Juan Mata

Severinb

Are you kidding me? He was lucky today with those crosses, in fact he was the reason Essien got confused in the first 12 seconds. Please stop overrating him and look at the bigger picture here: He's a poor man's Oscar.

:rolleyes:

Troll or the most retarded post Ive ever seen at these forums for sure...

This team should have 3 undroppables. Cech, Terry, and Juan Mata.

This guy has played almost no football for us in the league and was pure class today. And you could easily tell he wasn't even at his sharpest.

The only time Mata should be on the bench is when we need bags of pace to exploit an opponent. Oscar has looked out of it for the last few matches. Time to give a fresh Juan Mata a long run of games.

When I saw the disgust on Jose's face over the failed chip to Torres, I knew Mata will be back on the bench next match. Juan just can't win with the manager.

It's just a frustration any manager would have if they see their players producing a moment like that. Don't think there is anything or should there be any need to read too much into it.

This team should have 3 undroppables. Cech, Terry, and Juan Mata.

This guy has played almost no football for us in the league and was pure class today. And you could easily tell he wasn't even at his sharpest.

The only time Mata should be on the bench is when we need bags of pace to exploit an opponent. Oscar has looked out of it for the last few matches. Time to give a fresh Juan Mata a long run of games.

Oscar was MOTM against West Ham just a week ago.

Troll or the most retarded post Ive ever seen at these forums for sure...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

nice one dude... now start trolling some other forum.

Mate if serious this is gettn ridicioulus, like mikel Lamps

The roll-eyes smiley and having Mata as my favourite player didn't give you the hint, huh?

Oscar was MOTM against West Ham just a week ago.

I absolutely love Oscar, but he often looks amazing against weak opposition. He fades into the background a lot of the time and goes missing when we need him the most and doesn't exactly make everyone around him better. Mata does.

Only problem is that when we play quality opponents Hazard/Oscar/Mata doesn't seem to work well. Such a frustrating problem to have since you don't want to see either of Juan or Oscar on the bench. All the more reason I wish SO FUCKING BADLY that we had a world class DM so that Oscar could move back to CM. Think it could be his best position.

The overreaction about this player is something absolutely ridiculous.

He played well, that's all. Not better than Ramires for example that plays everytime really but really well and by far is our best player this season.

And he needs to do this (or better) a lot more, because when we compare this season Oscar with Mata, Oscar is better in every aspect.

I absolutely love Oscar, but he often looks amazing against weak opposition. He fades into the background a lot of the time and goes missing when we need him the most and doesn't exactly make everyone around him better. Mata does.

Not true. Oscar has CARRIED this team at times this season and to pretend like Mata wasn't streaky and went missing at times last season is a little skewed.

In fact even when Oscar isn't having a great game creatively, he still puts a shift in. When Mata isn't producing magic, he's not far off of chocolate teapot territory. I'm not trying to put Mata down, but both players have their positives and negatives - ultimately it comes down to what you want from your number 10.

Both need more from the guys behind them though.

He played well, that's all. Not better than Ramires for example that plays everytime really but really well and by far is our best player this season.

And he needs to do this (or better) a lot more, because when we compare this season Oscar with Mata, Oscar is better in every aspect.

Its not really overrating him, its more like a relief that we are creating loads of chances once again. Ramires and Ba were better today, but mata was directly involved in most of our chances created. He's also our best set piece taker, so it means more goals on set pieces.

Thats just what he does. We have been creating too few chances and it has been bugging me, it should be bugging you too.

Its not really overrating him, its more like a relief that we are creating loads of chances once again. Ramires and Ba were better today, but mata was directly involved in most of our chances created. Thats just what he does. We have been creating too few chances and it has been bugging me, it should be bugging you too.

Like we didn't against Newcastle and Mata was playing. And we did it well against Arsenal and Mata was playing. And we played well against West Ham and Mata didn't play. One good game, well done but we need a lot more games like this and I hope he or the others can give us that.

Like we didn't against Newcastle and Mata was playing. And we did it well against Arsenal and Mata was playing. And we played well against West Ham and Mata didn't play. One good game, well done but we need a lot more games like this and I hope he or the others can give us that.

mata and oscar together = brain fart

either one = fantastic

Mata and Oscar are different sort of players, even Jose says that himself, so how can you say they don't go well together in the same team? Mata creates more chances and Oscar links up with the other midfielder players better than Mata. We can play them together but as Mata plays as a wide 10 he comes inside to create a midfield overload on the right side. They can both play together, as we've seen before but not enough of under Jose.

do u mean mata should play consistently well like he has been doing for more than 2 seasons and that is why he was our POTY for the last 2 seasons? i see what u did there...