Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Yes, to be honest I hope he retires with us. Obviously a risky whish, given the problems that United have replacing Van der Sar, but I think Big Pete is very important to the team when the likes of Terry and Lampard get less and less action time.

As I said, there must be a way to blood Thibaut into the position of taking over from Cech one day without pushing Cech out of the team.

Courtois played 90 minutes with the national Belgian squad today, against the Netherlands. Although he conceded 2 goals, I believe he played a great game (Belgium won, 4-2, to Holland). You can watch the goals he conceded here:

Courtois played 90 minutes with the national Belgian squad today, against the Netherlands. Although he conceded 2 goals, I believe he played a great game (Belgium won, 4-2, to Holland). You can watch the goals he conceded here:

http://www.sporza.be...etbal/1.1403422

Not really balls he could do anything about, these goals are more the fault of the defenders. Courtois did some very nice saves!

we play 60+ games a year ...split them 35 25..

You cant just split games between goalkeepers...

And about Cech, ive heard that his condition (being born a triplet) is making his body weaker than regular bodies and therefor he will have to retire sooner than regular goalkeepers. Not sure about this though,

What I really like about him is not great saves he makes, but how mature his game is. He is really calm and players seemed to have full trust in him. In a year or two he should have no problems with England, except 1st season until he gets used to the atmosphere, new life and physical side.

You cant just split games between goalkeepers...

And about Cech, ive heard that his condition (being born a triplet) is making his body weaker than regular bodies and therefor he will have to retire sooner than regular goalkeepers. Not sure about this though,

England did with Shilton and Clemence

Yeah but nowadays it's essential for the goalie to have a good understanding with his defence, and different goalies obviously prefer different things, therefore if they split games between keepers, it will ruin our defence.

Yeah but nowadays it's essential for the goalie to have a good understanding with his defence, and different goalies obviously prefer different things, therefore if they split games between keepers, it will ruin our defence.

Exactly what i was thinking

the split is sufficient for both to have an understanding.

international sides do it on a handful of games.

I am convinced if we leave him in Spain he will stay there. He has no connection to England or Chelsea

Except half of the Belgian national team