Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

The fuck is with you people? No way the club is letting a gem like Courtois slip away from us :fainthv9:

I like the way Courtois looks so far but I really don't worry much about keepers. There are more top keepers than there are top teams and they are not expensive to buy. Spurs just bought Lloris who is a young but established top keeper for 15M Euros.

And if he decides that he doesn't want to come here in the end (which I fully believe it won't happen) you know what? He can fuck right of. It was us who bought him and sent him on loan. If was us who wants to give him a chance to become a first choice GK for one of the biggest European clubs in the biggest European league.

What will he do at Atletico? Always be below Real and Madrid and play in Champs League from time to time in group stages?

We also have a good Belgian connection in our squad so he should feel fine. Courtois is our future and Atletico better enjoy him while they can.

You guys are overreacting. Firstly he doesn't have any emotional attachments to us. The only connection he has to us is that he is owned by us. It's only natural he has developed feelings for Atletico. Having said that, he will jump at the chance to come play for us. He may need to go on loan to an EPL side first but he realises that we are a step up from Atletico Madrid.

• 2 weeks later...

2 things:

1. Courtois has been 'complaining' in Belgian media he hasn't been paid the last few months. This tends to lower the 'emotional attachment' a bit I can imagine!

2. What's up with all the reports in Belgian media of Courtois maybe being called back in January, because of a Cech elbow injury that might need surgery? Anyone knows more?

Would love it though ... he is such a talented young goalie! :blue scalf:

Courtois has been 'complaining' in Belgian media he hasn't been paid the last few months. This tends to lower the 'emotional attachment' a bit I can imagine!

Wait, but who pays his wages? Us or Madrid?

What's up with all the reports in Belgian media of Courtois maybe being called back in January, because of a Cech elbow injury that might need surgery? Anyone knows more?

RDM said that Cech might undergo surgery for his left elbow at the end of the current season so it won't affect Thibaut this season.

• 2 weeks later...

First real big mistake by Courtois yesterday,

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtthih_atletico-madrid-2-1-valladolid_sport

Around minute 2.30..

That was poor from Courtois but every keeper has made mistakes like that in their career before. He just gotta make sure it doesn't creep into his game.