Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

This!

I can understand that a lot of emotions were involved in this crucial derby (for the first time since very long Atletico are in front of Real in the table!!)

but both goals were unstoppable. I cannot see why they want to blame Courtois for this defeat? Maybe the Freekick was a slap in the face because it was Ronaldo once again?

Feel free to judge yourself :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvje6s_real-madrid-2-0-atletico-madrid_sport?start=1

great officiating! The amount of play acting was completely incompatible with the football being played, but the ref did not handed cards on every bump and subsequent dive. :)

Alarming news in Belgian Media:

reports say Russian media are writing a Goalie exchange could happen already this winter!

Reason: Anzhi Makachkala are ready to place a 10 million bid euro on Petr Cech in the upcoming weeks.

If the club would ever accept this offer... Courtois could be between Chelsea posts a lot sooner than expected.

IMO this is total bullshit. But with Russian teams... you just never know (remember HULK & WITSEL, ETO'O,etc.). Also a 10 million bid on a goalkeeper is something for a club to think about... even for a hero & fan favorite like Petr.

I know Courtois is about ready to find his spot in the Chelsea team... but I would rather see Cech in the goal until (at least) the end of the season! Also it woud be way better for Courtois' development if he could train together with Petr for a few months!

Story to be continued... I will keep you guys updated!

reports say Russian media are writing a Goalie exchange could happen already this winter!

Reason: Anzhi Makachkala are ready to place a 10 million bid euro on Petr Cech in the upcoming weeks.

If the club would ever accept this offer... Courtois could be between Chelsea posts a lot sooner than expected.

IMO this is total bullshit. But with Russian teams... you just never know (remember HULK & WITSEL, ETO'O,etc.). Also a 10 million bid on a goalkeeper is something for a club to think about... even for a hero & fan favorite like Petr.

I know Courtois is about ready to find his spot in the Chelsea team... but I would rather see Cech in the goal until (at least) the end of the season! Also it woud be way better for Courtois' development if he could train together with Petr for a few months!

Source?

Yea, not gonna happen.

Why stop there?! United are in dire need of a top keeper like Cech... I'm SAF would welcome him with open arms.

Seriously, I could certainly imagine accepting a bib for Petr, considering Courtois is already playing at a very high level, but NOT 10 mil! It's gotta be a an absurd amount of money for a GK. Pter has another 5 years at top level easy.

• 2 weeks later...