Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

strange world ,,you and I both agreeing with TX and repping him .. He is right tho .. I doubt if we will ever see Courtois play for us

Unless he forces a transfer out of the club, he will be Chelsea's No.1, I bet BlueLion's left nut. He is only 20 years-old and yet he is one of the better Goal Keepers in Europe. The club would be insane to even think of selling Courtois. Anyway, Cech worries me with his problematic back, he may only have a couple of seasons left.

Unless he forces a transfer out of the club, he will be Chelsea's No.1, I bet BlueLion's left nut. He is only 20 years-old and yet he is one of the better Goal Keepers in Europe. The club would be insane to even think of selling Courtois. Anyway, Cech worries me with his problematic back, he may only have a couple of seasons left.

he will end up at Barca or Real or PSG

he will end up at Barca or Real or PSG

Those clubs can fuck themselves, they should have bought him when he was still at Genk. He is ours now and I'll be damned if those bastards get him. If it has to be; £35 Million should be the asking price, may as well milk 'em if we have to.

Those clubs can fuck themselves, they should have bought him when he was still at Genk. He is ours now and I'll be damned if those bastards get him. If it has to be; £35 Million should be the asking price, may as well milk 'em if we have to.

I agree with your sentiments but worried he will enjoy life in Spain and in 2 y time his contract will be running down.

I agree with your sentiments but worried he will enjoy life in Spain and in 2 y time his contract will be running down.

I definitely would have preferred him to have his second loan season in England instead of staying in Spain, so he can adjust to the physicality of the EPL, and be involved in the culture of this country.

He looks a top notch prospect and if needs be we should tie him down to a longer contract sooner rather than later.

The club would be MAD to allow him to play against us, he's a Chelsea player ffs. If the club doesn’t care about winning the Super Cup, then forfeit the game. Otherwise, we must exploit every possible advantage, which includes not allowing Courtois to play.

Maybe Courtois might let in a few goals on purpose. :ph34r:

We can be proud, Courtois is one of the 5 players pictured on the teambus

42149.png

Not bad for someone on loan!

Altough this plays in de hands of the people who think he never will play a game for us, let's hope he does at some point in the near future..

We can be proud, Courtois is one of the 5 players pictured on the teambus

42149.png

Not bad for someone on loan!

Altough this plays in de hands of the people who think he never will play a game for us, let's hope he does at some point in the near future..

I WANT him at Chelsea but worried he will never play for us

I know thats why Im even more concerned

Worries about his enjoyment of lifestyle in Spain may be justified but I do not see us letting him go to Barca or Madrid, ever. You are worried too much zoyales. Just take it easy until we see him next year playing for premiership side ;)