Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

This geez should be our No 1 keeper in a couple of years.

Cech is still No1 but we need a decent No 2 if he gets sent off :ph34r: or injured -someone like Paul Robinson

Cracking shout there. Also Jussi Jaaskelainen is out of contract at Bolton. Perfect signing as a number 2 in my opinion.

How do you pronounce his name? Thee-boat Court-wa is how I say it.

I think the 't' at the end of Thibaut is silent. I've been pronouncing it as Thee-bow. Could be wrong though.

The 'T' at the end is indeed silent. So "Thee-Bo Cour-Twa" (stress on the final syllable) would sound perfect :)!!!

Also don't use Court (like in basketball court) ... but pronounce the C and then the 'ou' like in 'you' (without the J sound so only use the 'ou').

Good luck guys! You'll be chanting his name (hopefully pronounced correctly) a LOT in about two seasons :)!!!

We should gamble. Give him a pre-season and let him start the season with Cech on the bench. It would be bold, it would show trust and it could pay off!

Now we are talking my language, when Capello omitted Hart from the England WC squad of 2010 I was enraged - if you are good enough age should not come into any managers thought process.

This current situation reminds me of the decision that Jose had to make when Cudicini (first choice) was ousted by Cech in 2004.

Even if Cech is still first choice we need a quality back up that is going to put the pressure on him to ensure he performs weekin-weekout, Courtois looks ready to me, a massive presence, had experience of winning a title & a massive game in the euro final as well as a super season in la liga.

For me he has to be brought back now & ready to compete for the jersey, its one area we have got covered & why go out spend on yet another keeper when we have this quality already who cost 7m, all our efforts in the transfer market should be exhausted in a RB, wingers & perhaps a AM.

Now we are talking my language, when Capello omitted Hart from the England WC squad of 2010 I was enraged - if you are good enough age should not come into any managers thought process.

This current situation reminds me of the decision that Jose had to make when Cudicini (first choice) was ousted by Cech in 2004.

Even if Cech is still first choice we need a quality back up that is going to put the pressure on him to ensure he performs weekin-weekout, Courtois looks ready to me, a massive presence, had experience of winning a title & a massive game in the euro final as well as a super season in la liga.

For me he has to be brought back now & ready to compete for the jersey, its one area we have got covered & why go out spend on yet another keeper when we have this quality already who cost 7m, all our efforts in the transfer market should be exhausted in a RB, wingers & perhaps a AM.

tried to say that yesterday and got shouted down.. If we leave him in Spain he will never get here

tried to say that yesterday and got shouted down.. If we leave him in Spain he will never get here

How do you know that he'll never get here?

Courtois needs regular game time for his development. Don't see how bringing him back will benefit the player or the club.