Juan Mata

Severinb

With posts such as that, it makes you look like you have an agenda against Mata and trying to pin all our failures for the past 2 years because Mata was starting...

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't know if this is an attempt at humour because it's completely nonsensical.

We're lucky Mata's liableness didn't cost us the Champions League and FA Cup in 2012 or Europa League last season.

The only reason we fell apart last season was because of a combination of poor squad depth and the shortsighted sacking of Di Matteo which in effect caused a toxic atmosphere. Mourinho is just a proud man and won't admit to his mistake.

Shame he's doing this to the classiest player this organization has seen since Zola. Mata is the sort of player you build your system around to conceal his flaws.

This time last year we were as good as out of the Champions League and just slipped out of the title race.

This time two years ago we well out of the title race and got done at home by Liverpool twice in a week.

But hey atleast Mata was playing every week.

Thankgod for that hey.

Wow. Unreal what we can read on this boards.

Wow. Unreal what we can read on this boards.

Should of been in the match thread last night when people where laughing at us getting beat, asking for Jose to be sacked and wishing injuries on Frank.

Nout as strange as folk!!!

Surely his assists and goals outweigh his defensive vulnerability.

What is the point, picking attacking player, the number 10, on defensive skill? If this is why Mourinho is not playing Mata, then it is useless thinking.

Next we will hear, striker chosen because he can goal keep.

Also, if the team is so weak in defence, that number 10 player need to be skillful defender, then why Mourinho is wasting money on more and more attacking players? Why Willian, why not a defender?

Two options- picking attacker on defensive skill, or not buying defender so that attacker has to help. Both of them, Mourinho has made the wrong decision, and he will pay in future. Why everyone is thinking, it will work out good? It will not. Mata will go, to some big club, two seasons time, Champions League final, he will score a hat trick, maybe then Mourinho regret. If he still has a job here.

I strongly doubt that Mata would have made much of a difference cos with his lack of pace he would have struggled with BAsel's pressing even more.

We're lucky Mata's liableness didn't cost us the Champions League and FA Cup in 2012 or Europa League last season.

The only reason we fell apart last season was because of a combination of poor squad depth and the shortsighted sacking of Di Matteo which in effect caused a toxic atmosphere. Mourinho is just a proud man and won't admit to his mistake.

Shame he's doing this to the classiest player this organization has seen since Zola. Mata is the sort of player you build your system around to conceal his flaws.

He is not. He is classy but not good enough for a club like Chelsea to build a system around him.

I strongly doubt that Mata would have made much of a difference cos with his lack of pace he would have struggled with BAsel's pressing even more.

He is not. He is classy but not good enough for a club like Chelsea to build a system around him.

Yet a 35 year old Lampard is good enough for Chelsea to build the system around lol...

Needs to be a more consistent rotation between the attacking midfeilders, as well as with Lamps, so that we can fresh legs and more open minds to games. Cant always field the same teams, or marginally the same with few changes, and expect to flourish all the time. Schurrle, Kevin, Oscar, Willian, Mata and Hazard, might even relish that.

It seems more and more obvious to me that Mourinho is not gonna let him play.. If he doesn't fit his system, then sell him in January, no point in keeping him on the bench - let him leave.

If Jose doesn't feel like Mata is the right guy for us, then that's fine. But the way he has been treated.. I dont think thats fair. He should be getting atleast SOME minutes! Even if Jose doesn't like him..

With posts such as that, it makes you look like you have an agenda against Mata and trying to pin all our failures for the past 2 years because Mata was starting...

Bolax, i don't support Mata, but i don't support Jose, unlike some off the children here, i support CHELSEA club comes before individual

Im don't blame the shit of the 11/12, 12/13 on Mata starting (i have made my post's on that score) , but oh well, you will get a like of Givorak the Torres fanboy so all good.

Im one of the few people around that put the club before anything else.

to answer your question i haven;t got an agenda against Mata, im not to keen on people that place player above club, won't deny that.

Bolax, i don't support Mata, but i don't support Jose, unlike some off the children here, i support CHELSEA club comes before individual

Im don't blame the shit of the 11/12, 12/13 on Mata starting (i have made my post's on that score) , but oh well, you will get a like of Givorak the Torres fanboy so all good.

Yeah but don't think you're helping your case when you repeat such stuff...

And don't get why people have to take the easy way out and jump to conclusions that anybody that wants Mata to start is immediately deemed as putting players before club first or not being supportive of the team as a whole.

Yeah but don't think you're helping your case when you repeat such stuff...

And don't get why people have to take the easy way out and jump to conclusions that anybody that wants Mata to start is immediately deemed as putting players before club first or not being supportive of the team as a whole.

What case? You suggested something completely nonsensical and then come out with this?