United mates while they thank me for a top notch footballer.

What also pisses me off is that, if this whole thing is really just because of FFP, the thought of that Goldilocks sack of shit sitting in our treatment room who has contributed FUCK ALL compared to Mata and is somehow still at this club and on £180k a fucking week.

There'll be a serious shitstorm if we don't get a massive signing either in this transfer window, the next or we end up not having enough AM cover for the rest of the season. And I've a sick feeling about this whole thing and that it's only inevitable before:

CHmBhqM.gif

Sorry Juan, I still love you, but I hope those idiots use you on the wings and the only time you hear the CL music in a red shirt is on the T.V.

It'll be like watching your girlfriend getting nailed by your arch-nemesis and you can do sweet fuck all about it. So thanks for that Chelsea, you literally could've sold him anywhere else. You could've even used him as a bargaining chip in a Costa deal, but no. It'll be great seeing the stupid smiles on all of my United mates while they thank me for a top notch footballer.

What also pisses me off is that, if this whole thing is really just because of FFP, the thought of that Goldilocks sack of shit sitting in our treatment room who has contributed FUCK ALL compared to Mata and is somehow still at this club and on £180k a fucking week.

There'll be a serious shitstorm if we don't get a massive signing either in this transfer window, the next or we end up not having enough AM cover for the rest of the season. And I've a sick feeling that it's only inevitable before:

CHmBhqM.gif

who?

So let me get this straight..

• Buy back a player we offloaded as bait to sign David Luiz for £21 million. Buy back the same player for another £21 million.
  • Sell our player of the year for 2 years running to one of our arch rivals without even putting a foot down.
I wonder what next... sell Courtois to Atletico for £5m and let Barcelona sign David Luiz..

It makes me sick to see United fans jizzing all over these Mata rumors.

seriously... SACK THE FUCKING BOARD!

Yeah sack the board. Mata should definitely stay on the bench against his will. What have the board ever done for us anyway?

Get a fucking grip. This is embarrassing.

Lmao at this thread. It's like half the forum is PMSing :lol:

We're getting 40m pounds for a guy who has mostly sat on the bench this season and he's a great guy and great player who is getting the playing time he deserves. It's good for all parties involved. Just wish him the best of luck for he's done for the club and move on.

Plenty of girls around here, didn´t you know it ?